Closed Thread
Page 17 of 500 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by MarcelloF View Post
    What's Gedo Mazo?
    This cute pet Nagato got the spears in his back from. Basicly, it's both life and death; the thing that can instantkill or ressurect somebody. In other words: Bullshit
    You might as well forget about seeing the light of day. Ever again.

It also seals the tailed beasts, so that means the death of B, Naruto losing the Fox and Madara becoming the sage of the six paths.

I really hope this happens so the story ends quickly.

Naruto won't lose the kyuubi. He just learned a new technique he needs the pussy fox for. Doesn't matter anyways. Madara will kill every ninja in the world for sure. No way Naruto and or the alliance will beat him. Then he can do whatever he wants with Sucksuke. Pedomara Uchiha, anyone?
    You might as well forget about seeing the light of day. Ever again.

He already has his chakra, he'll lose it for the sake of that 10 tailed beast.

And he won't die of course since he's an uzumaki...

Quote Originally Posted by MarcelloF View Post
    The real one is better.

What's Gedo Mazo?
    Really? Personally I'd have preferred to see Kakashi, Guy & lee fighting against the 7 swordsmen than Naruto & B storming through some fodders.

& sorry Bee fans; but Bee is officially a moron in my book. Like I said a few days ago, the most important thing atm was to hide Bee not Naruto. Him following the Manga's idiot to the war without any reason makes him an idiot himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Dreamer View Post
    Really? Personally I'd have preferred to see Kakashi, Guy & lee fighting against the 7 swordsmen than Naruto & B storming through some fodders.

& sorry Bee fans; but Bee is officially a moron in my book. Like I said a few days ago, the most important thing atm was to hide Bee not Naruto. Him following the Manga's idiot to the war without any reason makes him an idiot himself.
    I had no idea what was going on in the fake spoilers. I recognized like 4 names in the whole thing.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

There's a pic of the Gedo Mazo about to crush some shinobis with its feet.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

how come no one ever post the pics...
    Spoiler:
    kinda small but wevs

"What are you talking about? I am me!Nobody else!" —Roxas

keep your fake pics away , we have to wait 3 months for the real naruto
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    You are a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by metteminne View Post
    keep your fake pics away , we have to wait 3 months for the real naruto
    Well said mette.

I like Iruka and Bee fist bumping.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

From the look of things, it seems Bee is helping Naruto escape.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Dreamer View Post
    The 2nd is the real one[/SPOILER]
    GOD DAMMIT!!! I thought that the first one was the real one. If that doesn't make sense, it's because I was told by my friend at school that Kakashi would actually fight the 7 swordsman. Believe it or not, I don't go into these chapters wanting to hate them, I try to give Kishi the benefit of the doubt (yeah I know) but I actually do want to enjoy this war. It's just it's been hardly enjoyable at all.

And to all you guys saying Sasuke is a better character than Naruto. No, just no. Sasuke is one of the worst characters in manga that I have read, I could go on for hours about how much I hate him (and I've already talked about how much I hate him in the previous Naruto thread). Say what you want about Naruto (the character), Sasuke is far faaar worse.

Actually tbh now that I've seen the pics it looks like it might not be too bad, but I'd still rather have the 7 Swordsman fight (for god's sake Kishi left it hanging 10 chapters ago).
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

there have been a few suprises in this war. but i too think its starting to drag.

----Posted from my Wii System™----

I had thought the first one was real this morning since I hadn't really had time to read them both and see they were different. It was pretty upsetting to find out that the first was actually fake, since I really do want to see that fight. Should have known it was too good to be true for Naruto

its been a real stall but the chapter is finally out http://mangastream.com/

Hope some good guys start dying now

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    And to all you guys saying Sasuke is a better character than Naruto. No, just no. Sasuke is one of the worst characters in manga that I have read, I could go on for hours about how much I hate him (and I've already talked about how much I hate him in the previous Naruto thread). Say what you want about Naruto (the character), Sasuke is far faaar worse.
    I think it says something about a character when almost no one likes him, Kishi.

I actually had a brief argument with a Japanese fangirl over Sasuke, she kept insisting he was a good person. I had to pull out the "TERORISUTO DA" card, but she was having none of it. sigh.

A dog exists somewhere David Ludwig's Avatar

Tenten finishes herself off by using the fan too much off panel.

But that's to be expected I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Hope some good guys start dying now

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

I think it says something about a character when almost no one likes him, Kishi.

I actually had a brief argument with a Japanese fangirl over Sasuke, she kept insisting he was a good person. I had to pull out the "TERORISUTO DA" card, but she was having none of it. sigh.
    maybe i have bad taste but i dont know why people hate sasuke. besides those who just want to jump on the band wagon those who have good reasons remember kishi wants us to feel this way about him

Closed Thread

Thread Information