Closed Thread
Page 265 of 500 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 365 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,300 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Tom Bombadill

Naruto Thread XI: Tom Bombadill is fine, stop trying
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    BTW Paradoy should have mentioned that Obito also killed Naruto's parents, started a war and everything
    Right which makes his sentence that "Obito is the coolest guy (ever)" even more ridiculous...

Also I vote on Naruto Thread XI: Cracking down on that shit. It is stolen as **** but daaaaaamn good.

Anyway, Obito will never be as cool as Tobold Hornblower
    "Interestingly enough, the gods of the Disc have never bothered much about judging the souls of the dead, and so people only go to hell if that's where they think they deserve to go. Which they won't do if they don't know about it. This explains why it is important to shoot missionaries on sight."

Who is Tom Bombadill?

Forest weirdo from The Fellowship of the Ring that served almost no purpose in the story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Still more plot relevant than Tenten.

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    Still more plot relevant than Tenten.

Indiscriminate Grappler Gokuyuske's Avatar

Bombadill is awesome. He adds no real plot purpose but instead contributes mystery and magic and helps flesh out Tolkien's world which is full of ancient, forgotten powers and magics.

Quote Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
    Don't worry, you're not alone. I have seen plenty of forums/threads where people wrote how this last arc was "the most epic and best arc ever" or "how emotional deep" the whole Obito stuff was or how "amazing twist" Kaguya was (not joking...) or how the ending "is just perfect and a great example of Kishimoto's story-telling abilities" and other stuff. You just need to look for them. Also I think you might be more able to handle such posts than me, my poor forehead was red like a tomato an had lots of bumps after finishing xx pages of reading such posts.

@Kishido

Thanks for the comic! :D
    Lol at Kakashi's reasoning though the thing is, it totally does make sense. XDDD
    Man, I wished it had been that ending. One of those two dieing after they become friends again, maybe even something of Sasuke telling Naruto that he doesn't want to die while crying and Naruto cries too unable to safe Sasuke with his jesus power, and all he is able to do is forgive Sasuke, tell him that for him they never stopped to be friends and maybe even going against his own advice and starts to move to hold Sasuke's hand as Sasuke bleeds out as he tries to tell Naruto stuff we already knew and had heard for like 5 times by now.
    At least there would have been REAL consequences and not a pseudo loss of limbs they get replaced anyway. And Sasuke bleeding out/dieing would have ended those awful debates I have read whenever Naruto or Sasuke "truly" won that last fight of theirs. -_-
    I will! I don't know why people read something they hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Drfee1good16 View Post
    Because it ends? XD
    Nah, i read it for good old times sake as I do remember how much I enjoyed the first part of Naruto as a kid. Although as a teen I stopped buying Naruto volumes around the timeskip. I dunno but for me I felt somehow that the "original spirit" of the manga was lost and I couldn't like it as much as I did before. Now it ends and rereading the war arc, well, was somehow disappointing for me. I don't hate Naruto, I am disappointed by it. And I don't think the others here hate Naruto either, I think they are just frustrated with it and with many stuff Naruto did in the latest arc. And that is their good right as it is yours to like what they disliked.
    I have to feel that as well with WT where many dislike the MC Osamu for being a weakass pussy while I enjoy that he can still remain a sense of justice while not being so strong like others or having an imba power-up.^^

Quote Originally Posted by Drfee1good16 View Post
    Because we liked it once upon a time, were still invested and wanted to see how it ended, and thought the ending was much closer than it actually turned out to be.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

It's like watching gore pictures, you know you shouldnt but you do it anyway.

I think if after the Pain arc, someone had been able to tell us "the series won't be over for another 5 years" a lot more of us would have been able to just drop it cold turkey right then.

But we'd assumed there were one, two short arcs left at that point and it'd be done within another year or so.

Geez, was Hinata's confession really more than 5 years ago?
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Guys, guys, guys...

Two more days, three tops and it'll be over...

Quote Originally Posted by TLC View Post
    Guys, guys, guys...

No, cause then we still have to wait for the movie.

Pfft, movie is non-canon. I'm not watching it.

Canonicity is not that clear in Naruto. Since the war started, we saw at least 4 characters from movies/fillers making an appearance in the manga - and one of the 7 Swords of the Mist that was presented in fillers

Pfft, movie is non-canon. I'm not watching it.
    Considering the movie is apparently where all the *character* resolution takes place....

Guys, guys, guys...

Come to think it, we can never be sure when the chapter releases will come out, so...screw it. I'm posting this now.

Closed Thread

Thread Information