Closed Thread
Page 138 of 500 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 238 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,760 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    Dumb?? Sighh I not even going to bother responding to insults anymore. Anyways, I can only speak for myself in this matter. I like his character because of his design and his laidback attitude. The way he calmly apologies anytime Raikage walks through a wall is funny to me. He is laidback, but has powerful jutsus like his storm release. He wants to be stronger to protect the Raikage. The way he was insulting the Gin bros was funny too.
    Darui has no depth in his character. Oh great someone who thinks the world is dull, whoop-de-do.
    Sorry but it's bad writing to give a character one trait then leave it as that. What are we suppose to feel from Daui's character?! Bored!? If so, then it worked.
    Next week the meteor destroys everything.
    7 years later a boy staring at the sea.
    Konohamaru's adventure begins.

Bringing up something slightly different here.

I clearly remember the fight between the Gin and Kin brothers and Darui being terrible because no one cared about the Gin and Kin brothers. They cared about the Gin and Kin brothers even less than they cared about Darui probably. I specifically remember not liking them because they were asspulled and random psuedo-Jinchuuriki that for a time lived in the Kyubi's stomach feeding off its stomach meat. WTF? Then the ensuing battle took up chapters for characters no one even heard about before their appearance in the war. Not to mention even more bland characters jumped into the battle (Hot and Cold siblings) and got sucked into the vase as if we were supposed to care.

While characters like Neji, Rock Lee, Hinata, Kiba, Shino, and of course TenTen were ignored (oh wait they might have a panel or 2). Actually, TenTen has had more screen time and importance in this war than Rock Lee. This is a sad development.
    Everything's Eventual...

Indeed, maybe Kishi was pissed that the Rock Lee spin off was so popular.

Maybe not because Kishi doesn't even care about Gaara either (He looked horrible in the last chapter). Honestly, who gives a damn about the feudal lords doing shit ! I hope they die (I am sure Kishi will do the exact opposite) !

He gives them a whole freaking page and gives Lee a quarter of a small panel.

Quote Originally Posted by sanji499 View Post
    Indeed, maybe Kishi was pissed that the Rock Lee spin off was so popular.

Maybe not because Kishi doesn't even care about Gaara either (He looked horrible in the last chapter). Honestly, who gives a damn about the feudal lords doing shit ! I hope they die (I am sure Kishi will do the exact opposite) !

He gives them a whole freaking page and gives Lee a quarter of a small panel.
    Aw man, I loved the Lee spin off. My vote goes to cancelling Naruto for more Lee manga spin offs! (And don't let Kishi touch it!)

Quote Originally Posted by LuffyWinner View Post
    Aw man, I loved the Lee spin off. My vote goes to cancelling Naruto for more Lee manga spin offs! (And don't let Kishi touch it!)
    Mine as well. It is amazing how Tenten had more development in 3 chapters than the whole canon series (she was really likable). I was glad to see Lee having a draw against Neji and his full respect. The way they get there was comical but satisfying. I think the translator stated that the last spin off chapter was bought back by popular demand.

Oh snap, I had no idea you sigged me. Lol, thanks.

It feels weird though. x_x
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Oh snap, I had no idea you sigged me. Lol, thanks.

It feels weird though. x_x
    Lol, I thought the post was funny so I sigged it XD

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Bringing up something slightly different here.

I clearly remember the fight between the Gin and Kin brothers and Darui being terrible because no one cared about the Gin and Kin brothers. They cared about the Gin and Kin brothers even less than they cared about Darui probably. I specifically remember not liking them because they were asspulled and random psuedo-Jinchuuriki that for a time lived in the Kyubi's stomach feeding off its stomach meat. WTF? Then the ensuing battle took up chapters for characters no one even heard about before their appearance in the war. Not to mention even more bland characters jumped into the battle (Hot and Cold siblings) and got sucked into the vase as if we were supposed to care.

While characters like Neji, Rock Lee, Hinata, Kiba, Shino, and of course TenTen were ignored (oh wait they might have a panel or 2). Actually, TenTen has had more screen time and importance in this war than Rock Lee. This is a sad development.
    The Gin and Kin guys were terrible. Their characters were generic, their origins made no sense, their powers made no sense and they were completely pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Thousand Lion-chan View Post
    The Gin and Kin guys were terrible. Their characters were generic, their origins made no sense, their powers made no sense and they were completely pointless.
    That's pretty much when I gave up any hope of the war turning out particularly good. It showed to me that Kishi had no idea what he was doing.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    That's pretty much when I gave up any hope of the war turning out particularly good. It showed to me that Kishi had no idea what he was doing.
    Either that, or he just doesn't care anymore, he's ready to end this war just like everyone else is tired of reading it.

Either that, or he just doesn't care anymore,
    I've actually known that for a few years now.

And to think I actually had hope for this war before it began.

Sigh.

Sooo I hope the 2nd Mizakage have ice release or a hidden technique. Yep

I don't think Kishi really cares (especially about his female characters).

He wants to get to Sasuke as quickly as possible and make as much money as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by RPGJay View Post
    And to think I actually had hope for this war before it began.

Sigh.
    no one ever thought a war could be handled as underwhelming, but by god kishi did it. he always seems to top himself in "suck".

^ At least this didn't turn into Bleach's "war." Kishi actually brought it to the opposite side, with lots of fodder dying and fewer duels, instead of only important characters fighting in single matches. Underwhelming, yes, but it's not even the worst portrayal of war.

Kishi clearly has to take some lessons from Oda-sensei in how to portray a war in a fashion that will make it awesome. That, or just let Sasuke and Naruto die and just get it over with.

What I did like though is the fact that they have Naruto on this freakin' island so he won't be caught being a jinchuuriki and not letting him in on that there is a war going on and than, when he escapes, Tsunade and the stategist with the black hair which has so little screen time I can't even be bothered to remember his name say, "Just as we planned"
    man, the comedy is just amazing :D
    Remember, remember, the 5th of November

Quote Originally Posted by flandrian15 View Post
    Kishi clearly has to take some lessons from Oda-sensei in how to portray a war in a fashion that will make it awesome. That, or just let Sasuke and Naruto die and just get it over with.
    Every author has its own style of portraying situations. It would be boring if all do the same stuff. But I agree Emoboy (Sasugay) & Naruto should just kill each and get over with it.

Is Naruto counted as a gay manga? I fuking hate you Kishi for making your magnum opus into a gay love triangle. Wait Sakura is a betch?

Quote Originally Posted by flandrian15 View Post

What I did like though is the fact that they have Naruto on this freakin' island so he won't be caught being a jinchuuriki and not letting him in on that there is a war going on and than, when he escapes, Tsunade and the stategist with the black hair which has so little screen time I can't even be bothered to remember his name say, "Just as we planned"
    man, the comedy is just amazing :D
    I have a dream.

So, what are your predictions for the next chapter, or the arc for that matter?

Given at what we've been seeing these last 20 chapters, Im gonna sit quiet and not say a thing. Alternatively, I am going to hope for a rushed plot, rushed conclusion and world peace. Atleast thats what Kishi is showing us right now, might as well end it there because no amount of chapters can realize it in a proper way.

Closed Thread

Thread Information