Closed Thread
Page 137 of 500 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 237 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,740 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrules380 View Post
    That statement was based off a quote from an actual shonen jump editor. They might give small bits of input, the when you're as successful as Kishi is they aren't going to put much pressure on you or worry that much. When Kishi was knew they'd probably try harder, but I've heard popular mangaka can just pass a manuscript to the editor without even really having to discuss it. Also, he gave a few secondary characters fights, but not even half of them have done anything of great import. Dull guy was a boring character that nobody but the narutards like yourself liked. Also, I said I felt like he might skip it, and honestly he still might, but I'll give you that much.
    When Darui was fighting, people here were claiming to like him. So i don't know where this BS is coming from. I liked him too because i like laidback characters Zoro,Aokiji, Kakashi. We all know almost everyone here hates Naruto so nobody will say they liked a character if they really didn't. I am not a narutotard.

Yes you are, considering you seem to see Naruto as a work with no flaws and can never seem to admit when Kishi has fucked up

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrules380 View Post
    Yes you are, considering you seem to see Naruto as a work with no flaws and can never seem to admit when Kishi has fucked up
    LMAO I have stated plenty of things i didn't like of what Kishi did. You guys just ignore that part and don't argue with me so you might miss them. A few things i have said i didn't like
    -Pein reviving the people who were dead
    -Side characters not getting enough screentime especially Rock Lee
    -I don't think the war is that good so far. I would give it a 7/10, but i caan't judge the war in full until its finished.

Inconsistencies like Naruto never running out of chakra does need an answer though. Although opinions can differ, I want a well explained system that shows its edges.
    Naruto explaining his stamina through chat bubbles that he cant run out of chakra which is an immediate followup to being warned about the Chakra drain the Fox constantly uses to suck Naruto in to take over.
    But that is okay, we've seen worse.

If we look at One Piece, Naruto and Bleach, it certainly is horrible. But mix in the anime from 2011 like K-on, Infinite Stratos, Sacred Seven, Haru?
    And it will seem pretty damn epic. I mean, most of these anime's had me feel puke-ready after watching only the first episode. It went beyond just ticking one off, this left me (atleast me) feeling more stupid than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterion View Post
    Inconsistencies like Naruto never running out of chakra does need an answer though. Although opinions can differ, I want a well explained system that shows its edges.
    Naruto explaining his stamina through chat bubbles that he cant run out of chakra which is an immediate followup to being warned about the Chakra drain the Fox constantly uses to suck Naruto in to take over.
    But that is okay, we've seen worse.

If we look at One Piece, Naruto and Bleach, it certainly is horrible. But mix in the anime from 2011 like K-on, Infinite Stratos, Sacred Seven, Haru?
    And it will seem pretty damn epic. I mean, most of these anime's had me feel puke-ready after watching only the first episode. It went beyond just ticking one off, this left me (atleast me) feeling more stupid than before.
    Who says Naruto can't run out of chakra? He will that's my point. He won't instantly die through unless be keeps it on. The dying thing is BS on Kishi part to give tension. Same has Luffy being warned he Will die after another injection, but doesn't just loses years off his life. No way Naruto will die unless its the end of the manga.

no one here liked darui that much that we'd rather see him over, rock lee, hinata, nenji, kiba, shino etc. NO ONE!!! and don't bring up some asshole troll guy who comes once every 6 months to say something stupid and then doesn't even stick around to debate were talking about the regulars

maybe you know if the top powers of the world weren't introduced at the second to last arc all at the same time, we might give a shit, but really the only ones I really care for are Raikage and Bee, Darui has a cool design but's plain and no gives a shit about C, all the rock guys all suck, ALL OF THEM!!! the village of the mist hasn't done shit, I'll accept onooki as a cool character if he starts chillin on raikage's shoulder and admits he's his bitch, and the hell are samurai's introduced now, if they were so big that should have been at least somewhat foreshadowed in part 1 or early part 2 he's just spoon feeding you shit as he goes along and your buying it

and all the sand characters are far worse in part 2 then they were in part 1

either show us kohana 11 or end the fucking war

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    no one here liked darui that much that we'd rather see him over, rock lee, hinata, nenji, kiba, shino etc. NO ONE!!! and don't bring up some asshole troll guy who comes once every 6 months to say something stupid and then doesn't even stick around to debate were talking about the regulars

maybe you know if the top powers of the world weren't introduced at the second to last arc all at the same time, we might give a shit, but really the only ones I really care for are Raikage and Bee, Darui has a cool design but's plain and no gives a shit about C, all the rock guys all suck, ALL OF THEM!!! the village of the mist hasn't done shit, I'll accept onooki as a cool character if he starts chillin on raikage's shoulder and admits he's his bitch, and the hell are samurai's introduced now, if they were so big that should have been at least somewhat foreshadowed in part 1 or early part 2 he's just spoon feeding you shit as he goes along and your buying it

