Closed Thread
Page 164 of 500 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,280 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    I stopped listening when he said this chapter was awesome.
    PSN Username: Scoogs50

Quote Originally Posted by f-trash View Post
    No one mentioned Temari wanting to talk to the Raikage yet?

I mean, what the fuck. They are in the middle of a fight against some of the strongest ninjas of all time and she wants to talk to him? On top, her freaking dad is right nearby, wouldn't she rather talk to him?!
    A woman having non mother/wife related bonding time with her family? In Naruto? That's crazy!
    Sig by Robby

This week episode was mix of filler and cannon, the villagers are all praising naruto during the walk to ichiraku , filler with konohamaru thinking the fame is going to Narutoīs head.
    Didnt expect to see Hinata explaining to Shikamaru what happend during the fight with pain (kyubi stuff),the final part was the release of seal thing in the frog mountain.

The episode was okay ,the best partīs for me was the focus on Shikamaru (wasnt Kakashi supposed to be in the meeting?(weapons provisions and stuff)) and naruto swallowing worms with excited expression.The ending doenst still feel right.

Next episode should be the one hour special.

ps: it seems the anime isnt going touch the confession part i guess it never happend....

f**k this manga.

Great. After Bleach I'm now stuck to only one manga. One, that even in his worst arcs, can still be GOOD!

One Piece, obviously. Naruto fans, kill yourselves. Now the only character I have left so I can still read this manga is Kakashi.

Thanks a lot, Masashi KishiTroll. Thanks a lot.
    Oda is the best mangaka EVER after Akira Toriyama. PERIOD.

Quote Originally Posted by f-trash View Post
    No one mentioned Temari wanting to talk to the Raikage yet?
    Oooh Oooh I did! *Raises hand!*

I love how there was no motivation behind that dialogue what so ever either.

Temari just sounds like she has the hots for him.

Quote Originally Posted by JEIF10 View Post
    f**k this manga.

Great. After Bleach I'm now stuck to only one manga. One, that even in his worst arcs, can still be GOOD!

One Piece, obviously.
    You need to read more. Unless you mean ongoing series, in which... you still need to read more.

And I'm REALLY confused now.. Kankuro is Gaara's brother right? I never knew Temari was, (from what I'm understanding) is Gaara's sister?
    Last edited by pyromonki; July 21st, 2011 at 09:43 AM.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

Now that Gaara's character has been ruined. It's Rock Lee's turn. He is going to end up summoning a giant oyster with a pink pearl to give to Sakura.

King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar

Does Rock Lee have parents?
    Who exactly is Mumbo?
    It's OFFICIAL, UsoppXNami 4ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Youth View Post
    Does Rock Lee have parents?
    No. He materialized out of thin air due to Guy's intense desire to have a student to train and share the "flames of youth" with. Simples.
    PSN Username: Scoogs50

Sounds about right.

Guy having been impaled by Madara, has been left to die next to his crying student, Lee.
    Guy: Lee. I have to confess to you, something very unsettling.
    Lee: Yes. What is it, Sensei?
    Guy: You never had any parents. They never existed, the ones that you have in memory actually come from my memories. You see, I have to tell you... that you are my clone.
    Lee: *Stares Blandly*
    Guy: I know this might be sudden, but due to being a clone, you inherited every power and weakness of me as you grew up. However as I lie dying here, the seal on you is about to go away. When I die, you will no longer be restricted to Taijutsu.
    Lee: *Stares Blandy with Wide Eyes*
    Guy: I just wanted a son I could love, someone that wanted to be like me, and I with you. You are my prized pupil. Its about time for you to bloom for your third and final time... Son.

Lee: Sensei!!! *Cries*
    And Lee who now with tears, charges blindly towards Madara and unleashes his hidden powers. He summons an oversized Cricket and together they unlock all the 8 gates to attack the leader of the opposition.

Ewh... that actually sounded like something Kishi would do. I hope for anything he isnt finding his material from Naruto hate threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterion View Post
    Guy having been impaled by Madara, has been left to die next to his crying student, Lee.
    Guy: You never had any parents. They never existed, the ones that you have in memory actually come from my memories. You see, I have to tell you... that you are my clone.
    Guy: I know this might be sudden, but due to being a clone, you inherited every power and weakness of me as you grew up. However as I lie dying here, the seal on you is about to go away. When I die, you will no longer be restricted to Taijutsu.
    Guy: I just wanted a son I could love, someone that wanted to be like me, and I with you. You are my prized pupil. Its about time for you to bloom for your third and final time... Son.

And Lee who now with tears, charges blindly towards Madara and unleashes his hidden powers. He summons an oversized Cricket and together they unlock all the 8 gates to attack the leader of the opposition.

Ewh... that actually sounded like something Kishi would do. I hope for anything he isnt finding his material from Naruto hate threads.
    People underestimate how much I would love for Kishimoto to give Rock Lee the ability to start using ninja techniques. For that day, I would laugh harder than ever before, so much.... that my children's children would know of it.

Something I would love and hate though would be a team attack of 8 gate Gai and Lee to do one final sacrifice in order for Naruto to land that final blow.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

I thought it was stated clearly, shortly after Gaara's arrival his sister and brother were Temari and Kankuro... Heh. I guess I just remember stoopid facts about Nayruto...

Lee/Gai Death = DTSR - Drop The Series and Run.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JustinianFlynn

Sadly plausible.

After I saw that colourspread, all my hopes were crushed. Sasuke's redemption. It is inevitable.
    I wanted him to die a painfull, slow death
    Ah yeah, and CLAMS.

FUCK YOU, Kishimoto.

Sounds about right.

Quote Originally Posted by Luffyko View Post
    After I saw that colourspread, all my hopes were crushed. Sasuke's redemption. It is inevitable.
    I wanted him to die a painfull, slow death
    Ah yeah, and CLAMS.

FUCK YOU, Kishimoto.
    I agree with everything in this post. Don't worry you are not alone.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

The Devil's best friend.

I think Sasuke might die a tragic honorable death sacrificing himself to save his comrades.

Or that.

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/73913037/25

I swear if I see this god damn page colored again next week I'm gonna stab somebody.

He went from looking disturbingly different, to the glow of a jesus with the idiotic kind of face only naruto can muster up.

Closed Thread

Thread Information