Closed Thread
Page 185 of 500 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 285 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,700 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI:Ganbatte! Smile!

I like Kabuto in the "so stupid you just have to love him" way.

Something about the combination of dork glasses, Orochimaru eyes, stubby little horns, a snake tumor dangling out of his abdomen, and his total endearingly clueless confidence

Once Izanagi was revealed Izanami was inevitable.
    Check out my podcast for conversations about Greatness in anime, sports, music, and whatever else we can think of.
    mtgoatmore.buzzsprout.com

so can someone use Izanami to create a destiny that he will not blind when he activate Izanagi?

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
    -Kabuto's offer to Sasuke reeked of the villain team-up logic in Spider-Man 3, except it was worse. "You hate Konoha, I hate Konoha, so we should team up! Never mind that you brutally murdered my master and one of us is bound to betray the other at any given time..." At least Venom and Sandman didn't have that whole "mutual hatred of each other" thing going on.

-glad someone called Sasuke out on his nonsensical bullshit, but this new explanation doesn't make sense. If he hates Konoha because they see his brother (the family-murdering traitor who's working for a terrorist organization) as a villain, why does he go out of his way to prove that their hatred of the Uchiha is justified?

-...so the Sharingan has another power-up? What, having seven or eight completely unrelated powers wasn't enough?

-I'm not sure how defeating Izanagi is impressive - the way Danzou used it, it was an over-hyped substitution jutsu with a major drawback.

I don't know - I'd like to say something positive about this chapter, but it was basically spent trying to figure out why Sasuke completely ignored everything that Itachi did for him, followed by the reveal of yet another broken eyeball power.
    I guess it just in Sasuke character.. for just some weak reason he went to Orochimaru side ignoring everyone in konoha and now this..

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

so Izanagi and Izanami is like King Crimson + Gold Experience Requiem together? or it just Izanagi alone? I still don't fully understand how Izanagi work..

Quote Originally Posted by AfroSamurai View Post
    EDIT: so I was ranting on youtube and I found out that Sharingan powerups do have a logic to them, so Izanami is actually justifiable. Then again, it's not like Sasuke *trained* or anything to learn how to use it!
    Sasuke didn't even use it.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

Quote Originally Posted by Hisoga View Post
    so Izanagi and Izanami is like King Crimson + Gold Experience Requiem together? or it just Izanagi alone? I still don't fully understand how Izanagi work..
    Izanagi is a worse version of King Crimson (convoluted explanation and all.)

Izanami has no real Stand equivalent.

Wow.... I confused. I know it makes sense, but this is some ass pull. This is some ultimate ass pull. Can someone explain what just happen?

I at least like Kabuto's motivation.

Sasuke is retarded, but Kishi does have me hyped for Itachi's final message.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

the explanation is... Kishi has to work around making Sasuke PURE EVIL and forgiving his endless war crimes and stuff.

Sigh. I try to make this a more positive place, but you make it hard Kishi, you make it very hard.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Anyone notice kishi cameo'd his character from bench. http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c581/6.html
    "What are you talking about? I am me!Nobody else!" —Roxas

Quote Originally Posted by RoxasMP1000 View Post
    Anyone notice kishi cameo'd his character from bench. http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c581/6.html
    You mean the awful baseball series oneshot? Eww.

At once, I was hyped for Kishi's mafia manga... not so sure anymore. Maybe he'll be more excited starting a new story... he should just make it shorter so he won't get bored.

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    the explanation is... Kishi has to work around making Sasuke PURE EVIL and forgiving his endless war crimes and stuff.

Sigh. I try to make this a more positive place, but you make it hard Kishi, you make it very hard.
    You at least like Kabuto's motivation?

It's surprisingly not stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Izanagi is a worse version of King Crimson (convoluted explanation and all.)

Izanami has no real Stand equivalent.
    oh.. thanks man..

Wait, Kabuto has a motivation?

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Wait, Kabuto has a motivation?
    Being a spy for a country for years only for them to disown you is a good reason to be upset.

People came back from WW one and murdered people just for giving their jobs away.

Not justifying either one, but you can't say it's not a reason to be angry.

Makes more sense than Sasuke's logic.

Edit: Or perhaps maybe this series has become so bad, that anything not completely stupid surprises me. Dear god.

Whatever happened to Kabuto's whole "used to be a brainwashed puppet spy of Sasori" thing

Quote Originally Posted by RoxasMP1000 View Post
    oh yeah, i remember him.
    i kinda liked the one shot, it was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Whatever happened to Kabuto's whole "used to be a brainwashed puppet spy of Sasori" thing
    The sheer fact that I have no clue what you're talking about scares me. I'm not going to reread Naruto to find out though.

When was the last time the sharingan was used to actually copy a jutsu as originally intended instead of doing hax asspulls?

Kabuto used to be a spy for Sasori. I guess he took a great liking to Orochimaru so he switched sides.

So now that Sasuke got his "ultimate" eyes, what is now better with it? You don't get blind anymore by using this superduper fire technik (amaratsu or something?), but if you use Izanagi you'll still lose your eyesight? lol.

Ow well, think I need to reread this stuff about Izanagi and sharingan techniks, but somehow I don't see it, why I should waste time in such a crap.

Closed Thread

Thread Information