Closed Thread
Page 155 of 500 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 255 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,100 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuJinbei View Post
    From the sounds of it it should be called Ninjaboard instead
    16 Characters of You're right

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Probably never but there's nothing that says a Genin can't become the Hokage if the Daiymo and people see him/her fit. It was circumstance which prevented him from being promoted.
    So, he can't already be Chunin in everything but the title?

I think we can agree that he'd easily stomp any qualification test they threw at him at this point, right?

If there's a loophole that says he can be hokage without being the most basic of ninja ranks, then... where is the line drawn?
    Last edited by Robby; July 18th, 2011 at 12:06 PM.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    So, he can't already be Chunin in everything but the title?
    Well, if you're implying he is a Chunin in everything but the title you're right. The missions, the responsibility, the strength, and the experience. The Hokage position is more than what Naruto has ever handled though. Making the decisions, policies, and handling the paperwork as you have said for the entire village thereby dictating in what direction the village heads. Something I don't believe Naruto is qualified to handle yet.

I think we can agree that he'd easily stomp any qualification test they threw at him at this point, right?

If there's a loophole that says he can be hokage without being the most basic of ninja ranks, then... where is the line drawn?
    I don't know how Kishi is going to handle Naruto's Genin situation but I would draw the line at circumstance. As is circumstance Naruto had to train for 2 1/2 years with Jiraiya and never got to complete the Chunin Exams. He came back stronger and with more experience but he was then dragged into a mission to rescue Gaara and the whole Akatsuki business spiraled out of control. From there its been non-stop missions and Naruto being away from the village. Naruto's case is special and probably the first. To have someone so strong being at Genin rank and not being promoted because there's simply no time. If Naruto is promoted to Hokage directly from Genin then circumstance would be the reason.

I'm not saying Kishi won't find some way to promote Naruto to Chunin mind you. He could easily make the villages return to their respective homes after the war and Konoha have some ceremony promoting Naruto to a Jounin and past the Chunin rank. It'd be a long time coming and if Kishi decides...hell they can promote Naruto to Hokage after the war and have Tsunade retire (if she isn't dead by the end of the war).
    Everything's Eventual...

You know, back in Chunin Exams being a Chunin was treated like it was a pretty big deal. The Chunin were made to look like they were pretty badass. Those days are long gone. Chunin are Elite Mooks at best. Probably just regular mooks. 100 Chunin would be no match for Kakashi. An Akatsuki member could probably take out several hundred easily. Just saying, it's funny how lame they turned out to be in the end considering how difficult it was to become one and how apparently only about a half dozen ninja become Chunin most years.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

I think the new Shippuden movie is going to have Naruto take the Chunin exams, at least that will probably be what the beginning is about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what he’s lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

So, they can skip over the technicalities of chunin rank because Naruto is far and away the greatest ninja in the village... but they can't skip the technicalities of hokage rank? Where is the line drawn?

After all, all the top ninjas of the village, (Tsunade, Kakashi, and... ARE there any other named ninjas of import now that Danzo is dead?) and all the people certainly see him as fit, even if one or two elders don't. And the entire ninja world is getting behind his banner currently, including all the other kages. Gaara and Raikage specifically, as well as the 8 tails are supporting him.

They're now all following HIS idiotic disastrous plan, even though they had agreed on something else entirely.

If all the supreme ninja in the world following your orders, and you being the strongest ninja in the world, and saving the world from the ultimate evil, and stomping down guys who can decimate entire villages, and the current hokage consistently bowing down to your opinion and plans, and trusting in your superior strength, doesn't make you hokage... then what does?

Naruto is hokage in all but official title, and it'll be his the instant Tsunade is done with it. Hell, he might even be qualified for uber supreme kage king of all the ninja villages before this is all said and done.

All without even being a chunin.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Or he can go in and beat up some children during the exam. I'd pay good money to see that.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

Seeing as how Naruto is the only one that can stop the White Zetsus from continuing their decimation of the Allied Forces it's imperative that they let Naruto do his thing. There's no other option. The Raikage reluctantly let Naruto go and all thanks to his little bro. The rest of the Kages aren't just following Naruto. The Allied forces were just told they needed to protect both Naruto and Bee but they're not fighting this war under their direction or orders.

