Closed Thread
Page 261 of 500 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 259 260 261 262 263 271 311 361 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,220 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Tom Bombadill

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    You can almost forget he lead to the death of the 4th Hokage and his wife.
    Amongst other countless nameless villagers through his plot

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Amongst other countless nameless villagers through his plot
    Such a cool guy.
    Everything's Eventual...

Just the coolest.From Masashi Kishimoto:

The war is over.
    Spoiler:
    "あなたがNaruSakuまたはNaruSasuのファンであれば大変申し訳ございませんが私と一緒に協力してください、NaruHinaなしNaruSakuまたはNaruSasu「ここに誰もが私はペアがあるだろうと発表しました」。すぐに私はSasuSakuの確認について発表します。 THANKS」"

Translate:

"Everyone Here I announced that there will be pair of "NaruHina no NaruSaku or NaruSasu, so please cooperate with me sorry if you are fan of NaruSaku or NaruSasu. Soon i will announced about SasuSaku confirm. THANKS"

"Please share it so your friend wouldn't fight with you about SasuSaku & NaruHina"
    Last edited by ArmamentHero; November 1st, 2014 at 12:42 PM.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

If it weren't for Hinata, Team 8 could have just never appeared, and the story would not be affected in the slightest.
    Shame as Team 8 is my favorite team, I like all three characters on it. Kiba was my favorite character for a while until he... didn't do anything ever at all in the entirety of part 2.

(Rock Lee is great obviously, but Neji was whatever and Tenten never did anything till the spinoff)
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Tenten never did anything till the spinoff
    Hey! Give her some credit. She did pick up Madara's toys after all.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmamentHero View Post

The war is over.
    Spoiler:
    "あなたがNaruSakuまたはNaruSasuのファンであれば大変申し訳ございませんが私と一緒に協力してください、NaruHinaなしNaruSakuまたはNaruSasu「ここに誰もが私はペアがあるだろうと発表しました」。すぐに私はSasuSakuの確認について発表します。 THANKS」"

Translate:

"Everyone Here I announced that there will be pair of "NaruHina no NaruSaku or NaruSasu, so please cooperate with me sorry if you are fan of NaruSaku or NaruSasu. Soon i will announced about SasuSaku confirm. THANKS"

"Please share it so your friend wouldn't fight with you about SasuSaku & NaruHina"
    The use of fan terms like NaruHina alone makes me incredibly skeptical that this is actually from Kishi.

The war is over.
    Spoiler:

Translate:

Facebook groups, eh? Naruto shipping wars could give Bleach's a run for their money.

Kiba was my favorite character

I would say that Naruto has said more words of praise about Obito than his friends Kiba and Shino.

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Facebook groups, eh? Naruto shipping wars could give Bleach's a run for their money.
    I think they just surpassed them, lol.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

The use of fan terms like NaruHina alone makes me incredibly skeptical that this is actually from Kishi.
    Though I'm sure Kishi knows how they're called in the fandom. Marketing is powerful with this one.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

I think they just surpassed them, lol.

Though I'm sure Kishi knows how they're called in the fandom. Marketing is powerful with this one.
    Sure, but you're not going to go use the actual terms in a message directed to fans for something like shipping. Maybe an interview, but not something like this

Also I copy pasted the original message into google, and the sites that come up are dubious at best

Sure, but you're not going to go use the actual terms in a message directed to fans for something like shipping. Maybe an interview, but not something like this

Also I copy pasted the original message into google, and the sites that come up are dubious at best
    https://www.facebook.com/14331545335...type=1&theater

Check that out. See if you can make light of it.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

I'm not sure whether this happened or if I'm making this up, but when Itachi went to kill his parents wasn't there a scene where it showed that they knew and said something along the lines of "We still love you."?

My point exactly. It's posted only to facebook pages (the one you linked in particular is a fan page, I'm certain of it) or forums, and no other reputable source has put it out there

Essentially, that page has the same credibility as Robby doing one of his "Ask Kishimoto sessions"

Quote Originally Posted by God of Skypeia View Post
    I'm not sure whether this happened or if I'm making this up, but when Itachi went to kill his parents wasn't there a scene where it showed that they knew and said something along the lines of "We still love you."?
    Yeah this happened during the... uh... either when Obito was retelling the story or when Sasuke was talking to Itachi during the war. I forget

Shipmate

Yes, of course Kishimoto is posting movie spoilers and Chinese scanlations of Naruto even before the issues of Shonen Jack go on sale.

Obviously.

Kishimoto Masashi has no public social network accounts.

I dunno, seems like something the Last Airbender team would do.

And has done.

Essentially, that page has the same credibility as Robby doing one of his "Ask Kishimoto sessions"
    Those are legitimate translations of emails I recieve in the mail in realtime in response to random forum going ons! Made all the more impressive by my lack of ability to translate japanese!

Quote Originally Posted by TLC View Post
    I just saw the threat title change...

...I hate you all...
    The full title should have been "Tom Bombadill is being discussed more than the final Naruto chapters" but that was too long.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

I dunno, seems like something the Last Airbender team would do.

And has done.
    Yeah, during interviews. If the marketing team feels apt to do so, they could as well, but I don't really see an author going onto his facebook page, releasing a poster and saying "Hey guys Naruhina is the official ship."

Yeah, during interviews. If the marketing team feels apt to do so, they could as well, but I don't really see an author going onto his facebook page, releasing a poster and saying "Hey guys Naruhina is the official ship."
    Oh. I was just saying the avatar team is kind of douchey when it comes to shipping.

And they know the ship names.

Those are legitimate translations of emails I recieve in the mail in realtime in response to random forum going ons! Made all the more impressive by my lack of ability to translate japanese!
    Well of course. I was simply pointing out the obvious that the facebook page was super legitimate just like your "Ask Kishimoto" sessions!

More for The Last Movie: Color Scans of Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Shikamaru, Chouji, Sakura, Ino, Gaara, and Toneri
    http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/11/...ta-ino-others/
    The mens business casual ninja outfits are a bit weird...Ino is strangely the most surprising update to me lol.

Closed Thread

Thread Information