Closed Thread
Page 148 of 500 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 198 248 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,960 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

So Gaara wasted 13 years of his life hating people for no reason.

I am sure Sasuke is helping the whole country build up character.

Quote Originally Posted by Sâuza View Post
    Everyone hated Naruto, but no one really hated him.
    Itachi hated the Uchiha and Sasuke, but he didn't really hate them.
    That friend of bee hated him, but he didn't really hate him.
    Gaara's mother hated him, but she didn't really hate him.

What's next ? obvious.

Sasuke hated everyone in Konoha, but he didn't really hate them.
    It was stated from the start the kyuubi was the reason they hated him. Bee friend did hate him and tried to kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    Good chapter, explains why Gaara dad did this.
    I hope you don't mean it was a good chapter because it explained why Gaara's father did what he did... Why couldn't it be explained that he was just a typical asshole father that hated his son because Gaara made her die at birth? At least that was the general understanding many, many years ago. But because Kishi doesn't know how to have characters change from being evil to good and create world peace, he changes the story so that no one is truly evil. They are just misunderstood. It's a great way to create tension when the villains are emotionally compromised and contribute to their own defeat.

Bleach was freaking horrible.
    What else is new?
    How much can you do? Just grab a ball and juggle.
    All those balls in the air, How hard can it be?
    So hard you're getting dizzy!
    Keep those balls in the air, Keep those balls in the ai-air!
    Balls in the air!

Quote Originally Posted by mr.french View Post
    Guys, you haven't understood yet? No one in this manga is evil. They're just misunderstood. Now, let's hold hands.
    LOL!!! That Comment in combination with the man on your Avatar Made it even more hillarious good job

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Zenigame View Post
    Just... agh.

Not only does he turn the manga into shit, now he goes and pisses on the parts that were actually genuinely good...

Shit. I haven't been this offended by a manga chapter in a LONG time.
    Hello there Nice too meeet you!!! Are you Japanese!!!

Anyway I agree with the manga being shit. This was a pretty shitty chapter, although its nothing out of the ordinary from previous chapters which were also shit.

Funny Story though. Some dude once told me that the Naruto Ninja war would trump the One Piece Marineford War and I was like I predicted this war would be shit and it looks like my prediction is turning true
    Hibiki is Awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mr.french View Post
    I hope you don't mean it was a good chapter because it explained why Gaara's father did what he did... Why couldn't it be explained that he was just a typical asshole father that hated his son because Gaara made her die at birth? At least that was the general understanding many, many years ago. But because Kishi doesn't know how to have characters change from being evil to good and create world peace, he changes the story so that no one is truly evil. They are just misunderstood. It's a great way to create tension when the villains are emotionally compromised and contribute to their own defeat.

What else is new?
    How is Gaara father changed to good? He sent someone to kill his son 6 times to test him and lied to him while he was going crazy. He sent his wife brother to die basically against his will. Lmao good my asa. Itachi wasn't good either. What makes him a good guy I wonder. Explain this to me

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by mechysonu View Post
    LOL!!! That Comment in combination with the man on your Avatar Made it even more hillarious good job

Hello there Nice too meeet you!!! Are you Japanese!!!

Anyway I agree with the manga being shit. This was a pretty shitty chapter, although its nothing out of the ordinary from previous chapters which were also shit.

Funny Story though. Some dude once told me that the Naruto Ninja war would trump the One Piece Marineford War and I was like I predicted this war would be shit and it looks like my prediction is turning true
    Marineford war wasn't anything special until the ending. It was pretty crap before WB/Akainu/Shanks saved it at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Samwize78 View Post
    And killing, don't forget the killing!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Shut up, juju
    Since it's his sentence I had to quote him. But it should be understandable, JuJu.

Quote Originally Posted by Samwize78 View Post
    All in the name of building character.

Namixluffy2.

