Closed Thread
Page 264 of 500 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 314 364 ... LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,280 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Tom Bombadill

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Oh, that's right, I remember now.

It seems dumb that a concept like that was just dropped. It's too bad. I would have liked for characters to become stronger by using tools like that instead of getting magical powerups.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Go a few pages back. It will be faster than someone explaining it to you. Way faster, lol.
    Thanks, I've never read or seen Lord of the Rings, so the reference was lost on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    While circumstances did change around Sasuke, my overall issues with it post the Saint Itachi reveal were always
    A) Sasuke celebrating his newfound love of Itachi and his noble, deliberate, conscious sacrifice by declaring that he will completely fuck over said sacrifice. Also, people are living in Peace and consider Itachi a bad guy in perfect accordance with Itachis wishes, how dare they.
    Planning to destroy Konoha was over zealous of Sasuke but the Konoha elders had it coming and that's why Itachi wanted to hide the truth from him so badly. The truth was the Konoha government sacrificed the Uchiha clan for the sake/peace of the village. Even if the Uchihas were planning a coup, which they most definitely were, it's still a hard truth to swallow that every single Uchiha but you were killed because some adults in your clan were planning to overtake the governemnt.

Where's the justice in that for the innocent Uchiha? Sasuke isn't like his "peaceful" (hahaha) brother and couldn't let things go like that. In his mind it was only right that the innocents of Konoha should suffer like those in the Uchiha clan.

B) Every single "revelation" past that point is pretty much repeating Tobis story, with a few minor details added. Itachi even said: "Dude, everything is like Tobi and Danzo already said, I have literally nothing more to add". But somehow, this promts Sasuke to visit the Konoha Museums Hokage exhibit, and hear the same story again, only with more biology facts and anecdotes about Madara and Hashiramas bromance. This final retelling then prompts him to decide that Itachis actions were totally great, and that all Ninja laders of all Ninja villages must die.

Basically, Sasuke went from hating Itachi/the actions Itachi had done, to thinking that doing what Itachi did is the best iea ever by bein retold the same story 4 times.
    The execution was indeed flawed. There were a lot of repetitive tellings of the same story and it reallly should've ended with Sasuke personally talking to Itachi and hearing it from his perspective because that had without a doubt the most impact on changing his mind. Previously hearing it from 2 strangers who only used Itachi for their own gains is one thing. Hearing it from your brother himself is another. I guess Kishi wanted to tip his decision with one more in-depth discussion about why went things went down the way they did.

Quote Originally Posted by God of Skypeia View Post
    Why did they decide the best option was to leave Sasuke an orphan?
    The parents didn't really decide because they weren't in on the plan. They just made a plea for Itachi not to kill Sasuke but they needn't have to because Itachi just couldn't bring himself to kill his little brother anyway, but everyone else was fine.
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by God of Skypeia View Post
    Thanks, I've never read or seen Lord of the Rings, so the reference was lost on me.
    Madness.

/16chars

I loved the last arc, and love the ending. I guess i'm just that one guy....

I'm glad I was able to leave a mark on the Naruto thread history by helping start the current title, before the series ends.

Also the OST is pretty good, with particular standout tracks. That and the original 4th opening still brings back memories.

3DS: 1993-7490-6080 NNID: Mickamott PSN: Mickamott

We may as well begin crafting the final, final title for the thread pending Naruto GT doesn't show up.

Naruto IX: The Final, Final thread Pending Naruto GT Doesn't Show Up

Naruto XI: The Endattebayo

Naruto XI: We Still Don't Believe It

For those of you who will dearly miss something to hate on, you can always turn to extreme measures:
    http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=41950

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    For those of you who will dearly miss something to hate on, you can always turn to extreme measures:
    http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=41950
    Best show <3

Naruto XI: Naruto Was a Cool Guy

Naruto XI: Rock Lee Was a Cool Guy
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Lowest point in the series... hell dunno where to start in part 2...

