Closed Thread
Page 170 of 500 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 270 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,400 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    I always thought the zombies should go the Blackest Night and basically be perversions of their old selves, insulting and mocking their past loved ones for being failures who couldn't save them.
    Oh wow... that would be awesome. The Asuma chapter would be heartbreaking though. :( Shikamaru probably would take it REALLy hard.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

You know how Shikamaru picked up smoking because of his death? Did they edit that scene in the anime release they run on cartoon network? I think I had stopped watching the anime by then and I was curious if they kept it. I know it's not 4Kids so it wouldn't be replaced with a lollipop, but I was just wondering about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    You know how Shikamaru picked up smoking because of his death? Did they edit that scene in the anime release they run on cartoon network? I think I had stopped watching the anime by then and I was curious if they kept it. I know it's not 4Kids so it wouldn't be replaced with a lollipop, but I was just wondering about it.
    I don't even think it was in the original anime... lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJLuffy View Post
    I don't even think it was in the original anime... lol.
    Oh lol. Well I guess that answers that then.

By the way everyone. I came to a startling realization just a few minutes ago. I've been leading to this realization for a few days now (really for months now) and now I finally know the truth.

Naruto Sucks! Fuck it! It's not worth your time and money! Naruto is not an awesome or good series just because there are times where can it be amazing and there are genuinely good characters in it. It is extremely mediocre at the very best and you can do far, far, far better than it even in the realms of Shonen Battle manga. I'm just saying this because only about a year ago I actually used to say "Naruto's not that bad, I could even say it's good because it can be really good at times. Even if it has been total shit for years; it has past glory and that's all that matters right?" which is stupid.

I also used to say "Hey Naruto's not as bad as Bleach or Fairy Tail or Twilight or the average Michael Bay movie. So it's good right?" Saying a work of fiction is good because it's not as shitty as other shitty works of fiction is terrible logic. Just because you can do worse doesn't mean you can't also do much, much better. I actually used to kind of dismiss other manga saying "Ah Toriko and Negima and Hunter x Hunter and Eyeshield 21 probably aren't that great. I mean did you see Naruto vs Gaara or Sandaime Hokage vs Orochimaru? That shit was great!" Then I actually began to read these series and soon enough I realized "Wow! They have all of the awesome moments and epic characters Naruto has, with much better stories and far fewer flaws! Naruto is shit, after all!"

I apologize for my sins of being a semi-Narutard a while back before I joined this forum (I mean I admitted flaws but I kind of underplayed them saying "The good moments make it all worth it. And it's not as bad as other terrible works of fiction!") When really the good moments honestly aren't enough and as I said before being better than other shitty series isn't enough to make a work of fiction good. It was once of my favorite series but it's been terrible for years and thus I no longer truly care for it, sad as that is.

So once more, take it from the top: Naruto Sucks! Read Toriko, Eyeshield 21, Berserk and Hunter x Hunter instead you goddamn fanboys! I won't unfairly bash the series. I'll only criticize it when it deserves it (which is pretty frequent honestly) but I don't feel any reason to defend the series or praise it anymore. It's been godawful for years.

Still. Chunin Exams and Zabuza arc and even to a lesser extent the other part one arcs are some pretty damn good shit. I could actually recommend Naruto to people if they feel they can bail at any point in time. Because they should bail. Because if they're at volume 40 and they feel the series is starting to get stupid and aggravating, then trust me my friend: It gets worse. Far, far worse. *Bleeds from the soul*
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

I would just say that part 2 does not exist.

Yeah overall, Naruto sucks now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Oh lol. Well I guess that answers that then.
    what he said, instead the anime went with the lighter as the symbolic item.

So I was reading this month's Shonen Jump and remembered what exactly happened in the set of Naruto chapters.

Konan's rainbow bullshit, THE FROG SUITS, and Naruto's Bizarre Ecology Survey.

They edited out the armadillo schlong - thank God - and seeing the frog suits again just made me feel dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    They edited out the armadillo schlong - thank God
    Huh. I was wondering if they would keep it. Good choice.

They edited out the armadillo schlong - thank God
    And people will complain about this.

I bet that crow was pooping in Naruto's Stomach the whole time. No wonder so much shit came out of Naruto's Mouth. Get it!!!
    Hibiki is Awesome!!!

They edited out the armadillo schlong
    I didn't know what you was talking about when you said this so I google imaged it and- OH GOD WHY DID I DO THAT, the memories resurfaced.
    Next week the meteor destroys everything.
    7 years later a boy staring at the sea.
    Konohamaru's adventure begins.

