Closed Thread
Page 193 of 500 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 293 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,860 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI:Aye, Aye, Eyes

Whenerver i read about the pain fight i automatically think of Sonic and Roadrunner.

we should have a new name related to the pain fight! Feel my pain, looneytoon wrath

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

My enjoyment is greater than yours!!

My fluidness is greater than yours!!

Aye Pain .

I like how this topic goes in circles.
    Don't yall get tired?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroy View Post
    I like how this topic goes in circles.
    Don't yall get tired?

But yeah, Jiraiya dressing up in a frog suit was really dumb.

I gotta joke. Two uchiha's walk into a bar and they encounter a man in a frog suit. The one Uchiha says "Lets kill the frog suited man." The masked Uchiha says, "No, lets not." The other Uchiha says, "Wait, aren't you a killer who wants to mind control everybody on earth, why can't we kill this frog suited man." The masked Uchiha replies, "Because this is Naruto."

Oh yeah, and Jiraiya has sex in the frog suit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Two Uchihas walk into a bar

while wanted

with just cloaks

and almost started a commotion

Actually I think I found another plot hole during my current Naruto reread.

Remember when Gaara used his sand to stop the Raikage's attack, shielding Sasuke during the Kage Summit arc?
    Remember how the Raikage covers himself in thunder chakra during essentially all his attacks?
    Remember how Thunder is a superior element to Earth jutsus?

So...why didn't the Raikage's attack smash Sasuke into an unrecognizable paste?

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

Two Uchihas walked into a gay bar.....and they were never heard from again.
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Two Uchihas walk into a bar.
    No wait, just kidding, it was all an illusion, they never walked into the bar.
    Tricked you, didn't I?

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Bad_Lith View Post
    Two Uchihas walk into a bar.
    No wait, just kidding, it was all an illusion, they never walked into the bar.
    Tricked you, didn't I?
    Best one so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by RPGJay View Post

Remember when Gaara used his sand to stop the Raikage's attack, shielding Sasuke during the Kage Summit arc?
    Remember how the Raikage covers himself in thunder chakra during essentially all his attacks?

Kishimoto would probably explain it this way: Gaara's sand isn't just ordinary one but rather mixed with the love of Gaara's mother. So common rules don't affect it hence it was able to withstand the Raikage's attack.

It's also why Gaara can survive Avada Kedavra

Quote Originally Posted by RPGJay View Post

I'm still confused at how Gaara can operate the sand the way he does without having Shukkaku as his battery. Are we to assume that after the retcon that his mother really is helping? Because moving sand/earth at will with usually no hand seals seems very hax. I really do like Gaara, but I don't necessarily want a character I like to be broken or at least not have an valid explanation.

Nonsensical element superiority rules only apply for the one arc they were introduced in. Kishimoto has forgotten about them, and so should you.

I mean otherwise, surely such a key, unchangeable point of personal chakra manipulation would be tested within the first day or two of a kid becoming a ninja before they spend any time trying to practice techniques incompatible with their nature... as opposed to 4 years into their training after having already spent years developing techniques that might work against what they're good at?
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    Nonsensical element superiority rules only apply for the one arc they were introduced in. Kishimoto has forgotten about them, and so should you.

I mean otherwise, surely such a key, unchangeable point of personal chakra manipulation would be tested within the first day or two of a kid becoming a ninja before they spend any time trying to practice techniques incompatible with their nature... as opposed to 4 years into their training after having already spent years developing techniques that might work against what they're good at?
    Well they all thought Naruto was a dumbass (and he is) so I guess it's kind of self-explanatory.

God, everytime I'm reminded of the Gaara retcon it makes me want to punch something

Same thing happens when I'm reminded of Hinamori's second stabbing

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    God, everytime I'm reminded of the Gaara retcon it makes me want to punch something

Same thing happens when I'm reminded of Hinamori's second stabbing
    Lol, that's true...Hinamori really does have a habit of being stabbed all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by mcdreamy View Post
    Well they all thought Naruto was a dumbass (and he is) so I guess it's kind of self-explanatory.
    But why did none of the other ninja get this test done? Wouldn't it have been good to find out Naruto was wind tye before he spent 4 years on wind based moves? Why was the nonsensical "lightning beats rock" system not set up ever in the 300 chapters prior to the one fight where Sasuke needed that advantage to cheat?

(The usual element wheel was COMPLETELY screwed up so naruto could have an advantage over Sasuke... total lack of planning.)
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Closed Thread

Thread Information