Closed Thread
Page 162 of 500 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 262 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,240 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

I was loved by my mother?

Next time on Naruto: Rock Lee finds out he could use Ninjutsu all along and that he just needed to have more faith in himself and try harder

Im going to look forward to that actually. Given what we're seeing, its very likely we'll get it.

EDIT:
    Can anyone help me understand how an oversized clam is going to help in a numerically disadvantaged situation... by far... in a desert ontop of that?

Deserts and Clams are so known to coincide with one another arent they?
    Last edited by Mysterion; July 20th, 2011 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterion View Post
    Im going to look forward to that actually. Given what we're seeing, its very likely we'll get it.
    Why? Why do you want to give Rock Lee Ninjutsu? His lack of ninjutsu and his willingness to make up for it is part of him.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
    Are you sure about that?

http://www.mangareader.net/93-32546-...apter-464.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-32546-...apter-464.html

EDIT: Read the chapter, and somehow, it's much worse than I expected. Toriko had better be extremely good to make up for how crappy this week's been.
    That was crying? would never have guessed. Gaara didn't put any effort into it.
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Quote Originally Posted by shashank41 View Post
    isnt earth supposed to be weaker than lightning in naruto?

or am i missing something here?
    I always thought Naruto's element typing was all wrong! I play too much Pokemon to know that.
    Next week the meteor destroys everything.
    7 years later a boy staring at the sea.
    Konohamaru's adventure begins.

A dog exists somewhere David Ludwig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterion View Post
    EDIT:
    Can anyone help me understand how an oversized clam is going to help in a numerically disadvantaged situation... by far... in a desert ontop of that?

Deserts and Clams are so known to coincide with one another arent they?
    Don't underestimate clams.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Herodadotus View Post
    Why? Why do you want to give Rock Lee Ninjutsu? His lack of ninjutsu and his willingness to make up for it is part of him.
    Im not saying its because of that. Im predicting what I would not want to see because I originally would not want to see it. My expectations have turned around 180 degrees to go along with the character killing thats been going on. Rock Lee is a very exposed character to this notion.

Essentially, if Lee is given such a twist, would not naruto's fandom be enlightened and ignore this piece of shit?

Unfortunately, I think that's a bit optimistic. If several characters can be ruined, and Naruto still has a fanbase, what's one more? Even if it's Lee?

They'd probably call it a crowning moment of awesome because they're such idiots

Lee does remain as a token character from part 1. And yeah, im trying to be optimistic because I honestly believe nobody should be so ignorant as to admire the work of Gaara's 180 degree character murder. Gaara was the epic stuff in part 1, an uncontrollable antagonist who against naruto's belief got his recognition by killing people, rather than befriending and earning their trust.
    Lee was also of epic caliber, since he turned a style everyone laughed at, into a tactic that was to be feared.

Everyone else has been given spam effects, Lee and Gaara were the two probably most recognized characters in part 1. Few others were notable, like Shikamaru before he turned into the excuse for instant complex strategy makeups.
    These two being completely twisted and tossed aside by Kishi logic would draw some uncertainty into some naruto fans right?

(Short version, fucking Lee over after having killed Gaara's character would piss off some naruto fans wouldnt it?)

Why do the corpses from Itachi and Nagato have eyes?

Can someone explain me that jutsu?

I got a brand new combine havester?
    And also how high is the chance that that clam will have human arms?
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiPirinha View Post

A ninja did it.
    The cunning ones kneel before six masters, but serve only one.

Quote Originally Posted by KaiPirinha View Post

Even if the original body is messed up or missing parts it doenst matter,since they use another body to put the soul ,they regain all the powers they had.But Itachi should be blind unless Madara put new ones.

The only part of the chapter i liked was Temari,good thing she doenst appear much.
    Poor Nagato and Itachi they are about to recieve the speech from "savior",i hope nobody tells Itachi about Sasuke.

It's not really naruto and bee guys it's rock lee and might guy in a very clever disguise, lee will soon show us he's the strongest ninja in the world by defeating two of the most powerful ninja's ever!!!!!!!

have hope

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrules380 View Post
    They'd probably call it a crowning moment of awesome because they're such idiots
    Well, all of the Gaara stuff is already under Crowning moment of Heartwarming....so yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by Shezar View Post
    Even if the original body is messed up or missing parts it doenst matter,since they use another body to put the soul ,they regain all the powers they had.But Itachi should be blind unless Madara put new ones.

The only part of the chapter i liked was Temari,good thing she doenst appear much.
    Poor Nagato and Itachi they are about to recieve the speech from "savior",i hope nobody tells Itachi about Sasuke.
    Why should Itachi be blind? Was he blind when he died against Sasuke?

He was in a jam
    S'in a giant clam!

I guess they'll be summoning a rock lobster next.

Hidden:

Never mind the fact that drawing a clam is lazy as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    I think this is a sort of horrible karma, we've clamored for character development for ages, and now Kishi sputters out damn near character ruining final spit takes and it's worse than if he never touched these characters again. Naruto is just misery.
    No pun intended, right?

Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    Why should Itachi be blind? Was he blind when he died against Sasuke?
    Perhaps not totaly blind but is vision was almost reaching blindness before death, what i mean is vision shouldnt be 100% if Nagato is in the same state he was before death (needs help to walk),i dont know if it was stated in the manga that Edo tensei heals disabilities.

Clams, CLAMS, CLAMS!! Help I'm caught in a Genjutsu of Clams!
    Next week the meteor destroys everything.
    7 years later a boy staring at the sea.
    Konohamaru's adventure begins.

Closed Thread

Thread Information