OK first the fucked up power levels... First Orochimaru, someone able to beat Hiruzen ins part 1, was shitted by Sasuke. Later a super Sasuke with MS was fucked up by Raikage and his brother with absolute ease... Later fucked up power differences as during the war not even talking about... Maybe that's the reason why databook iv don't have stats anymore.

Speaking about Sasuke... not only he was destroyed as character but also as fighter. He was such creative figther at the start of part 2 with Chidori variants and awesome Kirin. But ever since MS forget all this shit and spam some Robo Susanoo... Even Naruto with his Rasengan spamming showed more creativity...

Let us move on... Kakuzu stupidness. Naruto appears and Kakuzu has an auto IQ of 0... LOL
    Pain shit and TNJ... Yeah destroy the whole village being a badass mofo, punch Naruto's whore and so on... but after it he became a holy angel... So much shit.
    Moving further to Tobi/Obito... Such useless revelation and his whole reason cuz of RIN was so annoying. The bottom point was reached with Naruto calling him the coolest guy... Holy shit how annoying.
    The whole Zombie War and the absolute fucked up bullshit DBZ level of Madara, Sasuke, Naruto and Obito. Why are there other shinobis, if they are useless after all and you need 5 Edo Kages... And Jesus Naruto creating an eye of fucking nothing was lol worthy
    After it Rabbit bitch Kaguya... She came out of fucking nowhere and was such pointless character. Not even mentioning Black Zetsu. Now look back at Black Zetsu being amazed seeing Susanoo and Amaterasu... LOL yeah he never have seen it.
    Obito coming back as Jesus to give Kakashi some powers.
    And last but not least the final fight... Holy shit first congratulation Hagoromo for being the most stupid person in this manga... Give hax power to a psycho kid named Sasuke.
    Sasuke goes ape shit and wants to kill everybody and suddenly after losing his arm... he is all LOL it was just for fun you have won... Sasuke is for sure the most flip floppy character I have ever seen

Of course there were some great moments in part 2 as Jiraiya vs Pain... But holy shit... With further going it became more and more shit

BTW here the parody of 697+698

Previous chapters available here.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Drfee1good16 View Post
    I loved the last arc, and love the ending. I guess i'm just that one guy....
    Don't worry, you're not alone. I have seen plenty of forums/threads where people wrote how this last arc was "the most epic and best arc ever" or "how emotional deep" the whole Obito stuff was or how "amazing twist" Kaguya was (not joking...) or how the ending "is just perfect and a great example of Kishimoto's story-telling abilities" and other stuff. You just need to look for them. Also I think you might be more able to handle such posts than me, my poor forehead was red like a tomato an had lots of bumps after finishing xx pages of reading such posts.

@Kishido

Thanks for the comic! :D
    Lol at Kakashi's reasoning though the thing is, it totally does make sense. XDDD
    Man, I wished it had been that ending. One of those two dieing after they become friends again, maybe even something of Sasuke telling Naruto that he doesn't want to die while crying and Naruto cries too unable to safe Sasuke with his jesus power, and all he is able to do is forgive Sasuke, tell him that for him they never stopped to be friends and maybe even going against his own advice and starts to move to hold Sasuke's hand as Sasuke bleeds out as he tries to tell Naruto stuff we already knew and had heard for like 5 times by now.
    At least there would have been REAL consequences and not a pseudo loss of limbs they get replaced anyway. And Sasuke bleeding out/dieing would have ended those awful debates I have read whenever Naruto or Sasuke "truly" won that last fight of theirs. -_-

lol, couldn't have put it better myself

Kakashi is right on the money in that comic.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Naruto Thread XI: Cracking down on that shit.

Naruto Thread XI: Sakura was a cool guy

BTW Paradoy should have mentioned that Obito also killed Naruto's parents, started a war and everything

Nartuo Thread XI: Lost the touch, lost the power
    Quote Originally Posted by John Adams
    I have always been dissatisfied, I know that. But lately I find I reek of discontentment; it fills my throat and floods my brain. Sometimes I fear there's no longer a dream but only the discontentment.

Naruto Thread XI: The Realm of Parodies
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Naruto Thread XI: KishiNoGo's Pride

Closed Thread

Thread Information