Closed Thread
Page 254 of 500 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 354 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,080 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

  1. #5061

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: One week more

    Spoiler:



    ---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

  2. #5062

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: One week more

    Oh my, today I was in my comic book shop and had a discussion with someone who likes Naruto and thinks Naruto has better character development, storytelling and world-building than One Piece.

    Yeah, Kaguya is a perfectly fleshed-out character. I just didn't understand / read carefully enough. And Rock Lee and Neji are also characters with great characterisation and development. I only have to read some additional material to understand them better. (I was too apathetic about this material to ask further questions, so I don't know what exactly.) Obito's motivation is also okay and in absolutely no way doubtful.

    And Robby, you are just totally wrong about Naruto's development. Of course, there is development and he gets more mature all over the course of the story.

    Oh, and for example Ace's fire power is way too broken whereas Uchiha hax like Izanagi reality warping is okay.
    Last edited by ARTEMlS; October 30th, 2014 at 12:12 PM.

  3. #5063

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: One week more

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholemew Bear View Post
    Oh my, today I was in my comic book shop and had a discussion with someone who likes Naruto and thinks Naruto has better character development, storytelling and world-building than One Piece.
    So you actually entered a discussion with this person?

  4. #5064

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: One week more

    One Piece is just better, Naruto is good, but nowhere near as awesome as One Piece. Oh, I don't know about that villain in the movie... He better be somewhat of a badass, and fit in the story.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

  5. #5065

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: One week more

    Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    So you actually entered a discussion with this person?
    Actually I started the discussion by stating my opinion of Naruto while talking about some other stuff. It was something about the correlation of good storytelling and commercial success IIRC and I brought in Naruto.

    Just out of curiousity, who would you consider the final boss if you had to choose one person? Kaguya or Sasuke?

  6. #5066

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: One week more

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholemew Bear View Post
    Actually I started the discussion by stating my opinion of Naruto while talking about some other stuff. It was something about the correlation of good storytelling and commercial success IIRC and I brought in Naruto.

    Just out of curiousity, who would you consider the final boss if you had to choose one person? Kaguya or Sasuke?
    I'd consider Madara or Sasuke because kaguya was just an empty character.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

  7. #5067

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: One week more

    Technically speaking, I would consider Zetsu the final boss

  8. #5068

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: One week more

    Zetsu? I guess you could say that, because he altered the Uchiha tablet, eventually manipulating Madara.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

  9. #5069

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: One week more

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholemew Bear View Post
    Just out of curiousity, who would you consider the final boss if you had to choose one person? Kaguya or Sasuke?
    Kaguya. Sadly. 16 sad characters.

  10. #5070

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: One week more

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmamentHero View Post
    Zetsu? I guess you could say that, because he altered the Uchiha tablet, eventually manipulating Madara.
    He's basically the closest thing Kaguya has to a personality and pretty much Aizen'd the entire plot, plus, as soon as she came back, he was basically her mouth and ego, so go figure

  11. #5071

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: One week more

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    He's basically the closest thing Kaguya has to a personality and pretty much Aizen'd the entire plot, plus, as soon as she came back, he was basically her mouth and ego, so go figure
    I actually agree, lol. Kaguya was pointless
    I did like her abilities though, just lack of point.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

  12. #5072

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: One week more

    So, Naruto, about that arm...
    Kishi didn't make any sketches for Neji, did he?

  13. #5073
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    F.O.

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: One week more

    Time to go rescue that Wood-guy so that his cells can regrow NaruSuke's arms.

  14. #5074

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: One week more

    To be fair, we didn't got sketches for Sasuke, Hinata and Kankuro yet, so the possibility is still out there.

  15. #5075

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: One week more

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholemew Bear View Post
    Just out of curiousity, who would you consider the final boss if you had to choose one person? Kaguya or Sasuke?
    Mmm Sasuke. Maybe if he wasn't so evil and determined to kill Naruto these past few chapters, it could've been just a fun rival battle to wrap things up.

    As for Kaguya....woof.





  16. #5076
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    F.O.

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: One week more

    Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    To be fair, we didn't got sketches for Sasuke, Hinata and Kankuro yet, so the possibility is still out there.
    We actually do have a Sasuke's sketch, but I can't find a version that doesn't have a stupid watermark on. Forget that. Went checking, we don't have a full-sized Sasuke sketch, only the upper half of his body.
    Last edited by Piitan; October 30th, 2014 at 02:07 PM.

  17. #5077

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: One week more

    At least Sasuke had somewhat of a good reason to dislike the kage system. But the fight was ultimately still between two rivals with different perspectives. Naruto was going to stop and change him.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

  18. #5078
    Discovered Stowaway Bigivel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: One week more

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmamentHero View Post
    At least Sasuke had somewhat of a good reason to dislike the kage system. But the fight was ultimately still between two rivals with different perspectives. Naruto was going to stop and change him.
    Good reason to dislike the 3rd Hokage and his advisers you want say. Is not because a president of a country is a totally jackass that the system is wrong or bad. But we're talking of a person that wanted to destroy an entire village, because the leaders of it secretly killed his family. So certainly he thinks he have a good reason to dislike that system.

  19. #5079
    Kick-Ass Finalis desa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Somewhere

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: One week more

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    Good reason to dislike the 3rd Hokage and his advisers you want say. Is not because a president of a country is a totally jackass that the system is wrong or bad. But we're talking of a person that wanted to destroy an entire village, because the leaders of it secretly killed his family. So certainly he thinks he have a good reason to dislike that system.
    They killed his clan(race?). And using his brother for that.



  20. #5080
    Saemon Havarian Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Croatia

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: It's the final countdown! Frenchiboos.

    Quote Originally Posted by bryannmaina View Post
    16chars of Gremmy a la Bleach?
    Fuck, that's right! His human visage must have slipped my mind after that brain thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

    It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts