Closed Thread
Page 146 of 500 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 246 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,920 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Hahahahahaha the fuck? What a joke chapter.

What the hell is happening with the colored pages in mangastream? The 17th is creepy as hell. The faces! Naruto looks like a bizarre combination of... oh,god. I donīt know. I wonīt be able to sleep tonight.

Oh, god.

what would you guys think if kishi pulled a "it was all just a dream" switcheroo. and by that i mean sasuke switching sides and going psycho, the war, all of part 2.

im not saying it will happen, just think we cant rule all things out.

would that save this story, or be more rage inducing?

I know I'm a bit late but here goes.
    Sakumo: Kakashi, I wasn't really dead! I just fled the village so it would build up your character and you would surpass me!
    Kakashi: But I saw you in the afterlife!
    Sakumo: You sure that wasn't just a hallucination, after all you're not dead?
    Obito: Kakashi I never died! The doctors saved me just in time! But they decided to isolate me to build your character! And I brought Rin too! None of us were ever dead, we just wanted to screw with you!
    Kakashi: Ah, you guys, you're the best father and friends a shinobi could ask for! Group Hug!
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

All of part 2 is a giant genjutsu from the middle of the Naruto/Sasuke fight at the end of part one. naruto breaks the genjutsu and suddenly the art is back to full quality.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Anyone know where the hell Suigetsu, Jugo, Karin, Baki, Shino, and maybe the sound 4? O_o
    Next week the meteor destroys everything.
    7 years later a boy staring at the sea.
    Konohamaru's adventure begins.

The Kishimoto's are actually triplets, Masashi died and Seishi took over part II, the third took over Seishi's aspiration to make a popular manga.

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    All of part 2 is a giant genjutsu from the middle of the Naruto/Sasuke fight at the end of part one. naruto breaks the genjutsu and suddenly the art is back to full quality.
    That's not such a bad idea. It is more or less what they did in Mortal Kombat 9. I kinda wish that was the case.

Hi, sorry to interrupt your theories, but I was wondering something...

I watched all of canon Part 1 and didn't like it, at all. But a friend of mine told me if I watch Part 2, then I'll be hooked forever because it's so much better. I've caught glimpses of Part 2 (Read: Pain vs. Naruto) and it looks okay, but he said One Piece is childish, so I don't really trust him.

tl;dr

Is Naruto: Shippuuden shit?
    ★ Better signature TBA: Never ★

Quote Originally Posted by Pix View Post

I watched all of canon Part 1 and didn't like it, at all. But a friend of mine told me if I watch Part 2, then I'll be hooked forever because it's so much better. I've caught glimpses of Part 2 (Read: Pain vs. Naruto) and it looks okay, but he said One Piece is childish, so I don't really trust him.

tl;dr

It depends:

If you are a Sasuke fangirl. You will love it.

I used to to be a decent fan of the series (part 1) but I so want to hate it now. IMO, the series totally falls apart after Naruto vs Pain.

Yes.

You didn't even like Part 1 so you definitely won't like Part 2, don't listen to these Part 1 fanboys.

tl;dr

If you sit through Part 2, especially how long and dragged out it is in the anime (like really dragged out, I'm not kidding, the early episodes have flashbacks almost every episode), then you'll be bored shit-less. To keep up with my good nature of buying a series and seeing it through I bought collection 4 of Shippuden and I got really impatient waiting for something to happen.

Season 1 of Shippuden was really weak.

Later on it gets a little better, but if you yourself didn't like part 1, then I don't think Part 2 will be your cup of tea.

tl;dr

Kill your friend. Heīs obviously trying to hurt you.

Uh, i mean. If you didnīt like part 1 i donīt think youīll like part 2. At all.

Quote Originally Posted by sanji499 View Post
    It depends:

If you are a Sasuke fangirl. You will love it.

I used to to be a decent fan of the series (part 1) but I so want to hate it now. IMO, the series totally falls apart after Naruto vs Pain.
    Well, I do hate Sasuke and everything he is, but I am curious as to how the series is before and during Naruto vs. Pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Refii View Post
    Yes.

You didn't even like Part 1 so you definitely won't like Part 2, don't listen to these Part 1 fanboys.
    Maybe one day a new, halfway decent, long-running Shonen Fight-a-Thon will come along and be fun. Well, at least I have you Toriko.

Quote Originally Posted by Prismeru View Post
    Kill your friend. Heīs obviously trying to hurt you.

Uh, i mean. If you didnīt like part 1 i donīt think youīll like part 2. At all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samwize78 View Post
    If you sit through Part 2, especially how long and dragged out it is in the anime (like really dragged out, I'm not kidding, the early episodes have flashbacks almost every episode), then you'll be bored shit-less. To keep up with my good nature of buying a series and seeing it through I bought collection 4 of Shippuden and I got really impatient waiting for something to happen.

Season 1 of Shippuden was really weak.

Later on it gets a little better, but if you yourself didn't like part 1, then I don't think Part 2 will be your cup of tea.
    I'm getting the vibe the change between Part 1 and Part 2 isn't as vast as he led me to believe.
    ★ Better signature TBA: Never ★

Well, I do hate Sasuke and everything he is, but I am curious as to how the series is before and during Naruto vs. Pain.
    It sucks before, during and after Naruto vs. Pain.

And yeah, I wouldn't trust your friend's judgment if he likes Naruto Part 2 and dislikes One Piece.

Pix, in the eternal words of taboo,

If you want to read a manga about an AWESOME ninja, go read Soul Eater.
    Last edited by Refii; July 12th, 2011 at 06:41 PM. Reason: I am paraphrasing.

Quote Originally Posted by LuffyWinner View Post
    Anyone know where the hell Suigetsu, Jugo, Karin, Baki, Shino, and maybe the sound 4? O_o
    They have been trolled by Kishi. They have served kishis purpose whatever the hell that is and are no longer important.
    Hibiki is Awesome!!!

Gaara it turns out your mother really did love you!

And you Dad does respect you!

And your pet dog didn't run away!

And you don't have to pay that parking ticket anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by RPGJay View Post
    Gaara it turns out your mother really did love you!

And you Dad does respect you!

And your pet dog didn't run away!

And you don't have to pay that parking ticket anymore!
    Nothing is sacred.

Not,
    a goddamn,
    thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    There's a great lighthearted vibe around here, because no matter how serious we might get, we're all together because of some magical pirate.

...what the fuck is this shit.

Just... what the fuck.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Zenigame; July 12th, 2011 at 09:30 PM. Reason: GAARA YOUR PARENTS LOVED YOU ALL ALONG
    この世に悪があるとすればそれは人の心だ。

Closed Thread

Thread Information