Closed Thread
Page 235 of 500 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 335 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,700 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: It's the final countdown! Frenchiboos.

More character designs

Did Shikamaru turn into a pineapple?

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    Did Shikamaru turn into a pineapple?
    Well, I did always think he had a sponge in it

Man, I did a double-take when I saw Sasuke summoning shurikens out of a wrist seal. It was almost like Kishimoto reread earlier parts of the manga like it always had internal consistency! 'Course then he blew it by having Naruto reprise his "tripping in front of Kakuzu" stunt.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Quote Originally Posted by Crossword View Post
    Man, I did a double-take when I saw Sasuke summoning shurikens out of a wrist seal. It was almost like Kishimoto reread earlier parts of the manga like it always had internal consistency! 'Course then he blew it by having Naruto reprise his "tripping in front of Kakuzu" stunt.
    Your avatar is very manly.

Oh, the colored art seems kind of bland.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

It's been so long since the Kakuzu and Hidan arc that I've forgotten how the fight went. It must not have been very good if I can't remember anything except Hidan getting blown to pieces and Kakuzu getting hit by the Rasengan Mk. 2.

Especially if you consider that the anime will finish well after that film's opening

Choji looks weird with short hair. I forgot Sai even existed but he looks even more emo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros View Post
    It's been so long since the Kakuzu and Hidan arc that I've forgotten how the fight went. It must not have been very good if I can't remember anything except Hidan getting blown to pieces and Kakuzu getting hit by the Rasengan Mk. 2.
    The fight was great until Naruto appeared.

Kakuzu then turned into a retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    The fight was great until Naruto appeared.

Kakuzu then turned into a retard.
    Yeah, I remember that Kakuzu's intelligence was actually acknowledged by Shikamaru beforehand, but then when Naruto appeared... Well, never mind!

Discovered Stowaway El-Matematico's Avatar

I raged so hard at the end of that fight. In the anime, Kakuzu vs Kakashi and company was animated really well, and it seemed like he was a threat, being able to keep up with that many ninjas at the same time. Then Naruto came in and everyone just stood there static to let him show off his rasenshuriken. So much build up to Shikamaru's plan to make Hidan kill one of the hearts, for Naruto to kill 2 instantly and leave the last one almost dead.
    Wash your hands.

I mean it was awesome to see what kind of power Naruto was able to dish out, but the execution was really poor.

And it was even worse when you remembered that the whole FRS thing was something Jiraiya should have worked with him on during those 2 and a half fucking years they travelled.

*Sigh*, I might as well post my opinion about all of this. It's obvious the movie is canon. Now, the premise of the movie is the moon hurdling towards earth, blah blah blah. While this is happening, Hanabi Hyuuga is kidnapped(I'm assuming since she's the next clan head? whatever). So in my opinion, this movie is going to be tolerable, nothing more, nothing less. Kishi is going to close so many plot holes in a 2 hour movie, frankly speaking, he's just going to get more questions from failng to close it out properly. he's trying to address:
    1. A love plot(as you all know, I made a bet with someone 7 years ago for naruto and hinata)
    2. Tying up loose ends of all the characters left from the manga(even when the most relevant is Sai, Sakura, Naruto, Shikamaru, and Hinata)
    3. And the ancestral history of Hamura, etc.
    Now, it's painfully clear that this movie is going to earn a lot because it's the last of a 15-year-old manga. But will it be able to live up to the standards of us who's just trying to get it finished? Probably not, but were still going to watch it, aren't we?
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Quote Originally Posted by ArmamentHero View Post
    Probably not, but were still going to watch it, aren't we?
    I might fast forward through it ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    I might fast forward through it ^^
    I might to the part where I find out if I win my bet. Which is obvious I will. It's a free tank of gas(Or slightly below half since prices are so high.)

I'm the only one thinking of a new form of government in Konoha like a TRIUMVIRATE WITH THREE HOKAGES? (NARUTO, SASUKE AND SAKURA?)

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

We already know that Sasuke's turning into a gypsy come the end of the manga, plus Sakura is useless and Naruto is no Hokage material.

Don't know if mentioned before, but there are 4 key chains showcased with the chibi naruto and sasuke pic. It's of Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, and Hinata.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmamentHero View Post
    Don't know if mentioned before, but there are 4 key chains showcased with the chibi naruto and sasuke pic. It's of Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, and Hinata.
    While the first two can't be helped, this may be a proof that there's no prospect for Sakura since nobody cares about her anymore.
    "Where in this frail body do I find the strength to stand up?"

It'd be fun if the final movie ended up being the Tenchi Forever (Tenchi Muyo in Love 2 - Distant Memories) of the franchise.

For those that havbe no idea what that means... the final Tenchi movie was a radical departure from all the other entries in the franchise. It didn't have much action, aged the characters, changed the artstyle, and was much slower and more serious than the preceeding wacky tv series. Instead of the usual comedy-flavored action, the film is a downbeat, sexual melodrama that studies its characters quite intensely, shedding light on Katsuhito's past, the depth of Ryoko and Ayeka's feelings for Tenchi, and Tenchi's hidden desires, including him definitively picking a girl instead of leaving the harem open ended for fans to pick their favorite.

As a result, it was hated by most fans, but its my favorite outing of the entire franchise.

That's not what we're going to get, but it'd be fun. For the backlash if nothing else.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Closed Thread

Thread Information