Closed Thread
Page 275 of 500 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 325 375 ... LastLast
Results 5,481 to 5,500 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: One Day More(ish)

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    Nah don't think so, these are movie spoilers not the chapters or else there would be one piece spoilers since it also comes this week.
    Nope,there are manga spoilers..names of Naruto-Hinata's children and other pairings came from Evil,a poster in NF..she also posted yesterday that in 699 Sasuke poked Sakura's head..like Itach used to do with Sasuke..
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Quote Originally Posted by Magi View Post
    You guys do realise that the chapters come out on Thursday, right?
    Actually, the release schedule has been really inconsistent of lately.
    Nah.

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    Sasuke poked Sakura's head
    tru wubb 10/10 best romance of the decade

Quote Originally Posted by mickdestroy View Post
    In Oda we thrust.

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    Sasuke poked Sakura's head
    That boy's got terrible aim.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Wait, we gonna see them kids in the movie already? Man, the NarutoxSakura fans must be dead by now.^^;

Oh yeah, allow me to elaborate on something: Naruto and Hinata is real bittersweet to me because, admitelly, it was a pairing that I supported for most of Naruto's run (what, like I'm the only one here who did that?). But throwing in Sakura(?) as a love interest(?) for Naruto, giving no closure on Hinata's confession, throwing her to the side.....Kishi basically just went "lawl, this works I guess" and slapped them together.

It doesn't feel earned at all. As for Sakura/Sasuke, I don't even know where to begin. It's a match made in hell, and their child will doom us all.

/2cents

Spoiler:
    What do you guys think? Leaked by Yuugo
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Lurking since 2007... Nidhoeggr's Avatar

These designs are atrocios and I want to sue Sakura for preemptively enabling another war and even more slaughtering by giving birth to people who are 100% guaranteed to go batshit insane. Why would she even hook up with Sasuke? Stockholm Syndrome? Depression? Both?
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

Quote Originally Posted by ArmamentHero View Post
    Spoiler:
    What do you guys think? Leaked by Yuugo
    bittersweet as a grapefruit.

ok maybe the daughter is kinda cute

Spoiler:

Who might this be?????
    Last edited by ArmamentHero; November 5th, 2014 at 06:26 AM.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Lurking since 2007... Nidhoeggr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Oh yeah, allow me to elaborate on something: Naruto and Hinata is real bittersweet to me because, admitelly, it was a pairing that I supported for most of Naruto's run (what, like I'm the only one here who did that?). But throwing in Sakura(?) as a love interest(?) for Naruto, giving no closure on Hinata's confession, throwing her to the side.....Kishi basically just went "lawl, this works I guess" and slapped them together.

It doesn't feel earned at all. As for Sakura/Sasuke, I don't even know where to begin. It's a match made in hell, and their child will doom us all.

/2cents
    I thought the entire potential love triangle with hinata, Sakura and Naruto could have been pretty good but Kishi - as usual - destroyed it but not showing any sort of consistence in his writing. He ignored a confession for over 200 chapters ffs...
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

Ah, turns out Naruto's son's name really is Boruto, not Neji. But I can see the name being a tribute to Neji's.

Spoiler:
    Oh my....

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhoeggr View Post
    I thought the entire potential love triangle with hinata, Sakura and Naruto could have been pretty good but Kishi - as usual - destroyed it but not showing any sort of consistence in his writing. He ignored a confession for over 200 chapters ffs...
    Pretty much. That's why I can't really be satisfied. I mean, romance in shonen can be pulled off well.

Quote Originally Posted by All Fiction View Post
    Ah, turns out Naruto's son's name really is Boruto, not Neji. But I can see the name being a tribute to Neji's.
    So Neji really did stay dead after the war....

Spoiler:

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Spoiler:

Oh my....
    Welp, there is the hellspawn.

EDIT: Oh, hey, does this design ring anybells?

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    Welp, there is the hellspawn.

EDIT: Oh, hey, does this design ring anybells?

Sasuke 16 characters

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Spoiler:

Oh my....
    She look more like Karin than Sakura.
    This kid shouldn't be allowed to exist.

Spoiler:

Who might this be?????
    Karin and Sasuke?
    or Temari and Shikamaru
    3DS FC: 0903-2798-9958
    PSN: H3kt1
    My YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuw...yK6eHc5FiDIEOw

Closed Thread

Thread Information