Look how Bee just downed his brother. That won't make him Raikage. It takes more than just superior strength to be a Kage. What makes you Kage is the villages leaders' decision that you would be the best option in ruling and directing the village. That you'd make a better Kage than the one already in position, retired, or dead. In order for Naruto be the Hokage it has to be decided and voiced that he is a better leader than Tsunade and so far I don't see any signs pointing to that nor do I see anyone pointing that out in the manga. He's a very good ninja but he has little to no leadership experience. Honestly, he has never lead a team on any mission as far as I can remember.
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuJinbei View Post
    Naruto is so bad it's worth talking about
    Specially when he died inside and the spirit of a 12-year old kid took over his body and started making all his fanfictional fantasies come true. I mean...jinchuurikis with a sharingan eye and a rinnegan eye? that came out of FIRETRUCKING NOWERE?
    WHAT
    THE
    FIRETRUCK?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinscher View Post
    naruto was WAY MORE KICKASS after the timeskip

i mean to show his badassness, him and sakura managed to get the bell from kakashi. beating pacifista's is so lame compared to that awesomeness

In order for Naruto be the Hokage it has to be decided and voiced that he is a better leader than Tsunade and so far I don't see any signs pointing to that nor do I see anyone pointing that out in the manga.
    There wasn't any signs of him being able to defeat Pain nor of him being aknowledge by the village before the attack ... yet everyone was hoping for him to come despite the numerous more capable ninjas that were here.

He's a very good ninja but he has little to no leadership experience. Honestly, he has never lead a team on any mission as far as I can remember.
    And that is why we'll see him lead the Allied Forces in the upcoming chapters, replacing Gaara. Again. Not officially titled, but Gaara, the general, and all the rest will follow his so called "peace" plan. Thus he'll qualify as a Hokage: experience in leadership, having faithful followers, able to make big decisions and having a grand vision.

This manga makes my eyes bleed.

Naruto used to be unpredictable, now he's too predictiable. Battle starts, shadow clones from the get go, enemy takes down all clones but one, he goes in for the kill,
    poof that Naruto was a clone, turns out Naruto was in the trees with another clone forming a Rasengan, boom, Rasengan in the stomach...
    Next week the meteor destroys everything.
    7 years later a boy staring at the sea.
    Konohamaru's adventure begins.

Quote Originally Posted by LuffyWinner View Post
    Naruto used to be unpredictable, now he's too predictiable. Battle starts, shadow clones from the get go, enemy takes down all clones but one, he goes in for the kill,
    poof that Naruto was a clone, turns out Naruto was in the trees with another clone forming a Rasengan, boom, Rasengan in the stomach...
    You know a couple days back I posted a comment on the one manga naruto forums [Naruto fans usually hate me there ] and got a surprising reaction. When I first predicted the Naruto arc would be shit, a hardcore naruto told me "Naruto Ninja War Would be Better than Marineford War". I was like but a couple days ago I posted a comment about what that hardcore fan had told me and they agreed the war was no good. See even Naruto fans know this ninja war is shit
    Hibiki is Awesome!!!

According to some supposedly confirmed spoilers...

Spoiler:
    Gaara cries because he was loved and his dad achieves nirvana.

Ugh.

King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar

Well that sounds so much Shonen jump I wanna cry.
    Who exactly is Mumbo?
    It's OFFICIAL, UsoppXNami 4ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    According to some supposedly confirmed spoilers...

Spoiler:
    Gaara cries because he was loved and his dad achieves nirvana.

Ugh.

First thing that popped out in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterion View Post
    Oh my goodness. All im waiting for now is that lovely tear filled dialogue between Gaara and his dad:
    *Dad is about to be sealed*
    Dad: I love you son.
    Gaara: Dad! *tears!

Shipmate

Quote Originally Posted by Sasaki Hisashi
    Issue 33! Gaara is SO cool in this issue of Naruto!
    He's being sardonic.

Closed Thread

Thread Information