Closed Thread
Page 184 of 500 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 284 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,680 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI:Ganbatte! Smile!

What is with these random eye powers?
    At the very least it was (kind of) brought up that Sasuke wanting to destroy the village was dumb as hell.

We should change the thread name into , Inaruto Eye See What You Did There .Everyone in favor?

Well we all already know Sasuke wants to destroy the village for screwing Itachi over, repeating it again didnt help at all. Kabuto's little backstory was very brief and didn't give much detail about...well his backstory. Kabuto trying to get Sasuke to come to his side was just creepy, probably just the orochimaru genes inside him acting up again.

If Izanagi already changes reality what would Izanami do? Alter time?

Glossy glossy snake sharingan black.

Kabutos tragic backstory, of all things, is that he had to actually behave like a ninja?
    In Naruto, I can see how that would be horrifying.

Terrible chapter.
    Last edited by Daz; April 4th, 2012 at 06:37 AM.

Uuuugh, that sucked so much balls. How much secret sharingan secrety moves is that now exactly?
    PSN Username: Scoogs50

Not surprised there's an Izanami. I had expected this, when you have Amateratsu, Tsukiyomi, Susano'o, and Izanagi there inevitably has to be an Izanami. It's sort of a given. Naturally it'll almost certainly be a skill that Sasuke will have by the end of this along with the Mangekyo evolving into a Rinnegan like Madara. Still I am at least curious to how it'll be utilized and, more importantly, why it has not been used up until this point. So the series has me wanting next week's chapter, so it must be doing something right in that regard.

Additionally I still dislike how there's this sense of justification of what Sasuke has done up until this point. Kabuto calling Sasuke out on what he has done and how he's really no different than him (which is sort of weirdly intelligent or how my friend put it, "acting smart in a really stupid way") only for Itachi to step in and go "Oh it's my fault brother that you've done the exact fucking opposite thing I intended". Even though Sasuke just outright said he wanted revenge on the entirety of the Leaf on his own accord and is contradicting what his brother wanted to the nth degree for the sole reason of REVENGE GOOD...Itachi is still going to vouch for that? "Hey bro, I know you want to slaughter everyone, even the people not involved in the slightest, so I'm sorry".

Though once more I have to reiterate how this fight still has no sense of tension. Kabuto can add his sage mode plus whatever other cells he's implanted within himself, but the problem is when you establish Itachi as this unbelievably powerful ninja and then make him far stronger in death than he ever was in life you really can't be a threat any more no matter how hard you try. And for whatever it's worth Sasuke is on his side too I suppose.

Basically Itachi and Sasuke's bland, vacant stare on page 4 sums up my feelings on this chapter. Glossy Black, but I don't think it's anywhere near meme worthy bad. Just your run-of-the-mill sort of bad Sasuke stupidity in a Naruto chapter.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Oga Simpson View Post
    Uuuugh, that sucked so much balls. How much secret sharingan secrety moves is that now exactly?
    With Izanami this would be the fifth right behind Amateratsu, Tsukiyomi, Susano'o, and Izanagi.

Quote Originally Posted by RPGJay View Post
    With Izanami this would be the fifth right behind Amateratsu, Tsukiyomi, Susano'o, and Izanagi.
    Hmm, it wouldn't be that bad if they weren't so overpowered-ish. Why doesn't the byakugan have any secret stuff? Or does it and I just haven't been paying attention?
    PSN Username: Scoogs50

Oh god, the spoilers were true. Hm, another secret eye technique and kabuto having a tragic past story.. who would have guessed.

I kind of liked in the first half, how sasuke and kabuto were talking about itachi, who just stand nearby, totally uninterested in all this pointless drivel.
    The second half was terrible, because of all the already stated reasons. I dont get, why they cant just set him on fire or force his eyes open with traditional ninja techniques or such. Or why they didnt went straight for the kill, the moment they entered the cave, including mindraping him, when his eyes were normal.
    Gee, so in the next weeks/months we have a pokemon battle full of friendship speeches, a battle which should have ended long time ago, if the good guys were not protected by plot armor and an uchida battle with the typical out-of-the-blue techniques. Great

Also, why were there a chapter in the first place? Isnt it spring-break?

I don't understand Izanami.

Izanagi changes destiny.

Izanami creates destiny (huh?).

Can someone put it in easy words for me? Thank you.

Edit: To clarify, I don't understand the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix_fire View Post
    why were there a chapter in the first place? Isnt it spring-break?
    Only one piece is on a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabra View Post
    I don't understand Izanami.

Izanagi changes destiny.

Izanami creates destiny (huh?).

Can someone put it in easy words for me? Thank you.

Edit: To clarify, I don't understand the difference.
    From what I can gather:

Izanami does "that death never happened!!!!" bullshit

Izanagi does "this death never will happen!!!!!" bullshit

-Kabuto's offer to Sasuke reeked of the villain team-up logic in Spider-Man 3, except it was worse. "You hate Konoha, I hate Konoha, so we should team up! Never mind that you brutally murdered my master and one of us is bound to betray the other at any given time..." At least Venom and Sandman didn't have that whole "mutual hatred of each other" thing going on.

-glad someone called Sasuke out on his nonsensical bullshit, but this new explanation doesn't make sense. If he hates Konoha because they see his brother (the family-murdering traitor who's working for a terrorist organization) as a villain, why does he go out of his way to prove that their hatred of the Uchiha is justified?

-...so the Sharingan has another power-up? What, having seven or eight completely unrelated powers wasn't enough?

-I'm not sure how defeating Izanagi is impressive - the way Danzou used it, it was an over-hyped substitution jutsu with a major drawback.

I don't know - I'd like to say something positive about this chapter, but it was basically spent trying to figure out why Sasuke completely ignored everything that Itachi did for him, followed by the reveal of yet another broken eyeball power.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    From what I can gather:

Izanami does "that death never happened!!!!" bullshit

Izanagi does "this death never will happen!!!!!" bullshit
    Think you reversed them there.

Quote Originally Posted by Thousand Lion-chan View Post
    Think you reversed them there.
    They're both stupid and bullshit, why does it matter

lol, I guess I have to live with this explanation.

That they are .

Karaage-san, Aishiteru! AfroSamurai's Avatar

Sharingan red-glossy black chapter. Kishi, stop making asspulls like this, if your gonna magic up a new technique, at least make it original! Stop this "I have a sharingan so i have unlimited shitsu no jutsu", it got boring as soon as everyone could use Susanoo, if not earlier.

EDIT: so I was ranting on youtube and I found out that Sharingan powerups do have a logic to them, so Izanami is actually justifiable. Then again, it's not like Sasuke *trained* or anything to learn how to use it!
    Last edited by AfroSamurai; April 4th, 2012 at 06:36 AM.

Hunter X Hunter X Hunter JarmenKell's Avatar

From what I gather Izanami allows you to fix destiny in place, making any event you wish to happen occur in the future.
    I also find it funny that the whole chapter was basically kabuto copying naruto.

Kabuto used Mimic!
    Kabuto used (naruto's) Talk No Jutsu!
    Itachi used Counter!
    Kabuto's Talk No Jutsu Failed!
    Itachi used Sharigan Hax!
    It was super effective!

More Sharingan abilities that have no real place being sharingan abilities. Kishimoto lost sight of what eyeballs do years ago.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

I'm kind of starting to like Kabuto. I think he's weirdly grown on me a bit.

Closed Thread

Thread Information