Closed Thread
Page 210 of 500 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 310 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,200 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: It's the final countdown! Five weeks to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Gaara's dad was pretty gangsta up until he mentally traumatized his son to build character
    And look at him now. Sure, he had a homicidal maniacal phase for a while but he got better. Mario knew things would turn out like this.

5 chapters too short...i wonder what pot editors were smoking...
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

The editors have learned from Kaguya fiasco and worried if Kishi's gonna pull yet another villain out of his ass after Sasuke is (at worst scenario) redeemed.

Nevermind, he's most likely already done so for the next movie >_>
    "Where in this frail body do I find the strength to stand up?"

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Gaara's dad was pretty gangsta up until he mentally traumatized his son to build character
    That sounds pretty gangsta. Tough love.
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by Domingo View Post
    The editors have learned from Kaguya fiasco and worried if Kishi's gonna pull yet another villain out of his ass after Sasuke is (at worst scenario) redeemed.

Nevermind, he's most likely already done so for the next movie >_>
    can't think it lasting more than 3 chapters...heck,even showing one panel each for rest of the characters should take more than 2 chapters..
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

I'm just surprised that this is being announced so far in advance. Usually, when a series ends, we only get official word on the week that the last chapter comes out, and even Dragon Ball didn't have much advance notice, if I recall correctly (I remember reading on Kanzenshuu that the end of the series came as a shock to fans).

Quote Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
    I'm just surprised that this is being announced so far in advance. Usually, when a series ends, we only get official word on the week that the last chapter comes out, and even Dragon Ball didn't have much advance notice, if I recall correctly (I remember reading on Kanzenshuu that the end of the series came as a shock to fans).
    Are you suggesting...

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    5 chapters too short...i wonder what pot editors were smoking...
    It's especially funny if you consider kaguya got more than 10 chapters and was just a filler character contributing absolutely nothing to the series.^^

Quote Originally Posted by MajinArekkusu View Post
    It's especially funny if you consider kaguya got more than 10 chapters and was just a filler character contributing absolutely nothing to the series.^^
    Oh... Kaguya... It would've been more interesting if she was born out of the fight between Naruto and Sasuke (i.e. out of Sasuke's dumbness) and then they had to team up to defeat her, and shit. What was the point of having her as the final boss?

Quote Originally Posted by x20a View Post
    Oh... Kaguya... It would've been more interesting if she was born out of the fight between Naruto and Sasuke (i.e. out of Sasuke's dumbness) and then they had to team up to defeat her, and shit. What was the point of having her as the final boss?
    Kishi's attempt to give Madara a redemption moment just to end on a note that "THE UCHIHAS ARE NOT EVIL GUYS!"

Yup, even Madara got a happy ending by being displaced by a random out of nowhere robot woman who was equally confused in being shoved in the last moment (seriously, look at her. She's totally confused that she's there at all).

I'm glad that Kishi lived with his word of ending this series in 2014. On the bright side 5 chapters would mean less flashbacks..

Quote Originally Posted by x20a View Post
    Too similar to how Majin Buu was revived from all the energy Goku and Majin Vegeta were giving off from their fight. Except "energy" can be replaced by "chakra" which can be replaced by "destiny vibes".
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    Yup, even Madara got a happy ending by being displaced by a random out of nowhere robot woman who was equally confused in being shoved in the last moment (seriously, look at her. She's totally confused that she's there at all).
    Maybe the anime can give her more screen time, instead of wasting the filler episodes on some stupid missions they did in the past.
    Because for someone who can use all of the bloodline limits in the naruto world, has an unlimited chakara and can open portals to other dimensions, the possibilities are limitless for a nice filler arc.
    Lets just hope the anime scriptwriters have more creativity than Kishi.

The Kaguya fight was boring enough as it is, and now you want to make it even longer? No thanks. All the choreography in the world couldn't make me care about that fight. I'd rather see that effort go to Naruto vs Sasuke, since it's guaranteed to be super rushed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros View Post
    I'd rather see that effort go to Naruto vs Sasuke, since it's guaranteed to be super rushed.
    They should totally put the same team that made Naruto vs Pain on it.

Quote Originally Posted by superv View Post
    has an unlimited chakara
    Didn't she whine all the time that she has to take care of her chakra? (Though, of course, she never had an actual noticeable problem with it, didn't she?)

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros View Post
    The Kaguya fight was boring enough as it is, and now you want to make it even longer? No thanks. All the choreography in the world couldn't make me care about that fight. I'd rather see that effort go to Naruto vs Sasuke, since it's guaranteed to be super rushed.
    I agree the fight was horrible, thats why i want them to remake it and remove black zetsu completely, or atleast make madara the last villain and give him a good filler fight.

Quote Originally Posted by superv View Post
    remove black zetsu completely
    Not going to happen, sadly enough.

make madara the last villain
    Also not going to happen.

give him a good filler fight
    This is probably the most we can hope for, but I'm not holding my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by MajinArekkusu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Too similar to how Majin Buu was revived from all the energy Goku and Majin Vegeta were giving off from their fight. Except "energy" can be replaced by "chakra" which can be replaced by "destiny vibes".
    I was going for more of a "Kaguya was activated by Sasuke's desire to destroy the world, and by teaming up with his friends to defeat her, he learned the error of his ways, and would also bring an end to that whole Asura vs. Indra destiny crap".

I feel like that would flow a lot better than Fight Madara > Asura vs. Indra > Fight Kaguya > Save the world > "K bros, now I'm going to destroy the world myself" route Kishi took. I didn't even think about the DBZ thing, but given Kishi ripped some shit from DBZ anyways, it doesn't really matter at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholemew Bear View Post
    Didn't she whine all the time that she has to take care of her chakra? (Though, of course, she never had an actual noticeable problem with it, didn't she?)
    I think the she (actually her sleeve) complained about her chakra was when she made dimensions because apparently they took a lot of chakra to use.

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/684/15
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/686/12

I don't think it was stated she has an infinite amount of chakra though. I don't know if it was stated Naruto had an infinite amount of chakra either. My memory could be a little rusty but where are people getting Naruto and Kaguya have an infinite amount of chakra?

If people are joking around because they never seem to run out of it, ok. It'd just be explained that they have very vast pools of it anway.
    Everything's Eventual...

Closed Thread

Thread Information