Closed Thread
Page 18 of 500 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

There are characters we love to hate. And then there are characters that we just hate.

Oh, what do you know, the target of the war comes out on the open and sudenly the foes bring out the secret weapons capable of crushing everyone!

What can beat the 8 and 9 tails? the 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 tails of course!
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

That 'stache is SO Pringles :3

See? Nobody in Part I had a mustache nearly that great.

So...Naruto ate Iruka's letter? What is it with him putting stuff in his mouth? Just for once, why can't he nimble on a cyanide capsule?

Oh yeah, and Tenten going down from using the banana fan offscreen. Great

And is this war seriously ending already? Well, I should complain about how atrociously abrupt that is, but anything that gets this series over with faster is okay by me.

That was supremely anticlimatic, but this ''war'' was pretty dumb to begin with so, whatever speeds up the inevitable.

I am quite saddened that we'll probably be losing Killer Bee soon.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

Iruka dropped the ball. If anything, he should've tried to keep Bee hidden instead of letting out both keys to Madara's plan. The barrier team would've captured Naruto too.

And we're out off zombies already? Huh. Could've sworn there was still more fodder to be taken out. Nagato, Itachi, nor Deidara were really "finished off", but whatever. Endgame. Oh, and Kakashi/Choji weren't seen doing something after their "hype" (unless choji's plan took into account Madara's sudden appearance)

Ugh...taking this too seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what he’s lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    So...Naruto ate Iruka's letter? What is it with him putting stuff in his mouth? Just for once, why can't he nimble on a cyanide capsule?
    Hardy har har.___

once naruto ends we will be saying goodbye to the decade that brought us the goods, the bads and the just plain ugly what will there be afterwards? is anyone looking forward to a new kishimoto manga??
    "What are you talking about? I am me!Nobody else!" —Roxas

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Hardy har har.___
    Yes. As a matter of fact that was pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by RoxasMP1000 View Post
    once naruto ends we will be saying goodbye to the decade that brought us the goods, the bads and the just plain ugly what will there be afterwards? is anyone looking forward to a new kishimoto manga??
    No we won't. We'll just enjoy a decade of awesomeness that great all-around with One Piece next!

Bee makes this chapter worth reading. If the entire manga was just him calling other people "mothafucka" then I think I would be happy.

Also, I want to see Kakashi vs 7 swordsmen of the mist. And I'd like it if Gaara's fight against some other forgettable douches was brought up again.

also I just realized that Ten Ten has had more screen time than Rock Lee in this war. Q.Q

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

I'm fucking tired of Bee and his whack ass rapping but I can appreciate Kishi at least updating the stereotype for black characters in manga.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

Everytime i even see the name Bee mentioned i read the post as a rap in my head =/

Was........ was that Tenten?! XD

It's like... Kishi himself came into these forums and is continuing the joke for our amusement.
    Hidden:

http://allofmyhate.files.wordpress.c...5218349955.jpg
    (Too damn big to embed)
    Am I the only one who had thought that Madara was hooked up to a guitar here?
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/55064037/13
    And why did White Zetsu call him Tobi?
    Final Comment: I can't lie, I think it's actually a little cool for that jinchuuriki statue to come to life.

If madara kills at least half of the ninjas in there, i think i'll be content and accept whatever happens next.

Quote Originally Posted by Sâuza View Post
    If madara kills at least half of the ninjas in there, i think i'll be content and accept whatever happens next.
    he won't! the ninja alliance thingy have moustache man - the most manly man man, it's a sure win for them! madara can't possibly overcome his manliness!

look at that moustache! LOOK AT IT!!

it's so manly it actually pushed down his front teeth to get more room in his face

Last week, the one thing that made me accepting of Narutos dumbass decision was that Killerbee stayed behind, meaning that Madaras plan still couldn't succeed.

God DAMMIT

Closed Thread

Thread Information