It would have been an exscuse for the fans to apreciate it atleast. It would have given them a character recycle that served to strengthen the protagonist resolve as well as flesh out Kabuto as the villain he is.
    Its quite hard to see him as very threatening if his revived goons instruct the foe on how to beat them.

EDIT: This?
    Spoiler:

They edited out the armadillo schlong - thank God -
    Well, that's one good thing.
    So, did Naruto call the armadillo a girl then?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    Well, that's one good thing.
    So, did Naruto call the armadillo a girl then?
    Poor Hinata efforts to seduce Naruto is pointless. Not only has her beloved become homo for sauce but he is into beastiality. How much worse could it possibly get for Hinata.
    Hibiki is Awesome!!!

...who's Hinata.
    some chick who is a gender bender version of negi i believe

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    By the way everyone. I came to a startling realization just a few minutes ago. I've been leading to this realization for a few days now (really for months now) and now I finally know the truth.

Naruto Sucks! Fuck it! It's not worth your time and money! Naruto is not an awesome or good series just because there are times where can it be amazing and there are genuinely good characters in it. It is extremely mediocre at the very best and you can do far, far, far better than it even in the realms of Shonen Battle manga. I'm just saying this because only about a year ago I actually used to say "Naruto's not that bad, I could even say it's good because it can be really good at times. Even if it has been total shit for years; it has past glory and that's all that matters right?" which is stupid.

I also used to say "Hey Naruto's not as bad as Bleach or Fairy Tail or Twilight or the average Michael Bay movie. So it's good right?" Saying a work of fiction is good because it's not as shitty as other shitty works of fiction is terrible logic. Just because you can do worse doesn't mean you can't also do much, much better. I actually used to kind of dismiss other manga saying "Ah Toriko and Negima and Hunter x Hunter and Eyeshield 21 probably aren't that great. I mean did you see Naruto vs Gaara or Sandaime Hokage vs Orochimaru? That shit was great!" Then I actually began to read these series and soon enough I realized "Wow! They have all of the awesome moments and epic characters Naruto has, with much better stories and far fewer flaws! Naruto is shit, after all!"

I apologize for my sins of being a semi-Narutard a while back before I joined this forum (I mean I admitted flaws but I kind of underplayed them saying "The good moments make it all worth it. And it's not as bad as other terrible works of fiction!") When really the good moments honestly aren't enough and as I said before being better than other shitty series isn't enough to make a work of fiction good. It was once of my favorite series but it's been terrible for years and thus I no longer truly care for it, sad as that is.

So once more, take it from the top: Naruto Sucks! Read Toriko, Eyeshield 21, Berserk and Hunter x Hunter instead you goddamn fanboys! I won't unfairly bash the series. I'll only criticize it when it deserves it (which is pretty frequent honestly) but I don't feel any reason to defend the series or praise it anymore. It's been godawful for years.

Still. Chunin Exams and Zabuza arc and even to a lesser extent the other part one arcs are some pretty damn good shit. I could actually recommend Naruto to people if they feel they can bail at any point in time. Because they should bail. Because if they're at volume 40 and they feel the series is starting to get stupid and aggravating, then trust me my friend: It gets worse. Far, far worse. *Bleeds from the soul*
    Personally, i don't feel that Naruto is as bad as this forum makes it out to be, but definitely not as good as narutofan or other forums praise it as. It's an average, and at times above average shonen. But it's hardly terrible, at least if you aren't looking to mock it when you're reading.

The Devil's best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    Personally, i don't feel that Naruto is as bad as this forum makes it out to be, but definitely not as good as narutofan or other forums praise it as. It's an average, and at times above average shonen. But it's hardly terrible, at least if you aren't looking to mock it when you're reading.
    Narutofan(now Narutoforums BTW) bashes the shit out of Naruto more than even this forum. Hell I even recall a poll that measured which of the populace of Naruto forums preferred One Piece or Naruto, which One Piece won .

And Naruto is as worse as arlong park makes it out to be. We are one of the few who are awake, while many are asleep. We are one of the few that are awaken from the nightmare, while the others are still asleep seeing the dream, not the nightmare.

A dream. A blind dream

Sounds a lot like the people who still find Naruto enjoyable are under some kind of Sharingan genjutsu.

Well damn, I still like Naruto so does that mean I'm under genjutsu?

Moon's Eye Plan.
    Everything's Eventual...

Closed Thread

Thread Information