Closed Thread
Page 15 of 500 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

  1. #281
    エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    They would probably cancel it if HxH weren't one of their most popular manga (when it actually comes out) and if Togashi weren't a veteran writer. And as far as I can tell Togashi isn't sick, he just won't get off his lazy ass and create the genius Shonen we all love. Or who knows maybe he's just really out of ideas and won't start writing again until he can think of something decent, in that case I must applaud him for actually trying to put good work in Jump, Kishi could learn from his example. And Kubo.
    Takeuchi has gone on record as saying she'll replace Togashi as HxH's manga-ka if he dies, so I don't think it's really an issue of him being lazy. Popularity is definitely the reason Jump doesn't want to give up on him - Shueisha is obsessed with being top dog in the manga industry and to stay on top they need consistent sales, which most of their titles don't bring. Bleach and Naruto's undead status are a direct cause of this, though Kishimoto at least has the dignity to know when to stop. Kubo's an utter tool.
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

  2. #282

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Thanks again robby, I'll try not to lose it this time <keyword for search ddaatteebbaayyoo >
    All the naruto threads have been tagged now actually. You can just hit the cloud tag on the front page from here on out. "Naruto Sucks". Also, there's a chronological list at the start of this thread with links.

  3. #283

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    So does anyone know when the next Saikyo Jump comes out, cuz I'm really into the Rock Lee comic.

  4. #284

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Samwize78 View Post
    So does anyone know when the next Saikyo Jump comes out, cuz I'm really into the Rock Lee comic.
    In three months.






    Sucks, don't it.

  5. #285

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Gotcha. .........
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    Sucks, don't it.
    Yeah, it does...

  6. #286

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    In three months.






    Sucks, don't it.

  7. #287

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Well at least no one translated Dr. Chopper and the mold in shape of a dick. Or was it a frog this time?
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

  8. #288

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    y'know looking back in the naruto threads i love how much more everyone respected sasuke and how naruto was viewed more seriously lol. i miss those times............
    "What are you talking about? I am me!Nobody else!" —Roxas

  9. #289

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by RoxasMP1000 View Post
    y'know looking back in the naruto threads i love how much more everyone respected sasuke and how naruto was viewed more seriously lol. i miss those times............
    What bizarro universe did you visit where Sasuke was respectable.

  10. #290

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    What bizarro universe did you visit where Sasuke was respectable.
    Maybe everyone decided to be sarcastic or something.

  11. #291
    Shipmate
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lithuania, Visaginas>Vilnius

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Back in the day everyone made love not war. Glossy black love.

  12. #292
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Jul 2010

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    this war arc is a major drag, probably the lowest point in the series for me. It seems like it might get good again once Naruto is finally in the forefront.

  13. #293

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Does anyone think this series will end after the war. I can't see anything else happening.

  14. #294

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Samwize78 View Post
    Does anyone think this series will end after the war. I can't see anything else happening.
    2 years pass. New enemy appears. Though yeah. I would assume it would end after the war.

  15. #295
    King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    You will se madaras lying dead on the floor, eyes closed. Then zoom in on the eyes... Slowly opens!!!! END.
    Who exactly is Mumbo?
    It's OFFICIAL, UsoppXNami 4ever.

  16. #296
    Tallgrass Sea Excursions Trane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Iowa

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Naruto will remember that someone said something really important to him (oh say from about 100 chapters ago) but can’t remember who... Actually we’ll have Naruto become the Joe-Kage. Living happily ever after with Sasuke and Sakura. For all intents and purposes he already has accomplished his goal of being the most respected “ninja” from Konoha.
    I can’t imagine the series continuing past this war either. However, that’s also what I thought about the last arc in Bleach.

  17. #297
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Jul 2010

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Samwize78 View Post
    Does anyone think this series will end after the war. I can't see anything else happening.
    It really needs to end soon, though I'm not sure they will go that route.

    I imagine Orochimaru's assistant (can't recall his name right now) might usurp Madara as the big villain.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trane View Post
    Naruto will remember that someone said something really important to him (oh say from about 100 chapters ago) but can’t remember who... Actually we’ll have Naruto become the Joe-Kage. Living happily ever after with Sasuke and Sakura. For all intents and purposes he already has accomplished his goal of being the most respected “ninja” from Konoha.
    I can’t imagine the series continuing past this war either. However, that’s also what I thought about the last arc in Bleach.
    It's funny that you say that because Bleach has gotten exponentially better now that Aizen is out of the picture.

  18. #298

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by AMS View Post
    I imagine Orochimaru's assistant (can't recall his name right now) might usurp Madara as the big villain.
    Too many big villains in this series.

    I imagine Kabutomaru will be off'd at the end of this arc, ending the war leaving Madara to still be the villain.

    First Orochimaru was going to be the big villain, then it turned out he wasn't the leader and Akatsuki were the big villains, then Pain was the big villain, then it was Madara and I hope thats where it stays. Kabutomaru doesn't have enough pull as a big villain.

  19. #299
    Discovered Stowaway FireFistLuffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    NYC SI

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Just caught up with Naruto, what a surprise it was a waste of time. The Edo Zombies really just wow...

    Quote Originally Posted by AMS View Post
    It really needs to end soon, though I'm not sure they will go that route.

    I imagine Orochimaru's assistant (can't recall his name right now) might usurp Madara as the big villain.



    It's funny that you say that because Bleach has gotten exponentially better now that Aizen is out of the picture.
    What?


  20. #300

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by AMS View Post
    It's funny that you say that because Bleach has gotten exponentially better now that Aizen is out of the picture.
    Not really. At least with Aizen, it was hilariously bad, now it's just horribly bad.

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts