Closed Thread
Page 223 of 500 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 273 323 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,460 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: It's the final countdown! Frenchiboos.

Talk no jutsu wouldn't be so bad and even could be considered as a reasonable and more efficient way to end battles, if it wasn't for this bullshit and crap it delivers. Both Naruto and Sasuke are full of shit. Obito suddenly becomes the coolest guy ever. Sasuke wants to become a [strike]hokage[/strike] terrorist. Don't he even remember what was he like when he was still chasing after Itachi? It was the same damn situation he's trying to place the ninja world into, getting an overwhelming power and beating up everyone to become into an object of hate. Did it make Sasuke into a peaceful man? Lololol trololololol. Most importantly, if it really is the case and there is no way to oppose Sasuke then people will have to take out their built up hatred on something/someone else instead. Meh, why I'm even trying to write this... One thing for sure, I've respect for Kishi for actually drawing and writing that bullshit without scraping and throwing away this mess he have created.

My god, I wish I could draw. I'd immediately get to working on a mock comic of this where Sasuke, after saying he's the "Strongest There Is," starts to transform into the Incredible Hulk and brings on a World War Hulk like scenario leading to a third battle at the Valley of the End, with Naruto as the Sentry.

Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    sasuke's left eye is officially the incredible hulk.
    ftfy !

Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    Talk no jutsu wouldn't be so bad and even could be considered as a reasonable and more efficient way to end battles
    I finished Witcher 2 that way. And it was a lot more satisfying than some endings where there was a final boss.

This fight is such a travesty. Seriously.

And what's up with "This jutsu shows how lonely you are"? Really? Yeah, that's right. Naruto got the entire world's appreciation and everything he ever wanted, but because Sasuke isn't by his side he's as alone as ever.

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Sure was another, boringly drawn with lame dialogue and no emotion behind everything, chapter. Only three more to go. I am serious, kishi cannot write anymore. And I don't think it is just the, he is tired of naruto excuse. He just lost all his talent. How would any good author want to run the series he has worked on for so many years, into the ground like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Strawhat Chan View Post
    This fight is such a travesty. Seriously.

And what's up with "This jutsu shows how lonely you are"? Really? Yeah, that's right. Naruto got the entire world's appreciation and everything he ever wanted, but because Sasuke isn't by his side he's as alone as ever.
    The rest of the cast is so irrelevant Naruto really IS alone without Sasuke.

So... how long before those two start making out? It's the only thing missing, by now, in "a battle of love and power".
    "Interestingly enough, the gods of the Disc have never bothered much about judging the souls of the dead, and so people only go to hell if that's where they think they deserve to go. Which they won't do if they don't know about it. This explains why it is important to shoot missionaries on sight."

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Why do I feel like Sasuke's going to be the main villain in Kishimoto's new manga?

Quote Originally Posted by Hnikarr View Post
    So... how long before those two start making out? It's the only thing missing, by now, in "a battle of love and power".
    I think what's actually happening in manga is that they're trying to kill each other. Why can't just they be honest with what they desires?
    Last edited by pRopaaNS; October 16th, 2014 at 05:11 AM.

Fight choreocraphy is amazing, Kishi is really a master battle writer. You could feel emotions of this fight and power and skill but to each amazing power attack, those spheres of energy are most amazing powers I have ever read in any manga or comic. This is some intense shit right here, I can't wait to see this animated.

Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Can we go back to Kaguya.

This is even worse. It's just talking and confusing action.

How is that possible. How do you do worse than Kaguya.

Oh, I know, you reduce Sakura to being pointless. For the thousandth time.
    Reduction implies she's is being reduced from a greater state, but that is not so.

Being useless is her default state of existence.

Holy shit this chapter was... shit

blah blah Sasuke rants some more. Give. it. a. rest.

Holy crap. This manga has gone beyond stupid. Sasuke gets Power Ranger Susanno and Naruto gets Asura Kurama. And yet, they still continue to simply throw huge techniques at each other without the slightest hint of trying something strategic or cunning. You gotta give it to Kishi though, he never fails to come up with another way to introduce yet another completely hax power up to hype the two.
    We all float down here!

When I first started reading Naruto, it was obvious from the beginning that it would all end in a magical kaiju battle between teen Jesus and douche Hitler. This was really the only logical direction the series could have gone in.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

The fighting sequences make me really sad. I really looked forward to an old-school hand to hand Ninja stand off

Bumping fists of heart reading, followed up by yet another power up, the two clashing and.... using the same techniques again....
    PROGRESSION!...?.....
    sigh....

If this fight end on a traditional ninja vs ninja fight, I''ll be happy, but I doubt that. Maybe one final hit, fist to face, face to fist....
    What I wouldn't give for some kunai now. Or shuriken for that matter. We haven't seen those in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Zar View Post
    Bumping fists of heart reading, followed up by yet another power up, the two clashing and.... using the same techniques again....
    PROGRESSION!...?.....
    sigh....

If this fight end on a traditional ninja vs ninja fight, I''ll be happy, but I doubt that. Maybe one final hit, fist to face, face to fist....
    What I wouldn't give for some kunai now. Or shuriken for that matter. We haven't seen those in a while.
    I'm still annoyed that the Sage Weapons are either lying on the ground somewhere or stuck in a dream cocoon with Tenten just being forgotten and wasted.

So we have to wait for 2 more chapters till they drain out all of their energy and then fight without chakras..this is crap

Closed Thread

Thread Information