Closed Thread
Page 187 of 500 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 237 287 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,740 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI:Ganbatte! Smile!

Oh god, this chapter was so bad, I just....I don't even feel like talking about.

The Sharingan has another super secret special aweseome power-up. Whodda thunk it?

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    Sorry, I just used both of your posts taken without context and intent to illustrate the difference between passive and aggressive tone towards the same opinion.
    How can you illustrate anything accurately, in any way possible if you remove the context or intent behind the words? Secondly why would you try to draw up any kind of comparison or difference if you had no purpose behind it? your statement and the intent behind it was pretty obvious.

Not to define how things should be or anything
    so again, why point out the differences and the titles you pinned them to if not make a point?

Finally... banter between members when it comes to a few chosen topics is like a way of life here. it's not ever extreme or to the point of bullying, and more often than not exremely funny. It also poses as a large chunk of this and every other forums humor, by both members and staff.

Now lets move on.
    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Oh god, this chapter was so bad, I just....I don't even feel like talking about.

The Sharingan has another super secret special aweseome power-up. Whodda thunk it?
    But didn't we say izanami was highly likely to surface over a year ago? I know it's dumb, but at least we had some kind of hint.

You can still whine about everything else though. XD
    Last edited by Smudger; April 4th, 2012 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
    But didn't we say izanami was highly likely to surface over a year ago? I know it's dumb, but at least we had some kind of hint.
    If the only indication of the Sharingan getting another power-up is due to following Japanese mythology, than that alone tells you how fucked up Kishi's power-ups are.

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI:Aye, Aye, Eyes

To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Tobi and Sasuke walk into a bar... It was an illusion.

Sakura walks into a bar... She does nothing.

Everyone in these series except Naruto and Sasuke walk into a bar... They join Sakura's table.

Next week on Naruto: Sasuke and Tobi go to the movies!

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    ....... its strangely appropriate.

i have no problem with Izanami, since we knew it was coming. I have a problem with MarySue Itachi pulling more BS out of his ass, even in death.

... no, Itachi, I think you have every reason to criticize Sasuke for his retarded decision to destroy Konoha. You worked so hard to protect the village, even doing horrible things and becoming hated, because you knew that it would ultimately benefit the Leaf. It was all supposed to lead up to passing on your mission to Sasuke. And he fucks it up, by not being able to bear a few people talking shit about you, and is now doing his best to undo everything you've worked for. I think you can call him out on that, Itachi. Please do.

If the only indication of Sharingan getting another is due to following Japanese mythology, than that alone tells you how fucked up Kishi's power-ups are.
    Oh but it gets worse, you see the izanami and izanagi had a deformed child they cast out to sea....

....this could be interesting.

I picture some kind of giant baby fetus susanoo. How fun!

Wake me when Kishi switches back to the Kage/Madara fight.

Because that's the only fight I actually care about right now.

I liked how Kabuto pointed the weirdness of Sasuke working with Itachi, hits too close to home.

But how can Itachi just accept Sasuke's retarded goal to destroy the Leaf?

If the only indication of the Sharingan getting another power-up is due to following Japanese mythology, than that alone tells you how fucked up Kishi's power-ups are.
    You may not like them but we know by now that
    a. New eye techniques happen ever hundred chapters or so
    b. They follow japanese mythology

Where does this get "fucked up." Some people love when new techniques are introduced. Doesn't the fact that we can predict the name at least mean something?
    Check out my podcast for conversations about Greatness in anime, sports, music, and whatever else we can think of.
    mtgoatmore.buzzsprout.com

Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    You may not like them but we know by now that
    a. New eye techniques happen ever hundred chapters or so
    b. They follow japanese mythology

Where does this get "fucked up." Some people love when new techniques are introduced. Doesn't the fact that we can predict the name at least mean something?
    The way Kishi has gone about powering up the Sharingan is nothing short of ludicrous. With Izanami this makes, what, the third "ultimate" power of the Sharingan? When it was just Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu it was fine since, as the legend, Amaterasu was born from Izanagi's left eye and Tsukuyomi from the right. That worked and was actually pretty clever. But then Kishi went too far and named a technique named after Susanoo (who was born from the nose) and was not eye-related in any way. Then we got a technique named after Izanagi himself and now we have one named after his wife.

The biggest problem is that there really is no limit on these Sharingan powers and they just come off as complete cop-outs. What Kishi is doing is just a really cheap of way of making characters with a Sharingan look badass by unlocking the "next level" of Sharingan, which for all intents and purposes, can last as long as Kishi needs it to.

Remind me. Wasn't the original Sharigan just simply able to copy other people's Justsu back in the old days?

How does those random ninja know about Sasuke and Itachi's fight?

Karaage-san, Aishiteru! AfroSamurai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArSoNiSt JoE View Post
    Everyone was talking about it around the world when he defeated Itachi. Don't ask me how, but everyone knew.

Quote Originally Posted by ArSoNiSt JoE View Post
    Lol...Yeah...The bar scene alone was a bunch of "wut?"

Was Tobi even drinking? Cause he'd either have to eat at lightning speed like Kakashi or take his mask off...Otherwise loafing around in a bar while not eating or drinking looks extremely supscious.

Quote Originally Posted by AfroSamurai View Post
    Everyone was talking about it around the world when he defeated Itachi. Don't ask me how, but everyone knew.
    Hm, now that I think about it, didn't Zetsu tell Tobi that Sasuke had beaten Itachi right in front of Naruto and co? (They were in the forest and Tobi was trolling Kakashi and co with his powers). So maybe Kakashi passed on that info to Konoha. I'll have to check...

EDIT:

Yeah, turns out that they did find out about the result of Sasuke vs Itachi through Tobi :

Spoiler:

Last edited by ArSoNiSt JoE; April 4th, 2012 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    Remind me. Wasn't the original Sharigan just simply able to copy other people's Justsu back in the old days?
    Yep. And Kakashi said that the Byakugan was even more powerful than the Sharingan.

Yep. And Kakashi said that the Byakugan was even more powerful than the Sharingan.
    ahaahahaaahahhahahahahaha holy shit i just remembered that

Closed Thread

Thread Information