Closed Thread
Page 15 of 500 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    They would probably cancel it if HxH weren't one of their most popular manga (when it actually comes out) and if Togashi weren't a veteran writer. And as far as I can tell Togashi isn't sick, he just won't get off his lazy ass and create the genius Shonen we all love. Or who knows maybe he's just really out of ideas and won't start writing again until he can think of something decent, in that case I must applaud him for actually trying to put good work in Jump, Kishi could learn from his example. And Kubo.
    Takeuchi has gone on record as saying she'll replace Togashi as HxH's manga-ka if he dies, so I don't think it's really an issue of him being lazy. Popularity is definitely the reason Jump doesn't want to give up on him - Shueisha is obsessed with being top dog in the manga industry and to stay on top they need consistent sales, which most of their titles don't bring. Bleach and Naruto's undead status are a direct cause of this, though Kishimoto at least has the dignity to know when to stop. Kubo's an utter tool.
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Thanks again robby, I'll try not to lose it this time <keyword for search ddaatteebbaayyoo >
    All the naruto threads have been tagged now actually. You can just hit the cloud tag on the front page from here on out. "Naruto Sucks". Also, there's a chronological list at the start of this thread with links.

So does anyone know when the next Saikyo Jump comes out, cuz I'm really into the Rock Lee comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Samwize78 View Post
    So does anyone know when the next Saikyo Jump comes out, cuz I'm really into the Rock Lee comic.
    In three months.

Sucks, don't it.

Gotcha. .........
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    Sucks, don't it.
    Yeah, it does...

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    In three months.

Sucks, don't it.

Well at least no one translated Dr. Chopper and the mold in shape of a dick. Or was it a frog this time?
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

y'know looking back in the naruto threads i love how much more everyone respected sasuke and how naruto was viewed more seriously lol. i miss those times............
    "What are you talking about? I am me!Nobody else!" —Roxas

Quote Originally Posted by RoxasMP1000 View Post
    y'know looking back in the naruto threads i love how much more everyone respected sasuke and how naruto was viewed more seriously lol. i miss those times............
    What bizarro universe did you visit where Sasuke was respectable.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    What bizarro universe did you visit where Sasuke was respectable.
    Maybe everyone decided to be sarcastic or something.

Shipmate

Back in the day everyone made love not war. Glossy black love.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

this war arc is a major drag, probably the lowest point in the series for me. It seems like it might get good again once Naruto is finally in the forefront.

Does anyone think this series will end after the war. I can't see anything else happening.

Does anyone think this series will end after the war. I can't see anything else happening.
    2 years pass. New enemy appears. Though yeah. I would assume it would end after the war.

King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar

You will se madaras lying dead on the floor, eyes closed. Then zoom in on the eyes... Slowly opens!!!! END.
    Who exactly is Mumbo?
    It's OFFICIAL, UsoppXNami 4ever.

Naruto will remember that someone said something really important to him (oh say from about 100 chapters ago) but can’t remember who... Actually we’ll have Naruto become the Joe-Kage. Living happily ever after with Sasuke and Sakura. For all intents and purposes he already has accomplished his goal of being the most respected “ninja” from Konoha.
    I can’t imagine the series continuing past this war either. However, that’s also what I thought about the last arc in Bleach.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

It really needs to end soon, though I'm not sure they will go that route.

I imagine Orochimaru's assistant (can't recall his name right now) might usurp Madara as the big villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Trane View Post
    Naruto will remember that someone said something really important to him (oh say from about 100 chapters ago) but can’t remember who... Actually we’ll have Naruto become the Joe-Kage. Living happily ever after with Sasuke and Sakura. For all intents and purposes he already has accomplished his goal of being the most respected “ninja” from Konoha.
    I can’t imagine the series continuing past this war either. However, that’s also what I thought about the last arc in Bleach.
    It's funny that you say that because Bleach has gotten exponentially better now that Aizen is out of the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by AMS View Post
    I imagine Orochimaru's assistant (can't recall his name right now) might usurp Madara as the big villain.
    Too many big villains in this series.

I imagine Kabutomaru will be off'd at the end of this arc, ending the war leaving Madara to still be the villain.

First Orochimaru was going to be the big villain, then it turned out he wasn't the leader and Akatsuki were the big villains, then Pain was the big villain, then it was Madara and I hope thats where it stays. Kabutomaru doesn't have enough pull as a big villain.

Discovered Stowaway FireFistLuffy's Avatar

Just caught up with Naruto, what a surprise it was a waste of time. The Edo Zombies really just wow...

It really needs to end soon, though I'm not sure they will go that route.

It's funny that you say that because Bleach has gotten exponentially better now that Aizen is out of the picture.
    What?

Not really. At least with Aizen, it was hilariously bad, now it's just horribly bad.

Closed Thread

Thread Information