How is Gaara father changed to good? He sent someone to kill his son 6 times to test him and lied to him while he was going crazy. He sent his wife brother to die basically against his will. Lmao good my asa. Itachi wasn't good either. What makes him a good guy I wonder. Explain this to me
    We can hope Gaara doesnt buy his bullshit and goes brutal on him. But im expecting a lame outcome given just how poorly told the whole flashback was, from his dads side.
    I have a few problems with the flashback too:

1) If Yashamaru (is that her name?) was ordered to corner him mentally, then what was the idea of having her die for it? Gaara's father literally tore his childhood apart to make sure he didnt lose control of the Shukaku, when clearly a child is not known to be that mature, so her sacrifice made little to no point. Total waste of character.

2) Didn't Gaara specifically say he killed his mother at birth? We instead saw him as a generic naruto posing baby, except a whole lot smaller. His mother supposedly died for the sake of the village, but I bet anything in this flashback it was Gaara who was just picked at random because he was compatible, not because his mom had to make that sacrfice. It totally missed the point of Gaara's first victim, unless that was just made up bullshit on Yashamaru, which only makes it worse.
    I suppose we could call it the ungodly cruel sacrifice of a compatible newborn, not a mother who was forced to have the child on the demand of the village.

3) His dad specifically tried to corner his 6 year old boy using verbal abuse of words along with a frigging assassination attempt. Then following the rest of his childhood, suffered several more of these attempts. What child 6 years old could take that in a mature way and keep a tailed beast under control?
    Did he honestly believe otherwise? Or did Kishi again just want to make that turn no matter how bizarre it was?

4) And finally, the conclusion: His dad is an insecure prick who allowed the Shukaku to be sealed within his 3rd son (because he was compatible), which already should have made him pretty unstable, and then used his Aunt to verbally pick him apart under the guise of an assassination attempt revealed to have been ordered by his father. Continually butchering any stable childhood experience of his son.
    This was the part 1 development, because we still have no lead as to how they can determine a compatible child yet.

Now, we get the twist that made all of that pointless by ridiculing Yashamaru's otherwise authentic opinion, proving his father did it out of care rather than pure ambition and finally reverting the idea that his mother did not love him.
    If anything, Gaara should torture his dad slowly and desert funeral him until every last bit of him is gone. All while he's in a mental rage.

Nah, thats my hopes. I believe we'll get a happy go revelation where his dad is sealed peacefully and Gaara forgets how much of a waste his life was, like any other character that has been fucked over by this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterion View Post
    Namixluffy2.

We can hope Gaara doesnt buy his bullshit and goes brutal on him. But im expecting a lame outcome given just how poorly told the whole flashback was, from his dads side.
    I have a few problems with the flashback too:

1) If Yashamaru (is that her name?) was ordered to corner him mentally, then what was the idea of having her die for it? Gaara's father literally tore his childhood apart to make sure he didnt lose control of the Shukaku, when clearly a child is not known to be that mature, so her sacrifice made little to no point. Total waste of character.

2) Didn't Gaara specifically say he killed his mother at birth? We instead saw him as a generic naruto posing baby, except a whole lot smaller. His mother supposedly died for the sake of the village, but I bet anything in this flashback it was Gaara who was just picked at random because he was compatible, not because his mom had to make that sacrfice. It totally missed the point of Gaara's first victim, unless that was just made up bullshit on Yashamaru, which only makes it worse.
    I suppose we could call it the ungodly cruel sacrifice of a compatible newborn, not a mother who was forced to have the child on the demand of the village.

3) His dad specifically tried to corner his 6 year old boy using verbal abuse of words along with a frigging assassination attempt. Then following the rest of his childhood, suffered several more of these attempts. What child 6 years old could take that in a mature way and keep a tailed beast under control?
    Did he honestly believe otherwise? Or did Kishi again just want to make that turn no matter how bizarre it was?

4) And finally, the conclusion: His dad is an insecure prick who allowed the Shukaku to be sealed within his 3rd son (because he was compatible), which already should have made him pretty unstable, and then used his Aunt to verbally pick him apart under the guise of an assassination attempt revealed to have been ordered by his father. Continually butchering any stable childhood experience of his son.
    This was the part 1 development, because we still have no lead as to how they can determine a compatible child yet.

