Closed Thread
Page 285 of 500 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 335 385 ... LastLast
Results 5,681 to 5,700 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Burrito Thread XI: The End? I still don't believe it!

it's like a Shakespearean comedy
    how to resolve everything? make everyone get married

funny cuz all these youngn's getting married yet Kakashi is like, yep im dating :3

3ds: Jonnyboy0079 0001-3313-0073
    US Battle.Net Real ID: JonnyBoy#1119

I wish I could watch Oda read the last 2 Naruto Chapters.

Also FUCK OFF KAKASHI IS MINE!

"Unicorns can't see into your heart. All our dumb horns can do is glow, point towards the nearest rainbow and play rave music!"

Visit my Etsy Shop: Heart'n'Skull or Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrules380 View Post
    Guy and Lee are actually having an affair with literally every female character in the series
    Basically guy ends up with......the cast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

as much as naruto sucks it must have been really strange for kishimoto to finish this final chapter

i almost teared up just thinking about how it must have felt to draw this epilogue. fifteen years of his life devoted to the series, every single day, and now it's finished. sort of wild

BTW, what "Burrito" means in the title of this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizou 10 View Post
    its for Uzumaki Burrito :)

Spoiler:
    The son of Naruto, Uzumaki Boruto

3ds: Jonnyboy0079 0001-3313-0073
    US Battle.Net Real ID: JonnyBoy#1119

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizou 10 View Post
    Parody of the Name "Boruto", Naruto's son.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy0079 View Post
    its for Uzumaki Burrito :)

Spoiler:
    The son of Naruto, Uzumaki Boruto
    Is people put weird name because the scanlation for last chapter didn't released?

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    This is the greatest thing ever.
    Not sure if meant seriously or being sarcastic... <.<

Orochimaru is pretty much Voldemort 2.0.

NaruHina saved the last part of the Nardos Manga, the best couple in the history of manga.

Some of the Kages shouldve died if we were gonna get new Hokage/Mizukage...

Man, I'm reading through those Narusaku forums and I am not sure if I should laugh at some of the theories (Like Naruto using some jutus to look like sasuke when Sasuke did that head fling on Sakura) or just be sad with them because they had spend years on shipping Sakura and Naruto and been told by Kishi throughout the story a couple times that Naruto is sooooooooooo in love with sakura and then they see the movie spoilers and like their whole world just breaks apart.....Nah, I gonna laugh, some of those theories are just too messed up. XD

I'm not even sure what they were building these theories on, since there's absolutely no focus on any relationships in the manga aside from NaruSasu.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros View Post
    I'm not even sure what they were building these theories on, since there's absolutely no focus on any relationships in the manga aside from NaruSasu.
    I dunno, I was also pretty sure that the main ship of Naruto was NaruSasu but this ending kind of sank it.... though we do have a Sasu kid crushing on a Naru kid so you could say that NaruSasu was the main ship but just for a gen later. XD

But some stuff there is pretty sad actually. If you read a 2-3000 word long post of a hardcore Narusaku shipper and you can really fell the sadness and upsetness and hopelessness through it, then you kind of want Kishi to be a better writer who didn't ignored confession 200 chapters long ffs and just dealt with the whole "love triangle" during his manga instead to think up Kaguya.
    Especially since Sasukura feels really weird in the ending. Are there even fans who ship Sasuke with Sakura?

Geez, I remember how I thought AS A KID that Sasuke and Sakura make no good couple though as a kid I already felt like "daaaamn, HInata and Naruto - a "useless" shy and adorable Ninja plus a "Hated" overconfident and kind of cool Ninja, isn't that a match made in heaven?", but yeah Kishi never really was that great in writing romance, sadly. It would have been, from a character development POV, an interesting journey to see Naruto grow up and with that changes his feelings in regards to Sakura and Hinata. Maybe even have the chance to kiss sakura as she gets a weak, emotional moment (again for like the 102th time) after Sasuke leaving her for revenge stuff (again like...), but had till that moment a lot of missons with Hinata, maybe talked with her about their pasts, their present and the future, saw sides of her he hasn't seen before and other stuff and suddenly is like "Idon't think that's a good idea, Sakura" and keeps her away from kissing him. But yeah, that's what fanfiction (good fanfiction) is for as the manga couldn't deliever in that regard.^^

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros View Post
    Pre-Chuunin exam, fight with Neji, blood promise, Naruto's return to the village after 2 years away, battle against Pain, the war... just to name a few of the NaruHina developments. This NaruSasu bullshit is long dead and gone and is no longer funny.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

What will we do with this thread now? Close it and open until the movie release or keep it open for the lolz?

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    What will we do with this thread now? Close it and open until the movie release or keep it open for the lolz?
    We could use it to place bets when Bleach will end and the winner who's closed to the chapternummer gets the pot. :P

Heh, this gif is so true. Shipping (aka the movie) makes so much money. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Rock Lee spinoff.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

Or I could ruin your childhoods......http://img.ifcdn.com/images/c66d275e...4a1168f_1.webm
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Quote Originally Posted by Nekketsu View Post
    Rock Lee spinoff.
    Is done

So Sasuke spinoff? ehh

Closed Thread

Thread Information