Closed Thread
Page 182 of 500 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,640 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI:Ganbatte! Smile!

here's something I came across while re-reading the earlier parts: Who exactly do these shadows represent?

I can obviously make out Kisame and Itachi, and possibly Kanon and Deidara, but who's the guy hanging from the ceiling? Or the guy with the spiky hair? And where the hell is Sasori, I don't see his trademark hat anywhere.

Now, I don't mean to call kishimoto out on something as common as "drawing mysterious shadows instead of finalizing designs", which even Oda is guilty of, but I do think it's interesting to look back on things like this with the knowledge we have now.
    Last edited by Big_Bad_Lith; March 30th, 2012 at 08:22 PM. Reason: now is the picture there?

My good sir, your images does not appear :P

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Bad_Lith View Post
    here's something I came across while re-reading the earlier parts: Who exactly do these shadows represent?

http://s7.postimage.org/xg4r43xx5/fuckle_fuckel.jpg
    I can obviously make out Kisame and Itachi, and possibly Kanon and Deidara, but who's the guy hanging from the ceiling? Or the guy with the spiky hair? And where the hell is Sasori, I don't see his trademark hat anywhere.

Now, I don't mean to call kishimoto out on something as common as "drawing mysterious shadows instead of finalizing designs", which even Oda is guilty of, but I do think it's interesting to look back on things like this with the knowledge we have now.
    I can't see the picture either but judging by your description the ceiling guy would be Zetsu and spiky dude should be Pain.

King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar

I think the one hanging from the ceiling is Deidare, because on the close up you can only see one eye. The one in the far back should be.. Sasori?
    Who exactly is Mumbo?
    It's OFFICIAL, UsoppXNami 4ever.

Perplexingly Preposterous Roronoa Dodo's Avatar

From what I can make out; starting at the left: Kisame, Kakuzu, Konan, Itatchi, Deidara(ceiling; the middle panel in the bottom confirms this), Sasori(he isn't wearing his hat), Hidan, Pain, Zetsu.

Other than Deidara's outline and Hidan's hairstyle, the rest don't seem to be too be different from their silhouettes.

The era of Whitebeard is over. The time of Brownbeard, has come.

Playing the new Naruto PS3 game I realized that I do like most of the characters (and their respective abilities) but what is pissing me off is the way they've been handled by the author. All of that potential was wasted and the main focus was on Sasuke and Naruto. I honestly wonder how that manga would've turned out if Kishimoto took his time to maybe make a longer break, come up with good background stories and then continue with his work. Well... guess we'll have to deal with it. It's not that I dislike the manga per se but rather that I like it less and less with each passing chapter. You could say that Naruto is slowly dying; along with my initial passion for it.

With the announcement of a live action Bleach movie, what do you guys think a live action Naruto would be like?

not looking forward to seeing some loud asian kid with whisker preach and cry about a book. its torture nuff in the manga
    Hibiki is Awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
    With the announcement of a live action Bleach movie, what do you guys think a live action Naruto would be like?
    Welp it would be the inspiring story of a village underdog rising to the top through hard work and sufferingOKAY FUCK THIS

Hunter X Hunter X Hunter JarmenKell's Avatar

If a live action movie could take notes from that fan made Rock Lee movie a while ago, it would be awesome. Speaking of which, does anyone know what happened to the 2nd part?

How does the author of Rock Lee have such funny comedy yet allows for such great character development each chapter, truly a genius

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    How does the author of Rock Lee have such funny comedy yet allows for such great character development each chapter, truly a genius
    Because it's not about Naruto or Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Welp it would be the inspiring story of a village underdog rising to the top through hard work and sufferingOKAY FUCK THIS
    ^beginning------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>now^

^Kishimoto's mind when making the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Katsura View Post
    What's everyone favorite naruto moment?
    Shikamaru vs Temari nuff said.

On Part 2 at 4:45. This is Shikamaru's true face. Unlike Sasuke(who tries too hard to be cool), Shikamaru is a natural badass.

Apart from that I am hyped to see Rock Lee anime.

Lol at the Bleach fanboys comments.

Quote Originally Posted by sanji499 View Post
    Apart from that I am hyped to see Rock Lee anime.

Lol at the Bleach fanboys comments.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, there is a reason Bleach was replaced by this. Please watch it, I am and I know it's gonna make me laugh.

I dunno.. I'm worried about the anime. The manga only has 10 chapters and only comes once a month. Meaning, it will be mostly written by the anime staff.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

Quote Originally Posted by Samwize78 View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, there is a reason Bleach was replaced by this. Please watch it, I am and I know it's gonna make me laugh.
    Yeah, it still gives me great joy whenever I think of that. Bleach was cancelled and replaced by a Naruto spinoff.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

Karaage-san, Aishiteru! AfroSamurai's Avatar

The naruto Spinoff is finally online with subs on narutoget. I'm off to watch it.

Edit:

Watched the episode

Spoiler:
    The second episode was the better of the two. Especially Lee's Harem technique. And Neji. Neji was fun.
    Last edited by AfroSamurai; April 3rd, 2012 at 08:28 AM.

Rock Lee's Full-Power Springtime of Youth Episode 1: http://takafansubs.com/index.php

Closed Thread

Thread Information