Closed Thread
Page 216 of 500 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 266 316 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,320 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: It's the final countdown! Five weeks to go!

I actually didn't mind the flashbacks this time. They seemed pretty well placed and didn't drag on for half or the whole chapter. It's just a shame we've been beaten around the head with them soooo many times before that you still get that feeling.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Color me surprised. A decent Naruto chapter. That panel with the Susanoo and Naruto's Kurama cloak bumping fists was pretty cool.

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Yeah, them bumping fists looked cool. Too bad it wasn't a real freaking fight though, lol.

Yesterday I had a Naruto marathon (50 chapters in a day) since I stopped reading Naruto when Neiji died, one little thing...What Ten-Ten will do with those "hermit" tools she found ? Another thing, in the end, the bad guy was black zetsu ?

It is just me or shounens are getting to "forced" ? I mean, Naruto and Sasuke being the reincarnation of the children of the sage of the six paths ? That´s broken and unnecessary.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

I know this has to be an even fight, but even with his Super-Duper ShariRinnegan™ there is no way Sasuke should be quick enough to teleport or dodge Naruto's attacks. Naruto is currently the fastest ninja in the world, sure Sasuke is fast, but A was faster than Sasuke when the fought, and Naruto already surpassed A's speed with just Nine Tails Chakra Mode. He's using Biju Mode now which is even faster than Nine Tails Chakra Mode, but I'm supposed to believe that just because Naruto doesn't want to kill Sasuke, he's not going to use his speed to take him out non-lethally.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Ugly View Post
    Yesterday I had a Naruto marathon (50 chapters in a day) since I stopped reading Naruto when Neiji died, one little thing...What Ten-Ten will do with those "hermit" tools she found ? Another thing, in the end, the bad guy was black zetsu ?

It is just me or shounens are getting to "forced" ? I mean, Naruto and Sasuke being the reincarnation of the children of the sage of the six paths ? That´s broken and unnecessary.
    Welcome to Naruto: Post Pain arc, where none of the previously established themes matter and even when you admit to being a giant douche who is going to use his power for evil, Ninja God will still give you nigh-unstoppable powers.

I really enjoyed this chapter. Short, sweet, to the point action. And seeing them do the chidori rasengan clash again, but in their massive forms, was nice to see. I'm excited to see how this all plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Ugly View Post
    Yesterday I had a Naruto marathon (50 chapters in a day) since I stopped reading Naruto when Neiji died, one little thing...What Ten-Ten will do with those "hermit" tools she found ?
    I completely forgot about those. Kishi will get some points if he manages to use them in these next few chapters.
    Last edited by Taggerung; October 9th, 2014 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by God of Skypeia View Post
    I know this has to be an even fight, but even with his Super-Duper ShariRinnegan™ there is no way Sasuke should be quick enough to teleport or dodge Naruto's attacks. Naruto is currently the fastest ninja in the world, sure Sasuke is fast, but A was faster than Sasuke when the fought, and Naruto already surpassed A's speed with just Nine Tails Chakra Mode. He's using Biju Mode now which is even faster than Nine Tails Chakra Mode, but I'm supposed to believe that just because Naruto doesn't want to kill Sasuke, he's not going to use his speed to take him out non-lethally.
    Well, you don't really have to be faster than the fastest ninja when you can teleport with your eyeball.
    Everything's Eventual...

You know, the thing about Sasuke is that even with all of his bullshit super eyeball magicks, he should by all means be one of the easiest ninjas to trash in a battle. All of his above amateur-level powers are in his eyeballs. You just need to kick some dirt in his face and then clock him straight in the jaw. Fuck, everyone's a ninja in this world, don't they have smoke bombs? Or flashbangs? Or some other kind of ninja vision impairment devices? Just shine the glare off a shuriken or something into Saucy Black's face. Seriously, how hard could it possible be to stop a dipshit that relies entirely on a single sensory organ?

Some fucking master race the Uchihas are.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Well, you don't really have to be faster than the fastest ninja when you can teleport with your eyeball.
    Teleporting still takes time, which is more than enough time for Naruto to Rasengan him into a coma.

There was a time when an intelligent shinobi used his environment and ninjutsu to impair a Sharingan user and almost won the fight.

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/026/16

Well, there you go and all you needed was a little mist. The title of the chapter is even called, 'The Sharingan Crumbles'.
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    You know, the thing about Sasuke is that even with all of his bullshit super eyeball magicks, he should by all means be one of the easiest ninjas to trash in a battle. All of his above amateur-level powers are in his eyeballs. You just need to kick some dirt in his face and then clock him straight in the jaw. Fuck, everyone's a ninja in this world, don't they have smoke bombs? Or flashbangs? Or some other kind of ninja vision impairment devices? Just shine the glare off a shuriken or something into Saucy Black's face. Seriously, how hard could it possible be to stop a dipshit that relies entirely on a single sensory organ?

Some fucking master race the Uchihas are.
    To be fair, they already addressed that in the first arc. Only some of the eyeball powers rely on actual sight, others work on line of sight, but you don't need to see. And then stuff like Susanoo is just bullshit and has literally nothing to do with eyes

Quote Originally Posted by God of Skypeia View Post
    Teleporting still takes time, which is more than enough time for Naruto to Rasengan him into a coma.
    Not Sasuke's teleportation. It's instantaneous.

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/685/19
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrules380 View Post
    To be fair, they already addressed that in the first arc. Only some of the eyeball powers rely on actual sight, others work on line of sight, but you don't need to see. And then stuff like Susanoo is just bullshit and has literally nothing to do with eyes
    But the eyeballs are still necessary for all of the bullshit powers, even the ones that don't make any actual sense to be a part of having eyeballs. There's no way that irritating them wouldn't have an effect. I'm sure if you cut onions sufficiently close to Sasuke, he wouldn't be able to concentrate on turning into an inexplicably eyeball-based laser samurai.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

https://www.change.org/p/masashi-kis...ext-generation

Naruto fanboys just don't want to let go.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    Wow...That's some true fan dedication.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    I didn't pay attention to that before but wow.. reading the reasons, it's hilarious but up until a certain point, you just start feeling bad..

Though, I think it becomes funnier if you actually realize that it's tagged "human rights".

so they want to boycott the magazine after naruto ends, assuming that they only read naruto on it, won't they already stop reading it after naruto ends???
    it like saying that i don't want to drink water from that empty cup because i don't like the cup err...nvm that.

These are naruto fan's. They don't have to make sense, they just have to have a lot of heart. believe it!

Dont worry Naruto fans, there's already going to be a Sasuke spinoff, and I'm sure the anime can filler out an entire new generation later.

Hell, the Yugioh manga and animes keep going even long after the original author was done with it.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Closed Thread

Thread Information