Closed Thread
Page 151 of 500 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

This version of juju is boring now. When do we get a new model?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobjr View Post
    This version of juju is boring now. When do we get a new model?
    I thought we had a new version.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamike Kawazoe View Post
    This video of Storm Generations is both retarded and funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TjM3mplgQE
    Also who should voice Raikage?
    Keith motherfucking David.

If not him then Kevin Michael Richardson will probably do.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

@cyan I am only saying this to Rpg. I never said anyone else has no arguement. Plenty of people here have good arguements. Rpg,outspec, robby etc....( Your not one of them though)

@Bobjr One and only version. You need a change though.
    Last edited by Namixluffy2; July 13th, 2011 at 07:47 PM.

I like how the crowd screams in awesomness when Sasuke goes psycho face.

I wonder how they made a moveset for Karin because she doesn't have any in the manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    @cyan I am only saying this to Rpg. I never said anyone else has no arguement. Plenty of people here have good arguements. Rpg,outspec, robby etc....( Your not one of them though)

@Bobjr One and only version. You need a change though.
    Spoiler:

Why would anyone continue to debate with you when you'll just be banned again and never learn lol

Quote Originally Posted by RPGJay View Post
    Spoiler:

Why would anyone continue to debate with you when you'll just be banned again and never learn lol
    Just tell me the Naruto move you were talking about. Ian interested to see it. Anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    Just tell me the Naruto move you were talking about. Ian interested to see it. Anyways
    The scene is pretty good but your vid quality is terrible Juju. Not surprising.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    The scene is pretty good but your vid quality is terrible Juju. Not surprising.
    I'd hate to say it, but that's probably more Fox's fault than anything, as only Hulu's Family Guy clips are available.
    I'll leave to y'all to decide if that's a good or bad thing.
    *Sees video*
    So that's how Kishi keeps getting work.
    A close up of emos using a wide angle lens to appease the Bagel Heads.

What the hell is wrong with Kishimoto? Why is he trying to retcon all the shit that made part 1 of Naruto readable/watchable? And what the hell is with him having the dead parents of character X and Y sealed up inside of them? I can understand Naruto to an extent, but this is just bullshit.

So am I to presume all characters with no present mommy, Lee, Neji, etc. (or shown at least) have their mothers sealed up inside of them as well?

In other words, I am pissed that he is taking back what I liked about Gaara. He was a killer and an asshole and he was what he was for good reason. And then he changed and became good. This rewrite is one giant cop-out.

Oh and he retconned that dude that died in front of Gaara as well. So originally he actually couldn't forgive Gaara for the mother's death, now in this "version" the father told him to lie and put on an act. And originally we were lead to believe mommy hated Gaara but she really loved him.

CUTE, right~

Fuck you Kishi.

What characters remain who's backstory hasnt been buttfucked yet? Gaara is in the middle of it and I hope he'll resist, but we have Lee and Bee. And thats pretty much what I can think off. There's no way Kishi will let Lee use either ninjutsu or Genjutsu, it just cant happen. Its not a flashback, its his defining trait. Suppose it happens, we can always hope Kishi gets attacked by rabid Rock Lee and Guy fans leaping out from the crowd and going: "KONOHA SENPU!" and "DYNAMIC ENTRY!"

From my perspective, those two are the only ones holding real martial arts in a stance at this point. Since everyone else is using magic all over the place, Lee and Guy are the only ones with any decent ninja performance, the other stand there playing with their hands making all those seals and using magic.
    They get removed, and the only thing that matters is who can make the flashier magic effect (Which naruto has a lead on because he already shines like a reflex in the night. Though I think he looks retarded like that, colored page or not).

Also, i'll contribute to the fun time with this:

Mother: You know my darling, people with bloodline limits are not really hated at all. Your dad and I just put on that act with our friends so we could help you build some character.
    Dad: I want you to know that we love you even if you think otherwise because of your mystical powers.
    Haku: ^.-
    Zabuza: Now thats some bullshit.

So I take it that over the past three and half months Naruto hasn't gotten any better?
    Wheel of morality turn, turn, turn.

if anything it's gotten worse. Naruto himself is now more jesus-like than ever before.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshy View Post
    So I take it that over the past three and half months Naruto hasn't gotten any better?
    Hidden:

It got so bad that Kisame decided to kill himself.

Kisame was wise, he killed himself because he knew this was coming.
    Sig by Robby

One good thing about training then, it made me stop reading the bad series along with the good and I don't have the urge to watch the train wreck every week now that I have internet again.
    Wheel of morality turn, turn, turn.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

I sense a sappy moment in the next chapter.
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterion View Post
    There's no way Kishi will let Lee use either ninjutsu or Genjutsu, it just cant happen.
    If Kishi did that, I would label him as worse than Kubo.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopperrules View Post
    If Kishi did that, I would label him as worse than Kubo.
    Why? He'd be a comedic genius.

I thought they've shown Rock Lee's parents haven't they?
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

Closed Thread

Thread Information