Closed Thread
Page 277 of 500 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 327 377 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,540 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: One Day More(ish)

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Naruto GT confirmed

Well.....a consolation prize, I guess.

So it's Hashirama -> Tobirama -> Hiruzen -> Minato -> Tsunade -> Kakashi?? -> Naruto
    I wanted to post 1234567, but that didn't seem fun
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

I wanna get off Kishimoto’s wild ride, but he won’t let me.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmamentHero View Post
    Oh my....
    sakura doing housework, lol typical. thats all she's good for, being a 50's era babymachine that completely revolves around sasuke. A++++ character development

New short series starting in 2015 based on the kids
    the nightmare never ends

Quote Originally Posted by mickdestroy View Post
    In Oda we thrust.

Tsunade made replacement arm from Hashi's cell..that's how both Naruto and Sasuke got back arm..
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Sasuke: "I'm going to take a trip to atone for what I've done"
    Sukara:"Let me go with you!!"
    Itachi tap
    Sasuke: "Maybe next time"
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Apparently, the short sequel isn't done by Kishi, but one of his assistants.

I think the info is in MangaHelpers or maybe the General Shueisha & WSJ TOC discussion thread in this board if I remember correctly.

Kakashi and Gai <3333

Quote Originally Posted by All Fiction View Post
    Apparently, the short sequel isn't done by Kishi, but one of his assistants.

I think the info is in MangaHelpers or maybe the General Shueisha & WSJ TOC discussion thread in this board if I remember correctly.
    It's being done by one of his assistants. 1-3 volumes is all it's slated for

Sasuke: "I'm going to take a trip to atone for what I've done"
    Sukara:"Let me go with you!!"
    Itachi tap
    Sasuke: "Maybe next time"
    He's pulling an inverse Itachi?

Start out with a torrent of verbal and physical abuse, then suddenly establish a friendly gesture of...big brother-like...superiority...
    yeah, I'm getting really weirded out by the vibes from this scene...
    Last edited by Daz; November 5th, 2014 at 07:59 AM.

BorutoXSarada shipping already started..
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

How is it possible for Sakura and Sasuke's kid to be better than Naruto and Hinata's? It must be the glasses.

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Oh of course he wants to squezze some more money out of it even after it ends. As long as it's a really short series, then okay, I could live with that.

Quote Originally Posted by All Fiction View Post
    Ah, turns out Naruto's son's name really is Boruto, not Neji. But I can see the name being a tribute to Neji's.
    I swear I have read that as Burrito and I laughed so much when I imagined Naruto naming his son Burrito because he started to like them more than Ramen for whatever reason. XD

So Naruto and Hinata got a son and daugther? Aw man, I would have liked to see them having a tomboy girl and a cute girl. Two daugthers would have mean hell for Naruto.^^

So 700 really is a timeskip meaning it is basically telling us already how the movie for between 699 and 700 "ends in". Not sure how to fell about that...

Do we know the name of the assistant who gonna do the short series? Has he/she made some own one-shots or short series before or is that his/her first one?

Is it just me, or does the art in the coloured pages look awful?

Quote Originally Posted by MajinArekkusu View Post
    Oh of course he wants to squezze some more money out of it even after it ends. As long as it's a really short series, then okay, I could live with that.
    And it's not done by Kishi, so it might be worth a try.

It's being done by one of his assistants. 1-3 volumes is all it's slated for
    If is by the guy that does the rock lee spin-off than it will be Amazing! Please, tell me that he made by him.

And when no one was looking Gaara turned into this guy...

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Assistant? 3 volumes max? Oh thank you jesuto, then it's no big deal, phooh.

Boruto calls Konohamaru sensei..Shino is his teacher..he defaces hokage mountain because he doesn't like to share his dad with the village..

But will he catch the train from platform 9 3/4???!!?

Closed Thread

Thread Information