Closed Thread
Page 218 of 500 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 268 318 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,360 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: It's the final countdown! Five weeks to go!

I don't wanty any new naruto manga material ever. Movies, stage plays is fine. But please kishi, lay the manga to rest for eternity.

Naruto will be played on stage in March...

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Skull Knight View Post
    This worthless trash is finally not gonna stain Jump's pages.
    It is officially most successful manga in U$ shore...
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

If this new project the countdown is gonna reveal, is going to be a manga continuation, then I will be furious.

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    Naruto will be played on stage in March...

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

It is officially most successful manga in U$ shore...
    Which means very little because every market outside Japan is tiny, and US isn't even the biggest foreign market

Quote Originally Posted by MajinArekkusu View Post
    If this new project the countdown is gonna reveal, is going to be a manga continuation, then I will be furious.
    Obviously not.

New shitty manga from Masashi.

Another colored chapter from "Shonen Jump Plus". Pretty sure Naruto is going to be the only series colored until it ends.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/v2...Colored(2).rar
    http://imgur.com/a/7MZqI
    Last edited by Galaxy 9000; October 13th, 2014 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Higher quality....

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    Another colored chapter from "Shonen Jump Plus" Pretty sure Naruto is going to be the only series colored until it ends.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/y4...95_Colored.rar
    I didn't notice that you posted the colored chapter.

Thank you very much!

Leaked conclusion to Naruto vs Sasuke
    Spoiler:

Can you guys countdown the weeks left in the title (i.e. it's 4 weeks left now)? Lets not extend this series any longer than it already is; Tobito declared war at the kage summit 5 years ago, and the war arc officially started 4 years ago. Given all the fluff they could've cut out, this series should've ended a couple years ago at least.
    Last edited by x20a; October 12th, 2014 at 04:12 PM.

Just put the date of the last chapter in the title instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Skull Knight View Post
    Obviously not.

New shitty manga from Masashi.
    Even if it's a new series from Kishi, probably we'll still see the same cringe-worthy symbolism of Ashura-Indra like we found in Nardo. Kishi's twin bro loves it too, maybe it's in their blood.. or rather, soul?
    "Where in this frail body do I find the strength to stand up?"

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    Leaked conclusion to Naruto vs Sasuke
    Spoiler:
    Salsa would suit them well.

Based on how that chapter ended, and the flashbacks they showed, I'm still holding out on my idea that the series is gonna end on an introspective journey of Naruto and Sasuke that will replace the actual fight itself.
    FMA 03> FMA Brotherhood

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

If we get a series that follows the actual ninja of the Naruto world, the Anbu, I will be pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by God of Skypeia View Post
    If we get a series that follows the actual ninja of the Naruto world, the Anbu, I will be pleased.
    Remember, it will STILL be written by Kishi...

Would you really want that?

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    Remember, it will STILL be written by Kishi...

Would you really want that?
    I honestly think Kishi just got bored with writing about Naruto. Sure the series went to shit, but that doesn't mean he can't write. Have you read his Mario oneshot?

I honestly think Kishi just got bored with writing about Naruto. Sure the series went to shit, but that doesn't mean he can't write. Have you read his Mario oneshot?
    Oh yeah, Mario was fine in itself. But remember, a serie on the Anbu would be based on a universe that HE created...in Naruto. He pretty much already screwed himself over in this universe a long...long time ago. Pretty much prefer he toss this universe away and get on with a new "shorter term" project.

Oh yeah, Mario was fine in itself. But remember, a serie on the Anbu would be based on a universe that HE created...in Naruto. He pretty much already screwed himself over in this universe a long...long time ago. Pretty much prefer he toss this universe away and get on with a new "shorter term" project.
    He could either do it as a prequel or just make an alternate universe without rabbit gods, ninja ghosts, and unstoppable eye powers. Though since it's Kishi, the angsting emos would still be everywhere.

He could either do it as a prequel or just make an alternate universe without rabbit gods, ninja ghosts, and unstoppable eye powers. Though since it's Kishi, the angsting emos would still be everywhere.
    Prequel: Yeaah...the fact that the universe is infested with Naruto/Sasuke clones (the remarkably overdone Ashura-Indra thing), it would be...just a rehash of Naruto vs Sasuke regardless of what Kishi does in this universe.

Alternate Universe: So essentially...just do a completely new comic then? Kishi would be fine if he did a smaller, focused story that had very little to do with super powers and more towards slice of life scenarios. But the problem is, he can't write women at all so...yeah I dunno. Make a slice of life story of two boys making fun of girls or something and turn it into a budding romance between two. If you strip away super powers, that's pretty much what Naruto turned out to be.

Prequel: Yeaah...the fact that the universe is infested with Naruto/Sasuke clones (the remarkably overdone Ashura-Indra thing), it would be...just a rehash of Naruto vs Sasuke regardless of what Kishi does in this universe.

Alternate Universe: So essentially...just do a completely new comic then? Kishi would be fine if he did a smaller, focused story that had very little to do with super powers and more towards slice of life scenarios. But the problem is, he can't write women at all so...yeah I dunno. Make a slice of life story of two boys making fun of girls or something and turn it into a budding romance between two. If you strip away super powers, that's pretty much what Naruto turned out to be.
    No, for the prequel I was thinking it would be about Anbu like Kakashi and Yamato and how the missions they are assigned influence the ties between the other villages. You could have a plot about when the Cloud tried to kidnap Hinata and how the village responds to it with their forces. Do they send some Anbu to do reconnaissance or an assassination? A clan war threatens to break out. How do the Leaf elders respond? Territorial disputes between smaller countries. You can tell all of these stories without any of that Ashura and Indra shit being a factor.

Closed Thread

Thread Information