Closed Thread
Page 183 of 500 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,660 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI:Ganbatte! Smile!

LOL 1st Rock lee episode was hilarious especially with the dog poo xD

Anyone else notice Captain Yamato's random appearances?
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

I thought it was ok but average if you compare it to the manga. I definetely liked the second episode more.

I really love the opening and ending.

Speaking of opening I have found this.

Last edited by sanji499; April 3rd, 2012 at 09:56 AM.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sanji499 View Post
    I thought it was ok but average if you compare it to the manga. I definetely liked the second episode more.

I really love the opening and ending.

Speaking of opening I have found this.

That was awesome
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

If anyone thinks live action anime is good let me remind you of dragonball douche the movie and the fist of the north star.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EPEP...e_gdata_player

Argh! Kenshiros image is ruined!!!!

I actually liked DB evolution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norisuke Higashikata IV
    "Your stand is like your asshole. You can't go around showing it off to other people."

Quote Originally Posted by AlucarDraculA View Post
    The only good anime to live action movie is Speed Racer. And that was a live action movie based off of a stupid awesome dub.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

I'm going to drown you, I'm going to drown you like a sack of dumb puppies.

I didn't go into it expecting it to be good, I wasn't trying to compare it to dragon ball.

I knew it wouldn't be great, but it was much better than I thought it would be. Are there parts of it I despise? Yes, but I can watch it and enjoy it. Honestly I prefer it to GT
    "Your stand is like your asshole. You can't go around showing it off to other people."

I didn't go into it expecting it to be good, I wasn't trying to compare it to dragon ball.

I knew it wouldn't be great, but it was much better than I thought it would be. Are there parts of it I despise? Yes, but I can watch it and enjoy it. Honestly I prefer it to GT
    I.. this post... wow. I wish I could enjoy things like you could.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by pyromonki View Post
    I.. this post... wow. I wish I could enjoy things like you could.
    The key is to have low expectations for something so that if they are surpassed you are surprised.

Apparently the following happens in this week's Naruto (I'm not even surprised anymore):
    Spoiler:
    Sasuke wants to hear the truth from Itachi.
    Itachi tells Sasuke to listen without drawing Kabuto's attention.

Itachi tells Sasuke that the Uchiha have an ocular jutsu that doesn't have to do with affecting the opponent's senses.
    Sasuke: "...Izanagi...? Danzou used that when I fought him."
    Itachi: "...You've lived well."

The Uchiha have another forbidden jutsu to act as a counterpart to Izanagi.
    Itachi: "The preparations have already been made. The ultimate ocular jutsu that will seize his destiny... Izanami."
    Izanagi is a jutsu that changes one's fate, while Izanami is a jutsu that determines one's fate.
    Itachi and Kabuto clash.

Itachi: "Sasuke... Stay close to me."

Spoiler:
    We all knew this jutsu would crop up after hearing about the first. Considering how kishi has implemented the history behind the first I'm sure we can guess just how the second technique will work.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izanami-no-Mikoto

I'm kind of guessing the goddess of creation will be used in a way that will allow the user to literally create whatever they want, as opposed to izanami which seemed more like it gave the user whatever reality they wanted. I would think izanami to be the kind of jutsu The sage of the six paths would have used to form both the weapons and tailed beasts themselves. It kind of seems like it could be the perfect chakra manipulation tech even to the point where solid matter can be made from it. I'm probably wrong but its probably somewhere close to this considering it's meant to be the ultimate move from the Uchiha.
    Last edited by Smudger; April 4th, 2012 at 01:26 AM.

Rock Lee spinoff was hilarious, I hope they can keep it fresh though. Parody type things usually have a short life span :/

The key is to have low expectations for something so that if they are surpassed you are surprised.
    Well good for you if you somehow managed to enjoy DB evolution. Personally though I thought I was watching a prequel to human centipede.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    Apparently the following happens in this week's Naruto (I'm not even surprised anymore):
    Spoiler:
    Sasuke wants to hear the truth from Itachi.
    Itachi tells Sasuke to listen without drawing Kabuto's attention.

Itachi tells Sasuke that the Uchiha have an ocular jutsu that doesn't have to do with affecting the opponent's senses.
    Sasuke: "...Izanagi...? Danzou used that when I fought him."
    Itachi: "...You've lived well."

The Uchiha have another forbidden jutsu to act as a counterpart to Izanagi.
    Itachi: "The preparations have already been made. The ultimate ocular jutsu that will seize his destiny... Izanami."
    Izanagi is a jutsu that changes one's fate, while Izanami is a jutsu that determines one's fate.
    Itachi and Kabuto clash.

Itachi: "Sasuke... Stay close to me."

Spoilers sound really fake though, I have enough faith in Kishi that he won't pull out a jutsu that changes destiny out of his ass...I hope

Cool Re: Naruto Thread XI:Ganbatte! Smile!

Quote Originally Posted by zxcv11791 View Post
    Spoilers sound really fake though, I have enough faith in Kishi that he won't pull out a jutsu that changes destiny out of his ass...I hope
    Ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukishima View Post
    Ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha!
    Eh well more faith in Kishi than Kubo at least. At least Naruto is still at least readable and somewhat still enjoyable.

There are a good amount of pictures on a certain other forum but I won't link them since the chapter should be out soon. As expected the pictures pretty much confirm the above mentioned spoiler.

ugh well damn...I guess the only logical way to beat a dragon is to change its destiny then. I only hope Bleach will be bette-what am I saying.

Spoiler:
    Sword of totsuka, yata's mirror, kotoamatsukami, izanami, and the dude was stlll afraid of tobi. lol. Hopefully the technique has a major drawback like izanagi did that doesnt allow it to be spammed like crazy.

Well I was wrong, Kishi did pull another hax sharingan move out of his ass. Still to much talking and pointless flashbacks, not too much different from the last chapter.

When did Itachi take Sasuke's sword exactly?

Closed Thread

Thread Information