Closed Thread
Page 262 of 500 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 312 362 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,240 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Tom Bombadill

Quote Originally Posted by ArmamentHero View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/14331545335...type=1&theater

Check that out. See if you can make light of it.

this is a big FAKE

Japanese have their own "Facebook", and and most of them don't use our facebook

The movie posters also helped to remind me that Sai is a character

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    The movie posters also helped to remind me that Sai is a character

WHO?

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    It was even more evident to someone who started with anime. Shippuuden suddenly featured a more serious soundtrack (some people called it "epic" at that time). Yes there are some good and creepy sounding songs (they were spot on with Hidan/Kakuzu arc) but it was a big difference.

Hands down , this is the best shit to come out of this entire franchise .

Quote Originally Posted by God of Skypeia View Post
    I'm not sure whether this happened or if I'm making this up, but when Itachi went to kill his parents wasn't there a scene where it showed that they knew and said something along the lines of "We still love you."?
    Yeah this happened during the... uh... either when Obito was retelling the story or when Sasuke was talking to Itachi during the war. I forget
    Yeah, Sasuke/Itachi talk.

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/590/13

When your son grows up to literally stab you in the back there is really nothing to be proud of unless you like his traitormanship.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note, can anyone look at Sasuke's face and not wonder why the hell Kishi thought this design would look good?

Everything's Eventual...

It will be revealed that Sasuke's cloak is there to conceal that he donated to Naruto his right arm and is actually a double amputee

It will be revealed that Sasuke's cloak is there to conceal that he donated to Naruto his right arm and is actually a double amputee
    It's a good thing for Sasuke that magic eyes are far more important for casting jutsus then making hand signs no one used for like 300 chapters now.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Furisu View Post
    I hated the majority of the Obito moments (and the Rin flashbacks) and the Kaguya fight. Something else that bothered me: Why did nearly all of the antagonist need to be misunderstood people with a tragic past? I mean it's good for some of them but nearly all of them had one.
    So they can be talk no jutsu'd of course.

the hell happened to gaara?

Quote Originally Posted by Maju View Post
    the hell happened to gaara?
    It's just Casual Kazekage fridays, that's all

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

I would say that Naruto has said more words of praise about Obito than his friends Kiba and Shino.
    And he has literally never talked to Ten Ten.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros View Post
    It's a good thing for Sasuke that magic eyes are far more important for casting jutsus then making hand signs no one used for like 300 chapters now.
    Hand signs needed to form chakra into a ninja skill - good times, good times~

Sai is STILL wearing that silly belly exposing outfit?

Eh, I guess its his only memorable feature.

Also, they changed all the uniforms randomy to no longer have pockets? Shame, seemed like useful places to put, you know, ninja weapons and smoke bombs and stuff.

Also, I only just noticed....why is everyone wearing open toed BOOTS? That just... makes no sense. Back when there was like, sending chankra through your feet to climb.jump through trees that was something, so sandals and leggings (or pants!) is fine but...? How long has everyone been wearing open toed boots?

Hinata's outfit is awful in every way possible.

ANd Ino has apparently officially retired from Ninja work to be the town whore. Good for her, play to your strengths.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Have a feeling that wont happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    I want everyone to note, in about ten minutes of time, a Bosnian, a Saudi Arabian, an American, and a Brazilian all sat around millions of miles away from eachother discussing rubber pirate comic books from Japan.

You've all had your 21st Century moment for the day, carry one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hajro View Post
    Have a feeling that wont happen.
    Okay, then try this one up for size.

It will be revealed that concealed under the cloak is Sasuke's new modification. Realizing that hand signs are completely useless, Sasuke has decided to replace his arms with eyes. And not in the way that Danzo had an arm laden with eyes. The arms are straight up replaced by eyes

Sasuke's just naked under there. For flashing Naruto.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Sasuke's just naked under there. For flashing Naruto.
    No pants either? Looks like he had some on..

I look into the dark without sanity

Quote Originally Posted by Unstable View Post
    No pants either? Looks like he had some on..
    Those are actually knee-high leggings

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Also, they changed all the uniforms randomy to no longer have pockets? Shame, seemed like useful places to put, you know, ninja weapons and smoke bombs and stuff.
    Looks like they're steadily embracing their identities as magicians; not ninjas.

Also, I only just noticed....why is everyone wearing open toed BOOTS? That just... makes no sense. Back when there was like, sending chankra through your feet to climb.jump through trees that was something, so sandals and leggings (or pants!) is fine but...? How long has everyone been wearing open toed boots?
    I think every ninja has always had open-toed footwear, be it sandals, boots, etc. Guess Kishi has a foot fetish too.

Hinata's outfit is awful in every way possible.
    Short-shorts. An ugly sleeveless shirt. And a girdle that doubles as a push-up bra. Am I missing anything?

Also, something else I noticed is that everyone has bandages around their thigh where their knapsack is. What is that? Is that to prevent chafing?

Quote Originally Posted by ArmamentHero View Post
    Just the coolest.From Masashi Kishimoto:

The war is over.
    Spoiler:
    "あなたがNaruSakuまたはNaruSasuのファンであれば大変申し訳ございませんが私と一緒に協力してください、NaruHinaなしNaruSakuまたはNaruSasu「ここに誰もが私はペアがあるだろうと発表しました」。すぐに私はSasuSakuの確認について発表します。 THANKS」"

Translate:

"Everyone Here I announced that there will be pair of "NaruHina no NaruSaku or NaruSasu, so please cooperate with me sorry if you are fan of NaruSaku or NaruSasu. Soon i will announced about SasuSaku confirm. THANKS"

"Please share it so your friend wouldn't fight with you about SasuSaku & NaruHina"
    The Japanese used is totally not written by a native

Closed Thread

Thread Information