Now, we get the twist that made all of that pointless by ridiculing Yashamaru's otherwise authentic opinion, proving his father did it out of care rather than pure ambition and finally reverting the idea that his mother did not love him.
    If anything, Gaara should torture his dad slowly and desert funeral him until every last bit of him is gone. All while he's in a mental rage.

Nah, thats my hopes. I believe we'll get a happy go revelation where his dad is sealed peacefully and Gaara forgets how much of a waste his life was, like any other character that has been fucked over by this war.
    1. He was just a flashback character who the Kages didn't care if he sacrificed. Like I said before, Gaara father is not "good".
    2. Who says she didn't die?
    3. He couldn't control it and Gaara dad doesn't care. If he did he would of helped him try to learn like Kumo people. Kumo village are the smartest/best ninjas in the manga. Once again proving my point Gaara dad was not a good guy weather Gaara accepts wat happen or not. His father didn't fight for him in the meeting or anything.
    4. I agree, this chapter makes Gaara dad even more of a prick. I don't know where this good guy crap is from.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    All in the name of building character.
    Unless it was a genjutsu all along. As Raiden said "He must win". I wonder if Kishi can make something even more stupid.

I don't read Naruto anymore, but juju is really an entertaining poster so I read this thread from time to time, and I can't believe what I'm reading about Gaara. His father was a real asshole, so many people were killed for almost no reason by Gaara just to build his character. What the hell ?!

I have to admit that I lol at this part. I doubt it was in the manga or Kishi could write something that awesome.

Kishi certainly needs a good one.

Oh man, tell me there's a filler about the cloud nins

2. Who says she didn't die?
    She shouldn't have said, "I'll protect you always", really misleading phrase there that would imply she would live long enough to do so.

Either way, Gaara's dad isn't the best banana in the bunch, instead of mentally preparing his son for the situations at hand, he threw the situations at his face to see how he would react.

This whole situation couldn't been avoided if he just acted like a dad and told him about how to handle such things.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Sâuza View Post
    Oh man, tell me there's a filler about the cloud nins
    Looks like it...

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Let's see, how will Kishi redeem Madara and Zetsu...

Zetsu was eating folks because that's the only way to treat his deadly disease!! He's just misunderstood, how would you feel if you had two minds in one body and everybody hated him because he's actually the host of the negative one tailed beast!! But really they just gave him an extra personality because they thought he was lonely! =D

Madara wants to harness the ten-tail's power because he felt sorry for it, it was cooped up in the moon all these eons!! Humans hated the ten-tails, but not really they just wanted to give it a cozy home!
    *Sniff* Give these poor darlings a hug!

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Good chapter, explains why Gaara dad did this. I predicated OP chapter 3 weeks ago. Bleach was freaking horrible.
    Honestly Juju, I don't want to do this, but... Shut Up! Seriously.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

I have watched episode 219. It is half filler. It is a Kakashi and Gai episode who are literally sonic racing lol. I thought it was funny, A bit of yaoi but a heartwarming and genuine moment between the two. Rock Lee gets his moment of glory with Gai. However, the animation was horrible but if you can pass get that you will enjoy it. This was certainly better than the whole "war".

You know, I don't really give a shit about Kazekage sr acting stupid and not getting the father of the year award. The problem for me is Gaaras mother.

I would like you all to reread the next five pages from this link onwards. It's part 1 naruto, so it's pretty good, and contains one of the most tragic and memorable moments of the series.
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-136-7/...apter-131.html

Now imagine Gaaras dad popping up and yelling LOL, SHE ACTUALLY DID LOVE YOU! PSYCHE!

I think I'm even more pissed at this than the Itachi retcon. Gaaras mother loved him? The heartbreaking end to a tragic flashback is a lie? Really?! Fucking fucking fucking Really?!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information