Closed Thread
Page 16 of 500 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Takaho View Post
    Too many big villains in this series.

I imagine Kabutomaru will be off'd at the end of this arc, ending the war leaving Madara to still be the villain.

First Orochimaru was going to be the big villain, then it turned out he wasn't the leader and Akatsuki were the big villains, then Pain was the big villain, then it was Madara and I hope thats where it stays. Kabutomaru doesn't have enough pull as a big villain.

final villain

Isn't the Sage of Six Paths dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Samwize78 View Post
    Isn't the Sage of Six Paths dead?
    Yes, but that hasn't stopped Kishi before...

Takaho makes a great point. There are too many big bads to wrap this up (with this pacing) in one arc. There is at least one left after Kabutomaru and Madara. Sasuke will get his own arc.

While I don't agree with Blackbeast about the Sage of Six Paths, we shouldn't forget the giant moon monster.

I was wrong. There will be more arcs after this.
    Last edited by Trane; April 19th, 2011 at 08:02 PM. Reason: clarity

*sigh* I don't want this series to drag on forever. I hate it when manga-ka refuse to end their series (not say that Kishi-Sensei is) afraid to stop. But then again I can see where they're coming from. After working on a project for so long, it might be really hard to let go of it.

Well, if we do get arcs, they at least better be entertaining. Naruto started getting entertaining again for me after the Pain's attack on Konoha arc. Around the time when Sasuke raided the Gokage summit. But when Naruto started training with Killerbee it got bland again. Wait, am I saying that the story's only interesting when Naruto's not around?

^Are you trying to imply that Sasuke is an interesting character?

3DS Friend Code is 3823-8664-3087

The entire Pain arc was a mess that should never be held in high regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobjr View Post
    The entire Pain arc was a mess that should never be held in high regard.
    I'm in the camp who thinks that it was excellent up until, well, Resurrection no Jutsu.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

All right, what the hell, I guess I'll post these.

Got some really funny bits in it. But c'mon LK. The unnecessarily long musical segments aren't funny in Family Guy and they're not funny here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    I'm in the camp who thinks that it was excellent up until, well, Resurrection no Jutsu.
    Well I hate arcs that start out with promise and just decline until the end, where it's just a mess. Fairy Tail is a master at these.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post

Got some really funny bits in it. But c'mon LK. The unnecessarily long musical segments aren't funny in Family Guy and they're not funny here.

Eh, it was about 20 min long, cut the songs and it's brought down to 13ish. And it's still better than Naruto itself.

Movie mooks XD
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

M. night shamalan's voice reminded me of Waluigi. But wait, Sasuke was in that movie? I... didn't see him at all except for the beginning. Did LK just edit out those parts, or does the actual movie just have gaping inconsistencies like that? This IS naruto, after all, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Bad_Lith View Post
    M. night shamalan's voice reminded me of Waluigi.
    You mean the bad guy, right? That was actually supposed to be Master Betty from Kung Pow.

I thought the Pain arc was awesome. I didn't even mind the mass res all that much, dude was practically a god and I prefer Kakashi alive. It also made Naruto's decision to solve the problem diplomatically the right one, and was a massive character development moment for him. The only thing I didn't like was the inconsistency of the soul-sucking thing; I imagine he already a sizable cache of souls he'd sucked prior to the invasion for his free handout, but aren't minds and personalities supposed to be attached to those souls as well? It doesn't really make sense if you factor that in.

You know what else is bullshit? How exactly is Konoha fielding all these soldiers in a massive war when the city's still completely decimated?

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    I thought the Pain arc was awesome. I didn't even mind the mass res all that much, dude was practically a god and I prefer Kakashi alive. It also made Naruto's decision to solve the problem diplomatically the right one, and was a massive character development moment for him. The only thing I didn't like was the inconsistency of the soul-sucking thing; I imagine he already a sizable cache of souls he'd sucked prior to the invasion for his free handout, but aren't minds and personalities supposed to be attached to those souls as well? It doesn't really make sense if you factor that in.

You know what else is bullshit? How exactly is Konoha fielding all these soldiers in a massive war when the city's still completely decimated?
    The city is more than ninjas, and there are people from other places to help them. Plus, they don't have to worry about a big enemy invasion since all other ninjas are fighting currently. (or at least most)

Bee as tripsitter for Naruto? Madara summons Gedo Mazo? Kishi, you've done it again. Everyone is impressed and will now worship you as God.

D'oh!
    You might as well forget about seeing the light of day. Ever again.

No one cared to post the spoiler, lol...

Spoiler:
    Naruto in his Rikudou mode sees 3 battlefields, but we don't know which one he's heading for.

Kakashi, Sai + fodder vs Ringo&Jinpachi; Guy, Lee + fodder vs Gari & Pakura; C, Omoi + some fodder vs Kishimaru&Fuguku; shinobi of Kirigakure vs Mangetsu&Jinin.
    Kakashi sees through his opponents' abilities and formulates a plan.
    The Kiba sword creates something akin Raikage's Raiton Armor, and the Bakutou sword has the ability to dispel chakra with its blasts. Kakashi's suiton, doton and raiton all get consequitively dispelled.
    Guy's not quite healed, it's not easy fight for him, but he and Lee are still doing fine.

Some of the allied forces shinobi notice they let one edo tense zombie escape. They set off to search and kill him lest risk some info on them to leak to the enemy.

OR:
    Spoiler:
    Iruka is very solemn after NAruto left for the battlefield.
    Then B appears.
    Iruka asks B to "please [take care of] Naruto".
    Entrusted with this, B runs off.
    Hachibi tries to stop him by saying they'll be lariatted by the Raikage again, but spurs him on as he learns of the actual fighting.

The Raikage tells Tsunade that the Kyūbi wasn't stopped.

Barrier team 34? 36? creates a barrier
    Naruto arrives.
    The barrier doesn't break down.
    Then B apppears.
    B and Naruto vs the barrier team.
    They are easily defeated and B and Naruto head towards the battlefield.

Zetsu senses B and Naruto's chakra as they emerge from the island.
    He reports this to Madara through the ground.
    The daimyō are getting bored of playing hanafuda. Then White Zetsu attacks... and is stopped by the Mizukage.

Chouji, Darui and the rest make the White Zetsu army hold their breath in tension.
    Tenten uses to Bashōsen to cut [with] chakra.(not clear this one).

From behind: "Kuchiyose no Jutsu"
    The one summoning is Madara.
    What was summoned was the Gedō Mazō? Well, probably(ohana words).

Read both; the one sucks more is the real spoiler

In case you don't get it
    Spoiler:
    The 2nd is the real one

Quote Originally Posted by SonPan View Post
    ^Are you trying to imply that Sasuke is an interesting character?
    More so than Naruto I guess. :/

So Madara will capture the 8 and 9 tails ? You'll be missed B :(

Tsunade is the only interesting character. 106, anyone?
    You might as well forget about seeing the light of day. Ever again.

The real one is better.

What's Gedo Mazo?

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

Closed Thread

Thread Information