Closed Thread
Page 211 of 500 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 311 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,220 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: It's the final countdown! Five weeks to go!

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    I actually think there is a chance we are not going to see this fight. The way the last chapter ended I could see Kishimoto following it with a "X years later..."

Although having 5 chapters showing the kids after the new timeskip would probably diminish the appeal of "Naruto: The Last".
    "Special Booklet! Naruto Volume X Chronicles: The final battle! See the final showdown between Naruto and Sasuke, drawn by Kishimoto himself! Only available with the Naruto: The last Collectors Edition DVD set, because fuck you"

Yeah, I could see that happen

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    "Special Booklet! Naruto Volume X Chronicles: The final battle! See the final showdown between Naruto and Sasuke, drawn by Kishimoto himself! Only available with the Naruto: The last Collectors Edition DVD set, because fuck you"

Yeah, I could see that happen
    To be fair, does anyone here honestly want to see the final battle?

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

I so hoped there would be no final battle, or that it would be settled in not more than one chapter, that not showing it to us it'd be just perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Honestly, yeah. If Kaguya was the final battle we saw in this manga I would be severely disappointed.

It didn't need to happen though, Naruto vs. Sasuke. They literally had no reason to fight until Kishi forced it through some contrived Sasuke logic. Whatever happens though I hope it's quick so we can get some semblance of a rewarding ending for the other characters.
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Key word

Personally I'd like to see it just to get more stuff to mock, because I'm morbidly curious to how i would go, and because I'm saddened that a uniting force and source of so much comedy here on AP is coming to an end.

But beyond that, I could see a lot of fans feeling short-changed by this; "narutard" (Is that word still a thing? I don't think its a thing...) or no, if you wait for years on end for a promised showdown only to have it half-assed or omitted...Even if i think Naruto is utter garbage, I could emphatize with the unfairness of that.

I'm kinda in agreement. I mean.....Naruto caught my eye waaay back in like....2005 or so? The first run on Toonami, and I was hooked. Sure Naruto is....what it is now, but there's no denying that it's been there, in my eye, for a while. Kishi could've ended it right after Kaguya, but nope, had to make Sasuke the final bad guy.

I suppose my question is.....can this manga end with any shred of dignity left? Or has it been throw away with [insert list of stupid things here]? Something for even us APers to remark and say....."wow, okay. It's really over" instead "wow that was complete garbage"

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    Key word

Personally I'd like to see it just to get more stuff to mock, because I'm morbidly curious to how i would go, and because I'm saddened that a uniting force and source of so much comedy here on AP is coming to an end.

But beyond that, I could see a lot of fans feeling short-changed by this; "narutard" (Is that word still a thing? I don't think its a thing...) or no, if you wait for years on end for a promised showdown only to have it half-assed or omitted...Even if i think Naruto is utter garbage, I could emphatize with the unfairness of that.
    Well yeah, obviously the Naruto fans would want to see it. I'm just saying, no sense in we who don't like the series complaining about something that many of us would gladly like to skip. And yes, I know from a structural/conventional perspective it would make sense to show the final battle, but the point's kind of gotten away from me, so forget it.

I won't be surprised if the movie ends up being to Naruto what End of Evangelion was Evangelion.

I'm not even kidding, there's only 5 chapters left to conclude this story. I can totally see Kishimoto ending Naruto with a perspective analysis based on bonds, the almost implausible idea of true peace, the concepts of betrayal, friendship, real love, etc.

And the New Naruto Era Project being it's own "Rebuild" - or rather "Naruto Kai".

I don't know, but it's fun to make things up like this.
    FMA 03> FMA Brotherhood

I hope for a good ending, and Naruto getting over his sasuke love, then again I'm knowing that's probably not gonna happen. I hope kishi gives everyone a deserving ending, and not be ignored. The new movie seems like the aftermath/epilogue and I hope everyone is given worthy screen time. *dreams*
    Usoland is my spirit animal.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinigamiKing View Post
    I won't be surprised if the movie ends up being to Naruto what End of Evangelion was Evangelion.

I'm not even kidding, there's only 5 chapters left to conclude this story. I can totally see Kishimoto ending Naruto with a perspective analysis based on bonds, the almost implausible idea of true peace, the concepts of betrayal, friendship, real love, etc.

And the New Naruto Era Project being it's own "Rebuild" - or rather "Naruto Kai".

I don't know, but it's fun to make things up like this.
    Naruto: (Do not) Believe it!
    Quote Originally Posted by John Adams
    I have always been dissatisfied, I know that. But lately I find I reek of discontentment; it fills my throat and floods my brain. Sometimes I fear there's no longer a dream but only the discontentment.

I can only imagine them fighting for days with no outcome while reminiscing the past, eventually getting too tired to continue and then fall asleep next to each other.
    "Where in this frail body do I find the strength to stand up?"

Quote Originally Posted by y2kyle89 View Post
    Naruto: (Do not) Believe it!
    Nice.

Naruto 2.0: You (Do not) Have A Ninja Way.
    FMA 03> FMA Brotherhood

Btw does anyone care about having a new Naruto chapter released? Hmm, whatever.

as i feared,this last fight is not putting anything new on the table,either in the action department (same jutsu as usual) or in the theme one.

Five chapters huh?
    This is kind of sudden but I like it .
    3DS FC: 0903-2798-9958
    PSN: H3kt1
    My YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuw...yK6eHc5FiDIEOw

This chapter felt so rushed like let me end this fight in 1 or 2 chapters

So 5 more chapters. A world without Naruto. Gonna be kinda weird, been 10 years now since i first picked it up, back when it was so good. Good times.

That was... boring. Same stuff, which we already know by heart, and nothing more. Let's just conclude this pointless fight, please, so that we can see how stupidly this manga will end, 'cause I don't believe there will be a good (or even decent, or passable) ending, not after all the crap we had to read.
    "Interestingly enough, the gods of the Disc have never bothered much about judging the souls of the dead, and so people only go to hell if that's where they think they deserve to go. Which they won't do if they don't know about it. This explains why it is important to shoot missionaries on sight."

If its ending in 5 chapters is splitting the thread necessary?

For a battle of two 'monsters' it feels...underwhelming? Their first battle in the valley was much better choreographed imo

Closed Thread

Thread Information