Closed Thread
Page 149 of 500 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,980 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    You know, I don't really give a shit about Kazekage sr acting stupid and not getting the father of the year award. The problem for me is Gaaras mother.

I would like you all to reread the next five pages from this link onwards. It's part 1 naruto, so it's pretty good, and contains one of the most tragic and memorable moments of the series.
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-136-7/...apter-131.html

Now imagine Gaaras dad popping up and yelling LOL, SHE ACTUALLY DID LOVE YOU! PSYCHE!

I think I'm even more pissed at this than the Itachi retcon. Gaaras mother loved him? The heartbreaking end to a tragic flashback is a lie? Really?! Fucking fucking fucking Really?!!
    Alright, now I really hate this chapter. How's Kishimoto even able to...? His own manga which used to be so good...?!

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

Hiashi:Your father didn't die because of his destiny as a branch family, he chose to die so he could decide his own fate.
    Neji:Guess I'll stop being a prick.
    Last edited by Gizmo; July 13th, 2011 at 11:36 AM. Reason: realize it's not nearly as bad as Gaara's situation...still
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what he’s lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

Just to bring it up again.

Quote Originally Posted by RPGJay View Post
    Gaara it turns out your mother really did love you!

And you Dad does respect you!

And your pet dog didn't run away!

And you don't have to pay that parking ticket anymore!

Shipmate

Juju doesn't really like Naruto. He pretends to like it to build up Arlong Park's character.

King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar

Urgh, I can't even stand looking at Kishimotos art anymore.
    Who exactly is Mumbo?
    It's OFFICIAL, UsoppXNami 4ever.

Hody didn't kill Otohime because he was a supremacist fuckwit, but because he wanted Shirahoshi to grow some character.

Oh god. I just realized, we'll need a new terror alert rating for when Rock Lee's character arc ends with him learning some hax ninjutsu.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

You know, I don't really give a shit about Kazekage sr acting stupid and not getting the father of the year award. The problem for me is Gaaras mother.

I would like you all to reread the next five pages from this link onwards. It's part 1 naruto, so it's pretty good, and contains one of the most tragic and memorable moments of the series.

Now imagine Gaaras dad popping up and yelling LOL, SHE ACTUALLY DID LOVE YOU! PSYCHE!
    Then I would've dropped One Piece and Read Naruto as the #1 comedy manga of all time. I'm still laughing at the thought.

Gaara: "So is Uncl-"

Dad: "Haha, No, he's really dead. Shake if off son."
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

They skirt pretty lightly over Uncles suicide bombing too.

"We must test his mental limits. Speak of his mother, and corner him psychologically"

"yes sir"

"Then blow yourself up"

"Yes s- what?"

Nothing weird about this picture at all.
    Next week the meteor destroys everything.
    7 years later a boy staring at the sea.
    Konohamaru's adventure begins.

Quote Originally Posted by LuffyWinner View Post
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...and_Yamato.png
    Nothing weird about this picture at all.
    I don't see anything weird either.

That picture just shows there's still a little Tobi left in Madara.

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

They skirt pretty lightly over Uncles suicide bombing too.

"We must test his mental limits. Speak of his mother, and corner him psychologically"

"yes sir"

"Then blow yourself up"

"Yes s- what?"
    LOL I forgot about that. This just became a lot more hilariously sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what he’s lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    Oh god. I just realized, we'll need a new terror alert rating for when Rock Lee's character arc ends with him learning some hax ninjutsu.
    As it turns out, the real reason Lee can't use Ninjutsu is because it's sealed, turns out he possess the secret ninjutsu art inherited from his ascendant, Sage of the Six Paths, Rikudo - or more precisely LEEkudo. Thankfully, a contact with Naruto in his current form instantly and without any need for efforts whatsoever unlocks it, granting him an amazing power and mastery of millions of Ninjutsu techniques that he promptly use against Madara.

It's still useless though, he still got his ass handed to him against Madara's Hax powers.

Thankfully, Naruto arrives and evolves into BankaiNarutomon 2, unleashing a Spirit Bomb made out of Talk no Jutsu and goodwill of all other characters. Turns out Madara isn't evil but just misunderstood, and is reincarnated into a pure little boy that is adopted by Naruto and Sasuke (who also realizes he's wrong after one Talk no Jutsu and is immediately forgiven and accepted by everyone). And so, everyone lived happily ever after.

Except for Rock Lee, who survives the ordeal but died of breast cancer two months later.

(If it wasn't obvious enough already, I'm 100% joking, I'm knocking on wood repeatedly right now).

Quote Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
    As it turns out, the real reason Lee can't use Ninjutsu is because he possess the secret ninjutsu art inherited and sealed from his ascendant, Sage of the Six Paths, Rikudo - or more precisely LEEkudo. Thankfully, a contact with Naruto in his current form instantly and without any need for efforts whatsoever unlocks it, granting him an amazing power and mastery of millions of Ninjutsu techniques that he promptly use against Madara.

It's still useless though, he still got his ass handed to him against Madara's Hax powers.

Thankfully, Naruto arrives and evolves into BankaiNarutomon 2, unleashing a Spirit Bomb made out of Talk no Jutsu and goodwill of all other characters. Turns out Madara isn't evil but just misunderstood, and is reincarnated into a pure little boy that is adopted by Naruto and Sasuke (who also realizes he's wrong after one Talk no Jutsu and is immediately forgiven and accepted by everyone). And so, everyone lived happily ever after.

Except for Rock Lee, who survives the ordeal but died of breast cancer two months later.

(If it wasn't obvious enough already, I'm 100% joking, I'm knocking on wood repeatedly right now).
    No, No, you brought this on yourself. Prepare for the slaughter.

Once again, if Kishi does anything of the sort with Rock Lee, I'll seriously call this the greatest comedy manga of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    *Sniff* Give these poor darlings a hug!

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Honestly Juju, I don't want to do this, but... Shut Up! Seriously.
    Why don't you want to do it? I dgaf what you want to say

I think I'm even more pissed at this than the Itachi retcon. Gaaras mother loved him? The heartbreaking end to a tragic flashback is a lie? Really?! Fucking fucking fucking Really?!!
    Itachi recton? Please show me how itachi got recton.

Quote Originally Posted by RPGJay View Post
    Just to bring it up again.
    The only thing you need to bring up is the moves Naruto pulled out of his ass. Still waiting

"Itachi recton? Please show me how itachi got recton."

Itachi got rectoned whe someone sticked a broom up his rectum.

That's why he felt the need to act like an asshole during Sasuke's flashback, but wait, he was the goodiest goody goody in the entire ninja world.

Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    The only thing you need to bring up is the moves Naruto pulled out of his ass. Still waiting
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
    As it turns out, the real reason Lee can't use Ninjutsu is because it's sealed, turns out he possess the secret ninjutsu art inherited from his ascendant, Sage of the Six Paths, Rikudo - or more precisely LEEkudo. Thankfully, a contact with Naruto in his current form instantly and without any need for efforts whatsoever unlocks it, granting him an amazing power and mastery of millions of Ninjutsu techniques that he promptly use against Madara.

A digimon reference! Yaaaaay

Quote Originally Posted by kouch_lee View Post
    "Itachi recton? Please show me how itachi got recton."

Itachi got rectoned whe someone sticked a broom up his rectum.

That's why he felt the need to act like an asshole during Sasuke's flashback, but wait, he was the goodiest goody goody in the entire ninja world.
    Facepalm I will respond to this later. Just so dumb I don't even know.

Closed Thread

Thread Information