Closed Thread
Page 220 of 500 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 320 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,400 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: It's the final countdown! Five weeks to go!

Naruto:
    Part3:
    The Last:
    The Movie

in which Kishimoto continues to rub salt in the wound that is hinata confessing to Naruto during the pain arc sincerely

Spoiler:

So that Hinata thing was stupidly pointless after all. Actually, now that I think about it, why didn't Kishi just kill off Hinata instead of Neji? At least that would fix this embarrassing attempt at a romance triangle.
    Last edited by valiantt; October 13th, 2014 at 07:36 PM.

Ugh. Well that's completely lame. Maybe Hinata will end up with Lee?

Oh, I get it.

Sakura is supposed to be Kushina's spitting image. They're both hot-tempered and violent superwoman. Hinata is just.. well, the 'rejected girl' you often see in Love Comedy.

The best candidate for Hinata is Kiba, who was often referenced to be similar to Naruto (especially their idiocy), but not anymore since Naruto is now a god while Kiba is still a mutt.
    "Where in this frail body do I find the strength to stand up?"

Color me surprised, characters with no chemistry with each other whatsoever suddenly start saying that they love each other (even though one of them already said that she loves another character that she also has no chemistry with).
    *sigh*i feel bad for the people who call this "drama".

Quote Originally Posted by LordPerucho View Post
    Naruto: What the fuck's a Hinata

Glad I stop reading this series years ago.
    Poor Hinata. Maybe she can find someone who actually care about her wellbeing. On second thoughts, this is actually a good thing.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Sakura still has feelings for Sasuke in the movie. Just to continue the love triangle.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Where'd you find this? It doesn't look authentic.
    Last edited by Magi; October 13th, 2014 at 09:32 PM.

Spoiler:

I have a friend who's a huge (and I mean HUGE) Hinata fan since the first time she was introduced. I think I may have to be prepared to restrain him from killing someone if this is what it seems to be.

Also, Naruto is the back up plan for the girl who had attachment issues to a homicidal, emo kid. True Love.

Talk about ripping someone's heart out. Damn. She was the only female who actually had emotional growth of some sort.

Edit: Reverse image search of the picture gave me a source from DeviantArt: http://www.deviantart.com/#/art/naru...485097827?hf=1
    Last edited by BernieCrane; October 13th, 2014 at 09:39 PM.

I'm not seeing this discussed anywhere else, so unless you have some backup as to how exactly you came across this, I'm calling fowl for now.

EDIT: Yep. Thought so.
    Last edited by Nobodyman; October 13th, 2014 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    With the end approaching, I decided to read Part 1, which I had previousl experienced through the anime, and now I have to ask, what the hell happened?!
    http://i21.mangareader.net/naruto/3/naruto-1564850.jpg

LOOK AT THE UPPER PANEL!

LOOK AT IT!

This is the same artist who drew some random lines for landscape in the Kaguya fight!

This is practically worse than Bleach.

Kishimoto at his finest everyone! (In terms of art)

No seriously, what was he doing that week? Off drinking with his peers?

So after all Naruto has done, seen and experienced he still decides to hook up with his childhood crush who hs never reciprocated his feelings and even lied to him? and the timid girl who stood up to basically a god gets shunted to the sidelines? what does it take to impress this guy?
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    Did you totally forgot what happened with Hinata kidnap? It seems you did. The Cloud village requested that they give them what they wanted from the beginning by kidnapping Hinata or it would be war and Sarutobi basically gave it to them. No Anbu, no Assassination, no clan war,no territorial disputes, they just listened to the cloud response and obeyed!

Hinata Kidnap is one of many things that show how Sarutobi is a horrible Hokage, and how Kishimoto is a bad writer, He totally tried to pass that shit as a reasonable action to take. You know next time somebody tries to steal you and get caught, the next action to take is giving him what he tried to steal because of the potential danger of escalating conflict! No, better yet, just let him steal it from the beginning.
    You also have the Orochimaru escape, the Uchiha Genocide, the early retirement(The guy retired and than get back for another 13 entire years. If he could do that shit he shouldn't have retired in the first place), and probably other things that I'm not remembering right now.
    I remember what happened I'm saying that he could expand on it and not make it so utterly retarded.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    The real one or the fake one?
    Yes.............................

Guys that's fanart I went to the official site of the movie and there's nothing there, not only that the site has a completely different layout.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Quote Originally Posted by kevo_koma View Post
    So after all Naruto has done, seen and experienced he still decides to hook up with his childhood crush who hs never reciprocated his feelings and even lied to him? and the timid girl who stood up to basically a god gets shunted to the sidelines? what does it take to impress this guy?
    Did she want to be Hokage? For those wondering (I doubt you care) , I have the Naruto avatar and sig to commemorate the end of the series and goddamn do I love this pic of Naruto. This looks like a guy ready to kill his friend for standing in his way

Quote Originally Posted by kevo_koma View Post
    To be able to love someone that horrible until his last breath is Naruto's ninja way. If Naruto were to give up on her and went for Hinata instead, it'd ruin the running theme : Never give up.

Just an assumption, but Sakura is probably what Kishi thought to be the "realistic" girl while Hinata is the "ideal" girl. For someone like Naruto, being rejected by Sakura is a given, thus he has to compromise by working his ass just to get the slightest attention, no matter how futile it is in the end of the road. Hinata in the other hand, falls for Naruto just from him being what he is. It's like a wishful situation a la Love Comedy where Naruto doesn't even need to try to get her wholehearted attention. All he needs to do is being a prick and takes advantage of the situation. Don't get me wrong, but I think Sakura's route is more 'satisfying' than Hinata's, disregarding both their personalities (especially the former's)

Welp, I guess I got too riled up by a most likely shopped picture
    "Where in this frail body do I find the strength to stand up?"

What's this?
    http://i35.mangareader.net/naruto/3/naruto-1564882.jpg
    http://i3.mangareader.net/naruto/3/naruto-1564884.jpg
    Sasuke showing empathy for another human being? What is this Genjutsu?!

Closed Thread

Thread Information