Closed Thread
Page 271 of 500 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 321 371 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,420 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Shipmate

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: One Day More(ish)

Spoiler:
    The fruit Hiashi's plan has borne. Hyuuga prosperity has been achieved.

They look cute as buttons, too.

Spoiler:
    Final Naruto villain is literally eyeballs.

It would be epic fan service by Kishi if their kids are already dating..
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post

LOL is that bottom one actually real? Because if so LOLOLOLOLOL

Dammit...now I want to see a part 3 with Naruto as a dad.

Why would I want to place more suffering upon myself? WHO KNOWS?! But I still want to see some slice of life shenanigans with daddy Naruto.

PS: The movie's villain is...Kracko?

Its a total daycare
    *Salad* and shit...
    Oh 7777777
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Appropriate, I suppose.

EDIT: Another image (Guy):

Spoiler:

EDIT: The forgotten trio (Kiba, Shino & Tenten):

Spoiler:
    Last edited by King Cannon; November 4th, 2014 at 09:01 PM.

Naruto's new haircut looks much better without the headband on.

Why do they have fox demon whiskers? What the hell Kyubi?

Wow. We always joked. ANd yet... here it is.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Gentlemen.

We're about to live in a world without Naruto.

After all these years.

Kishi never fails to deliver. Just when someone thinks that Naruto couldn't get any worse because it's ending, he pulls out horse shit like this to prove them wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros View Post
    Kishi never fails to deliver. Just when someone thinks that Naruto couldn't get any worse because it's ending, he pulls out horse shit like this to prove them wrong.
    What's wrong with Hinata and Naruto children?

Unless you're suggesting the dreadful possibility of Sasuke and Sakura....oh dear god.

Though the eyeball villain is really stupid. Like...really really stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    What's wrong with Hinata and Naruto children?

Unless you're suggesting the dreadful possibility of Sasuke and Sakura....oh dear god.
    I was referring more to the fact the villain is 100% eyeballs and that Guy is now a wheelchair bound cripple, but I still think the kids and pairing are just stupid.

Yes, Sakura and Sasuke happen. Their child's name means *salad* very feminine, I think.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

I'm starting to get a "I only had 5 more days left until retirement..." vibe from all these posts talking about how close the end is...
    Last edited by y2kyle89; November 4th, 2014 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Naruto Next Generation! "Oh the retirony!"
    Quote Originally Posted by John Adams
    I have always been dissatisfied, I know that. But lately I find I reek of discontentment; it fills my throat and floods my brain. Sometimes I fear there's no longer a dream but only the discontentment.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmamentHero View Post
    Yes, Sakura and Sasuke happen. Their child's name means *salad* very feminine, I think.
    oh god, if that's the case why isn't Sakura shown to be a fat drunk punching bag in the concept art?

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    oh god, if that's the case why isn't Sakura shown to be a fat drunk punching bag in the concept art?
    Well she was *deflowered* Sauce ya know

Dear god, are you telling me that after Sasuke rejected her feelings, showed absolutely no consideration for anyone but himself, and even tried to kill her multiple times, Sakura STILL hooks up with him? For fuck's sake, this had better be a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros View Post
    Dear god, are you telling me that after Sasuke rejected her feelings, attacked her and even tried to kill her multiple times, Sakura STILL hooks up with him?
    By, hook do you mean physically? Then yeah.

I will only accept this outcome if it meant that Sasuke stabbed her, gutted her, filled her with cotton and turned her into a love pillow. And somehow they still conceived...

I just realized this means that Sakura bore yet another Uchiha hellspawn into the world, thereby dooming it in the future when her descendants inevitably go batshit crazy and try to kill everyone for some stupid reason.

Closed Thread

Thread Information