Closed Thread
Page 215 of 500 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 265 315 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,300 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: It's the final countdown! Five weeks to go!

Sounds like a One Piece laugh.
    Everything's Eventual...

This was one of the best Naruto episodes I have ever seen. Thanks a lot for the link. Had lots of laughs. XD

Wait, the place that had Konan papers flowers, is that Jiraya grave?

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

I actually kind of liked that panel of Naruto and Sasuke fist-bump-punching eachother. cool waves in the background.

I just wish I remembered why eyeballs can conjure giant tengu mechas. I'm not even sure it was explained, actually.

Stay foxy out there! Kitsune Inferno's Avatar

Was I the only one certain that Naruto and Sasuke were going to "accidentally" kiss at the end of this chapter?

Am I the only one convinced that this "understanding" between them is acknowledgment of their unfulfilled lust for one another?

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

GUYS you just don't UNDERSTAND Sasuke's FEELINGS, gawd. YOU JUST DONT GET ME MOM.

To be honest im ok with this week's chapter. Well ok the jutsus involved is nothing spectacular, but i like that double spread fist bump though.

The last page about understanding me and you and you know me kinda surprise me though, and not in a good way. Itachi's biggest mistake is not killing sasuke when he got the chance.

Curious about how this series will end^^ Please leave a good taste in my mouth kishi.
    -=Gods of death love apples=-

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenGlasses View Post
    To be honest im ok with this week's chapter. Well ok the jutsus involved is nothing spectacular, but i like that double spread fist bump though.

The last page about understanding me and you and you know me kinda surprise me though, and not in a good way. Itachi's biggest mistake is not killing sasuke when he got the chance.

Curious about how this series will end^^ Please leave a good taste in my mouth kishi.
    I liked the chapter as well. Even though the journey to this point makes it less effective, it was overall good. I liked the little flashbacks in the chapter, and shows that we might have a short, decent fight. I'm also one of the few that really only started getting tired of Naruto recently, as in around the end of last year. Knowing it's going to end soon is also letting me look at it bit more favorably. If this fight is good, and everything afterwards is satisfying, I think I can finish reading the series and be able to look back on the series in a good light.

Hunter X Hunter X Hunter JarmenKell's Avatar

it's just that if kishi is going to use this uber slow pace when he has 5 chapters left it's not going to wrap up nicely

Quote Originally Posted by JarmenKell View Post
    it's just that if kishi is going to use this uber slow pace when he has 5 chapters left it's not going to wrap up nicely
    4 chapters left IIRC, lets see, best scenario will be :

Week 1 : naruto and sasuke is buddy buddy again. They back to kakashi place, make peace with kakashi and sakura, slip a little flashback here.

Week 2 : undo that tree wrapping jutsu, wakes up everyone, bring all the people back, heal injury etc, basically post war chapter.

Week 3 : Resolution + deciding a new hokage / united kage. Add some talking + flashback here.

Week 4 : celebrating a new kage while inserting all recognizeable faces here, along with a bit of flashback.

The End? Anything that i miss/wrong about?
    -=Gods of death love apples=-

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenGlasses View Post
    Week 3 : Resolution + deciding a new hokage / united kage. Add some talking + flashback here.
    that would be a fun chapter, deposing Tsunade just because of "Hey Tunsa it's (insert new Kage name), so come on ... step down now! or we will be FORCED to remove you!" (because as much as I can remember about Hokage, it was an appointment for life; no one willingly stepped down unless they were about to die ... and thanks to her slug, Tsunade is no longer in that situation)

Quote Originally Posted by MajinArekkusu View Post
    I understand, you understand, we all understand.
    Naruto fans don't understand.

Most of the final fights I've seen in manga pretty much sucked. With way too much talk and needless exposition. Not even sure why I expected it would be different this time.

Judging by that last page, that kiss that will resolve everything is coming, and soon.

What an awful chapter...

BTW Someone has seen this

Spoiler:

THE LAST - Story

The moon is strangely drawing nearer! At this rate, the moon will collapse - turning into meteorites and pouring incessantly to the ground! This is the start of the countdown for the last day on Earth! Will Naruto be able to overcome this crisis!?

What the fuck? The new moon was just created...

Does that mean Kaguya, Black zetsu or Spiral Zetsu will have a role in it?

Or will we learn more about Haruma?

EDIT
    BTW Here the parody

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kishido; October 9th, 2014 at 07:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffy View Post
    that would be a fun chapter, deposing Tsunade just because of "Hey Tunsa it's (insert new Kage name), so come on ... step down now! or we will be FORCED to remove you!" (because as much as I can remember about Hokage, it was an appointment for life; no one willingly stepped down unless they were about to die ... and thanks to her slug, Tsunade is no longer in that situation)
    The 3rd stepped down and I mean - considering he retook the position - it didn't seem he was so close to die when he retired.

So we are very close to the finish line with the series, and even tought a lot of people are rejoicing in the idea of "no more Naruto". I think is fair to at least remember some good moments. This manga does have a ton of them.
    For me is a page like this one, that really made me care for this characters, at least when they were well writen:

HEROMAN... ATTACK!!

Nice page.

I can't believe we're FUCKING SEEING THE SAME FLASHBACK I'VE SEEN 50 times.

We've seen it 50 times and you still can't believe we are seeing it again? Shun the non-believer!

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    BTW Someone has seen this

So what, that scarf is supposed to be the 'red string of fate'? and it's between Sakura and Hinata, that's.. really subtle and purposely annoying until the end. (.. surprised it's not over Sasuke)

--

Also, I think I'd care a lot more about the manga ending and the nostalgia around it, if Kishi didn't already beat us over the head with nostalgia any chance he gets. Well, the flashbacks did help this chapter but that ending was stupid.

It helped me remember that Kishi helped shape this generation of kids to be pitiful, self-absorbed, moronic, delusional, pretentious, emo, weaboo (ninja) jackasses.

But the manga itself ending. Mixed feelings.

Still.. Fuck you Kishi, who's gonna fix your shit?

I know I'm being hateful...

You guys just don't understand..

But maybe you do.

You do, don't you?

Naruto you are not Rider enough to wear that scarf!
    Last edited by y2kyle89; October 9th, 2014 at 11:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Adams
    I have always been dissatisfied, I know that. But lately I find I reek of discontentment; it fills my throat and floods my brain. Sometimes I fear there's no longer a dream but only the discontentment.

Closed Thread

Thread Information