Closed Thread
Page 157 of 500 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,140 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

  1. #3121

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...
    Oda is the best mangaka EVER after Akira Toriyama. PERIOD.

  2. #3122
    MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH LuffyWinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Where do you live?

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Gotta admit, colorspread looks colorful..
    Edit: This chapter sucked, I'd give it A GIANT CLAM!
    Last edited by LuffyWinner; July 20th, 2011 at 08:58 AM.
    Next week the meteor destroys everything.
    7 years later a boy staring at the sea.
    Konohamaru's adventure begins.

  3. #3123
    I like videogames TLC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Malta

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Can we give this chapter a Heart? Please, just this once! I swear!!

  4. #3124

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    In this chapter... Gaara cries. Yes, he freakin' cries.

    I just lost my second-to-favourite character of Naruto. Like that. In one chapter.

    Screw this, I'll be back to One Piece.
    Oda is the best mangaka EVER after Akira Toriyama. PERIOD.

  5. #3125

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    I completely forgot that there is a chapter this week. Good job Kishi.

    I am starting to read and I fucking can't stand emotional Gaara for his dad prick.

  6. #3126

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Thousand Lion-chan View Post
    Can we give this chapter a Heart? Please, just this once! I swear!!
    So Thousand Lion-chan, do you think this image is representative of this chapter.


    Overall: the gaara crying made me feel uncomfortable. Corny chapter but nothing special from the previous chapters.
    Hibiki is Awesome!!!

  7. #3127
    I do it ! Sâuza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Bobobo world

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/73913037/6

    Fourth panel has a funny/disturbing translation.


  8. #3128
    MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tampa Bay, Florida

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Ah Gaara finally feels loved and cries for the first time since the series started.

    Yashamaru isn't a he...is she/he? I'm confused....
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464



  9. #3129
    I do it ! Sâuza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Bobobo world

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by mechysonu View Post
    So Thousand Lion-chan, do you think this image is representative of this chapter.
    http://naturallyalise.com/blog/wp-co...-care-bear.gif

    Overall: the gaara crying made me feel uncomfortable. Corny chapter but nothing special from the previous chapters.
    * sigh *


  10. #3130
    Champions Club mr.french's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Online Gaming Community

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    I felt incredibly trolled this chapter. "I'm a genjutsu user, and now here comes.... A GIANT CLAM!" The tension is rising Kishi, the tension is rising.

    So tears flowed from idiot Gaara's face. I guess I've misunderstood Gaara's father for years. What a nice guy he really is deep down. And to make things worse, Gaara's father states, "I entrust the village to you now." Nice joke. Even if he didn't want to entrust the village to his son, he's already a kage and a general of a world wide army. And nice fight too. I totally see how Gaara surpassed his father. Wait, was he speaking about Gaara being superior ninja-wise or being superior emotionally? We will never know... but the answer is the latter.

    And lastly Nagato was surprised that he'll have to fight Naruto? Why is he surprised? So next chapter we'll talk about Sasuke to Itachi and Nagato will be impressed, but they'll have to fight only to be subdued in minutes followed by more crying.
    How much can you do? Just grab a ball and juggle.
    All those balls in the air, How hard can it be?
    So hard you're getting dizzy!
    Keep those balls in the air, Keep those balls in the ai-air!
    Balls in the air!

  11. #3131

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    This might be the chance to see what Itachi can do when he's not half blind and sick.. but I get the feeling that they are going to talk a lot and fight only for about half a chapter...and I hope those two (Itachi, Nagato) are not going to be defeated now.. I want Itachi to see Sasuke again and talk some sens into that crazy kid

  12. #3132

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuJinbei View Post
    It wasn't nearly as bad as the spoiler made it seem. I actually liked that. I don't get why his Dad faded away though.... Also... Temari wanting to talk to the old Raikage... Why?

    The giant clam was hilariously irrelevant to what he was saying.

    Did Kish forget he said Kabuto was going to silence them all?
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

  13. #3133

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.french View Post
    I felt incredibly trolled this chapter. "I'm a genjutsu user, and now here comes.... A GIANT CLAM!" The tension is rising Kishi, the tension is rising.

    So tears flowed from idiot Gaara's face. I guess I've misunderstood Gaara's father for years. What a nice guy he really is deep down. And to make things worse, Gaara's father states, "I entrust the village to you now." Nice joke. Even if he didn't want to entrust the village to his son, he's already a kage and a general of a world wide army. And nice fight too. I totally see how Gaara surpassed his father. Wait, was he speaking about Gaara being superior ninja-wise or being superior emotionally? We will never know... but the answer is the latter.

    And lastly Nagato was surprised that he'll have to fight Naruto? Why is he surprised? So next chapter we'll talk about Sasuke to Itachi and Nagato will be impressed, but they'll have to fight only to be subdued in minutes followed by more crying.
    my opinion of the chapter = terrible chapter, corny and cliched that made me uncomfortable.

    Also mr. french, I would like to say I love your avatar. your avatar in combination with your comedic witty remarks are quite funny.
    Hibiki is Awesome!!!

  14. #3134
    I do it ! Sâuza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Bobobo world

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by pyromonki View Post
    Also... Temari wanting to talk to the old Raikage... Why?
    Blondes liking black people i guess...


  15. #3135
    Noseless and Handless akagami7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    lugo or madrid, Spain

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Why is the chapter called naruto vs itachi if they don't fight?


  16. #3136

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Why is anything in Naruto anything?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sâuza View Post
    Blondes liking black people i guess...
    Sounds about right.

  17. #3137

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    With a chapter called ''Naruto vs. Itachi'' I was expecting Naruto and Itachi to, you know, throw down. Instead I got character assassination and a giant clam. What the hell, Kishi?
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

  18. #3138

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by akagami7 View Post
    Why is the chapter called naruto vs itachi if they don't fight?
    Even if they do fight it won't be the same as if itachi was alive. itachi alive was cool IMO.
    Hibiki is Awesome!!!

  19. #3139
    Noseless and Handless akagami7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    lugo or madrid, Spain

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by mechysonu View Post
    Even if they do fight it won't be the same as if itachi was alive. itachi alive was cool IMO.
    I know, but the title doesn't make any sense, as usual.


  20. #3140

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Why are you guys amazed that something in Naruto doesn't make sense?

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts