Closed Thread
Page 209 of 500 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 259 309 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,180 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: It's the final countdown! Five weeks to go!

Yamato was released from the tree Kabuto stuck him in so that Madara could stick him in another tree.

Quote Originally Posted by MajinArekkusu View Post
    Hey, I read bleach for the plots.
    This is sarcasm right?

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    This is sarcasm right?
    I don't know the meaning of this sir. I think bleach is one of the best literary works ever created.

Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    I think the worst part of this is that it means that Kaguya's 12 chapter long time wasting will be longer than Naruto vs Sasuke, something hyped up since...forever.

Was she just filler? She sure felt like it!
    Blame Zetsu. Just blame Zetsu.

Discovered Stowaway juiceduphody3315's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajinArekkusu View Post
    I don't know the meaning of this sir. I think bleach is one of the best literary works ever created.

Yes of course! There is so much....deapth....lol

Kaguya is so powerful that she managed to take team 7 out of the main world and into a filler arc.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Kishi's just as sick of this manga as we are. Good on him for finally pulling the plug.

I wonder what he'll do after this. Hopefully something he actually enjoys.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again: Kishi's just as sick of this manga as we are. Good on him for finally pulling the plug.

I wonder what he'll do after this. Hopefully something he actually enjoys.
    Problem is, one could only wonder if it will ever be as successful as Naruto was (in spite of its terribleness, Naruto's success is undeniable and would be remarkably difficult to emulate...even by the same author). Then again, Inu Yasha was wildly popular and exceeded Ramna 1/2 so...I suppose it is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    Problem is, one could only wonder if it will ever be as successful as Naruto was (in spite of its terribleness, Naruto's success is undeniable and would be remarkably difficult to emulate...even by the same author). Then again, Inu Yasha was wildly popular and exceeded Ramna 1/2 so...I suppose it is possible.
    Better yet: Would he even want to write another hit?

Wouldn't surprise me if he just coasted on Naruto's success to pay the bills, while doing whatever he feels like a la Toriyama.

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    Inu Yasha was wildly popular
    Inu Yasha was wildly popular
    Inu Yasha
    Ugh, I had forgotten that Inuyasha had even existed because it got so fucking slow that Bleach looks like a cheetah in comparison. In retrospect, Inuyasha is somewhat similar to Naruto in that it had a good beginning, then turned to crap.

Inuyasha was like the best of all worlds. It had the shit pacing of Bleach, the conflicted romance story of Naruto, and the sudden powerups unrelated to the Tessaiga's orginal power that came at the last second in fight

Inuyasha existed? Oh that one, it was diamond in the haystack. One of a kind.
    Usoland is my spirit animal.

Wouldn't surprise me if he just coasted on Naruto's success to pay the bills, while doing whatever he feels like a la Toriyama.
    True, he could try doing what the FMA author did and just do a pet project about something he's passionate about (whatever it might be). What we do know he is capable of drawing some really incredible art, so hopefully he will put some of his time in doing something he wants to do. Though, he could just call it quits and retire since he is pretty much set on life based on how much money he got off of Naruto and pull a Toriyama by doing a bunch of commission works.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros View Post
    Ugh, I had forgotten that Inuyasha had even existed because it got so fucking slow that Bleach looks like a cheetah in comparison. In retrospect, Inuyasha is somewhat similar to Naruto in that it had a good beginning, then turned to crap.
    Essentially I always felt that Inu Yasha was the Bleach before...Bleach, but it is kinda a weird hybrid with Naruto in that it started off well. But yeah, that was the source of my grumpy manga rantings before it shifted onto Bleach and Naruto...ish.

I think I remember reading that Kishi always wanted to do a baseball manga, so maybe that would be his next work.

Toriyama did the same as the author of Ranma 1/2 did. He had Dr. Slump that was a major success and after that was able to make Dragon Ball. For Kishimoto this is just his first hit. But of course not doing nothing anymore is always a possibility.

Also the author of Ranma 1/2, Rumiko, had already done a super popular manga before that,Urusei Yatsura.
    Last edited by Bigivel; October 6th, 2014 at 07:29 PM.

Oh well, then where do we shift our ranting if Naruto end soon? T_T

Gonna miss you sasuke..you always encourage me, bringing my spirit high, because i know that there is some person in alternate universe who do much, much worse compared to me.

And yeah Bleach is the best work of fiction ever created! You all just cant grab the hidden, subtle meaning in every getsuga tenshou launched. If you look carefully, they are all different, like snowflakes. How could i know it? Well, look no further but believe in...the heart..you faithless people! Hmph!

EDIT: on a more positive note though, naruto series sure got its moments to shine. Hope the author can remember that, take lessons from the series as a whole, and start another good manga. Looking forward for it, really.
    Last edited by FrozenGlasses; October 6th, 2014 at 07:45 PM.
    -=Gods of death love apples=-

Kishi was just scared of getting threats from the 700 club.

3DS: 1993-7490-6080 NNID: Mickamott PSN: Mickamott

I'd like to see him continue on that mafia one-shot he had a while ago.

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/mario-r10344 (There's probably an english version somewhere)

Quote Originally Posted by BernieCrane View Post
    I'd like to see him continue on that mafia one-shot he had a while ago.

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/mario-r10344 (There's probably an english version somewhere)
    That the one with Gaara's dad?

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    That the one with Gaara's dad?
    Gaara's dad was pretty gangsta up until he mentally traumatized his son to build character

Closed Thread

Thread Information