Closed Thread
Page 253 of 500 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 303 353 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,060 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: One week more

Ok, I'll admit, nice touch with the bandaged arm in the third movie, didn't catch that before.

And if Naruto does end up with Hinata instead of Sakuman, as it seems to be implied so far. . .Yeah, that'd cool too, I guess.

Kishi knows how to make money. I would watch it ifas long as there is some sort of decent love scenes between Naruto and Hinata.Now that Sasuke has been dealt with he should have his brain free to notice that (some) woman are worth his time and attention and not only Sasuke this, Sasuke that, Sasuke here, Sasuke there... -_-

And Kakashi is the....well, it makes sort of sense, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    http://oi61.tinypic.com/9ftrfo.jpg

Awesome... Kishi is a smart business man... He knows that the paring wankers will open their wallet to see this shit... That's why he won't show it in the manga.

Next movie will be about Kakashi and his true face... After it TenTen and the Rikudou tools... and so on

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

I'm really sorry... Big pics under the spoiler... From the latest trailer... And one thing I like. My Naruto man Kakashi is the fucking.. look yourself

Are they rehashing their fight near the water tower with another chidori/rasengan clash!?
    Everything's Eventual...

I doubt it's Sasuke. Way to tall and YELLOW energy beams. I think it's the villian fucking Naruto's mind or something like that

Villain: "I know you're like a demi-god and everything but let me remind you of the time you had an angst fight against your only friend."

Naruto: "You don't have to do that. That happens every other week."
    Everything's Eventual...

Kakashi as the new hokage? I'm into that. Although I wonder what Kishi is going to do about Tsunade... I guess she could just retire Hiruzen style

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

I thought this garbage was already over, but apperantly there's another chapter.

So 1 more week and no more hourly waits for OP to get scanlated. yay.

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    http://oi61.tinypic.com/9ftrfo.jpg

Awesome... Kishi is a smart business man... He knows that the paring wankers will open their wallet to see this shit... That's why he won't show it in the manga.

Next movie will be about Kakashi and his true face... After it TenTen and the Rikudou tools... and so on

I'm really sorry... Big pics under the spoiler... From the latest trailer... And one thing I like. My Naruto man Kakashi is the fucking.. look yourself

I thought the short hair on Naruto looked kinda cool at first, but now seeing it in motion, he has like..... a really big forehead.

Also.... since Kakashi looks to be the hokage, it looks like the series will be concluded without Naruto becoming the hokage.... not sure how I feel about that.

Of course after Kakashi being curstomped in every fight in part 2, becoming Hokage was the least Kishi could do.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky1125 View Post
    it looks like the series will be concluded without Naruto becoming the hokage.... not sure how I feel about that.
    Well, his main motivation for doing it in the beginning was to be recognized and loved because he was sick of being the outcast.
    But over the course of the series, everyone began to love him and treat him like a hero. Technically, his goal has already been accomplished.

At this point, whether he gets the Hokage title or not is irrelevant.
    I agree it feels strange, but I could also understand why it doesn't matter anymore.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

At least it shows that Kishimoto has some follow-through on at least something.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Quote Originally Posted by MDL View Post
    Well, his main motivation for doing it in the beginning was to be recognized and loved because he was sick of being the outcast.
    But over the course of the series, everyone began to love him and treat him like a hero. Technically, his goal has already been accomplished.

At this point, whether he gets the Hokage title or not is irrelevant.
    I agree it feels strange, but I could also understand why it doesn't matter anymore.
    Ehh...I dunno, It would be like Luffy stopping before Raftel and going "You know what? I don't need to become pirate king and figure out this whole mystery behind the Void Century. I'm just happy to be a pirate and have friends." The END!

Yeah, after like 700 chapters of investment with Naruto running around going "I'm gonna be hokage" (heck isn't that the motivation behind this final fight with Sasuke anyway? Arguing over being Hokage?), I'm kinda bummed that we don't get to see Naruto fulfill his objective even though he has many friends, matured since the start of the serie, blah blah blah. As much as I hate to say it, but Naruto definitely developed character-wise in certain ways that makes him Hokage material but...yeah he's not there yet.

A dreadful part of me wants 10 or so more chapters as an adult and become Hokage just so we can see a completion of this "dream" after following him around for 700 chapters. Heck, you know what, I would like to see Naruto as a goofy teacher with his own squad of irritating archetypes. I think it would be kinda cute and charming if it were written by the Rock Lee spin off guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Algetrig View Post
    Kakashi as the new hokage? I'm into that. Although I wonder what Kishi is going to do about Tsunade... I guess she could just retire Hiruzen style
    He was going to be the hokage anyway until Tsunade woke up from her coma.

Tsuande will probably retire. She's old and a woman so Kishi will toss her to the side.

Hokage Kakashi?

Eh, alright.

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky1125 View Post
    Also.... since Kakashi looks to be the hokage, it looks like the series will be concluded without Naruto becoming the hokage.... not sure how I feel about that.
    Naruto will become the superkage, becoming the head of all the nations and a symbol of peace between former foes.

Basically, he's the head of the ninja UN.

I think we will have to wait for the movie for the end of the story......

The end is so close I can almost taste it.

Becoming Hokage is kind of beneath Naruto at this point.

Discovered Stowaway bryannmaina's Avatar

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: It's the final countdown! Frenchiboos.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Reminds me of Rundel Haus.

Someone else too, but I can't quite...
    16chars of Gremmy a la Bleach?
    beware

Closed Thread

Thread Information