Closed Thread
Page 205 of 500 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 305 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,100 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: It's the final countdown! Five weeks to go!

Let me quote ANN:
    Kishimoto stated in 2012 that the series was rising towards its climax, and that he already had the ending in mind. Later the same year he said that he had a year and a half more to go with the story.
    I think he wanted to end it way earlier with Madara or Obito possibly being the last villains, and have the Sasuke vs Naruto fight after that, but the greedy assholes at Shueisha gave him the Akira Toriyama treatment and told him to milk the series as much as he could, thus Kaguya was born.

and I'm not a expecting a a conclusive ending either, more like "To be continued in Naruto The Movie: The Last, now open in theaters"
    Simply because there's more money to be milked from it.
    Last edited by Hanz; October 6th, 2014 at 07:47 AM.

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

Tears right now. Glad/surprised the thread split happened.

Question. Has there been a series where a true epilogue is shown only via another source like a movie or anime ending?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what he’s lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

Wasn't Kaguya necessary because Kishi couldn't figure out a way to defeat Madara? That's how I interpreted that, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post

Question. Has there been a series where a true epilogue is shown only via another source like a movie or anime ending?
    Many times actually.

Almost pretty much every Gundam season, for one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post

.... Evangelion?
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by article
    Kishimoto’s rich and inventive world
    Huh? Am I again in the mirror universe?

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Hey if all it took was sasuke and naruto touching hands to defeat her I'm sure he would have found a way to beat madara without kaguya. And what was the point of tenten finding the stuff madara spit out?

It'd so funny if the manga ended with everyone still stuck in those damn pods.

Also, a bit unusual for them to announce the end of a WSJ manga, but I guess they would considering how big Naruto is.

Last edited by TLC; October 6th, 2014 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Shit, beaten to it. Oh well, it deserves repeating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholemew Bear View Post
    Huh? Am I again in the mirror universe?
    Yeah, not sure what's so fucking rich and inventive about it.

Some jutsu and fighting strategies were inventive, but that's pretty much it. The world is just too small to be rich in any way.

Huh, well, it'll certainly be the end of an era, that's for sure. Not only for shonen manga as a whole, but for this site as well.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

The end of an era, the beggining of another.

Now if only another battle shonen series that could kick Bleach out of 3rd position popped out...
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

Quote Originally Posted by _Hayato View Post
    Many times actually.

Almost pretty much every Gundam season, for one.
    Gundam doesn't count, as it's anime original to begin. Pretty sure he means a different media, like a movie to end a manga, or an anime series to end a novel. That is not very common indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekketsu View Post
    The end of an era, the beggining of another.

Now if only another battle shonen series that could kick Bleach out of 3rd position popped out...
    Wait Bleach is in third position? I haven't paid much attention to the rankings but Bleach used to be below middle of the ranking.

Or did the japanese like some people around here just started thinking Bleach chapters have been good because Kenpachi and Mayiro appeared?

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru Switch: SW-7487-5553-2501

Quote Originally Posted by GetsugaZoro View Post
    Wait Bleach is in third position? I haven't paid much attention to the rankings but Bleach used to be below middle of the ranking.

Or did the japanese like some people around here just started thinking Bleach chapters have been good because Kenpachi and Mayiro appeared?
    It isn´t.

It´s in the bottom 3 spot in most of the weeks

It's almost sad. This high-yield turd factory's been host to some of this forums best moments. Like parasites, we fed off of this series' decay. Makes you wonder where all the hate will flow when it's over.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Quote Originally Posted by GetsugaZoro View Post

Dunno, I've not read anything Bleach related since the infamous Fullbringer arc. And I'm saying 3rd because with Naruto ending it will likely be placed alongside One Piece and Toriko whenever Shueisha releases one of those covers featuring every series main character. I can only hope some of the best we have today, like Assassination Classroom or Shokugeki Soma, take over the 3rd place within the popularity rankings instead.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

oh thank god, finally

Whoa, thread split.

Fuck it... Readin this New Era shit... I hope Kishi won't do some Part 3 shit with the same story repeaten once again...

But he will milk it... If not with a manga, than with movies telling the story

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Well I dunno what do think,

If he ends the manga without Naruto being Hokage... It will be strange.... It would be like Luffy not becoming PK but Law instead

If he will make it in the movie... It will be strange... But I for god's sake do not want a part 3. Part 2 was already shit enough...

Indiscriminate Grappler Gokuyuske's Avatar

Naruto has it's own thread again! A quick retrospective:

It's really sad where the manga is right now compared to the beauty of stuff like the Chunnin Exam. Ugh. I can't even believe that the manga is written by the same person. Remember when there was actual characterization? Mystery? Exciting, clever battles that weren't drawn out for 50 chapters? Any world-building what-so-ever? Good villains?

Do you remember when Naruto had actual ninjas?

I won't even go in to what the manga is now. Kugaya and Sasuke have managed to sum up part 2 quite nicely. But it used to be good! It used to be good! And because of that I will still probably tear up a bit at the end.

Closed Thread

Thread Information