Huh? I remember people here saying they like Durai and his black panther jutsu. Onooki is a rock guy and he freaking awesome. Kishi showed Shikiamaru/ino already and I think he will show some ithrrs. Calm yourself

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post

Everything you stated is true! This war needs to end.
    Naruto Sucks =P
    Last edited by LuffyWinner; July 8th, 2011 at 07:16 PM.
    Next week the meteor destroys everything.
    7 years later a boy staring at the sea.
    Konohamaru's adventure begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    When Darui was fighting, people here were claiming to like him. So i don't know where this BS is coming from. I liked him too because i like laidback characters Zoro,Aokiji, Kakashi. We all know almost everyone here hates Naruto so nobody will say they liked a character if they really didn't. I am not a narutotard.
    No actually as I recall we were telling you to shut up about this absolutely vapid fucking nobody character who had no business being the centerpoint of any sequence in Naruto until Kishi actually developed a character for him.

And as such, shut up about Darui. He's a worthless pile of shit writing shooed in for shallow fanboys of Bleach caliber.

Stop reading Naruto, juju
    Next week the meteor destroys everything.
    7 years later a boy staring at the sea.
    Konohamaru's adventure begins.

Kishimoto didn't even try to hide the fact that the guy had no personality. His name is quite literally DULL

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    No actually as I recall we were telling you to shut up about this absolutely vapid fucking nobody character who had no business being the centerpoint of any sequence in Naruto until Kishi actually developed a character for him.

And as such, shut up about Darui. He's a worthless pile of shit writing shooed in for shallow fanboys of Bleach caliber.
    No they were complaining that he was getting a fight before Lee/Neji. They said they liked him, but wanted other characters. You seem mad. Lmao

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by LuffyWinner View Post
    Stop reading Naruto, juju
    Hmmmmmm no.........

Quote Originally Posted by ARC-1300 View Post
    man reading these past few chapters have been insufferable. the only reason i am, is just hoping for a means to an end. when is naruto going to end again?
    Hopefully it'll be over within the year. That's what I'm betting on. Though it is concievable the series could go on despite being waaay past its expiration date, I think Kishimoto just wants it to end as much as the rest of us.

Edit: There might be five idiots out there who like Darui, but those idiots don't know what the hell they're talking about. They're the Narutards who will call pretty much any character Kishimoto creates one of the most innovative characters in manga history. That's my thoughts on the issue.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

How does one like Darui, I mean you're dumb so I get that, but normal people, how would one go about looking at this character and feeling anything directed at him?
    I don't mean hatred toward Kishi, because obviously there's lots of that, but feelings toward Darui. He's like a black hole.

I forgot Darui existed, and he had a fight pretty recently, right? That's how memorable he is. I mean, what has he even done, besides a pointless side battle?

As I said before, what can you really expect from a character whose name literally means dull

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Hopefully it'll be over within the year. That's what I'm betting on. Though it is concievable the series could go on despite being waaay past its expiration date, I think Kishimoto just wants it to end as much as the rest of us.

Edit: There might be five idiots out there who like Darui, but those idiots don't know what the hell they're talking about. They're the Narutards who will call pretty much any character Kishimoto creates one of the most innovative characters in manga history. That's my thoughts on the issue.
    Idiot??Calm your dumbass down. A character doesn't have to be innovative for you to like them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    How does one like Darui, I mean you're dumb so I get that, but normal people, how would one go about looking at this character and feeling anything directed at him?
    I don't mean hatred toward Kishi, because obviously there's lots of that, but feelings toward Darui. He's like a black hole.
    Dumb?? Sighh I not even going to bother responding to insults anymore. Anyways, I can only speak for myself in this matter. I like his character because of his design and his laidback attitude. The way he calmly apologies anytime Raikage walks through a wall is funny to me. He is laidback, but has powerful jutsus like his storm release. He wants to be stronger to protect the Raikage. The way he was insulting the Gin bros was funny too.

I like how Kishimoto's characterization is so awful that he basically gives his new creations 1 (one) personality trait, and the clincher is it doubles as their name

This guy is called dull, he's pretty dull *slide whistle*

Here comes the hot and cold siblings! The girl is called cold and is cool the guy is called hot and he's hot blooded I'm called Masashi Kishimoto and I'm a cocksucker

Idiot?? Calm your dumbass down. A character doesn't have to be innovative for you to like them
    So what are your standards to like a character? Do you even have standards? To me, I at least either need to identify or connect to a certain degree with a character. Or the character needs to be dynamic enough to actually find them enjoyable additions to a story line. Someone that adds a certain amount of substance to a story. But that's me. Darui added nothing to the story. I forgot about him until I read this thread. That's how great of a character he is. It speaks volumes about a story when an author does this.

Dumb?? Sighh I not even going to bother responding to insults anymore. Anyways, I can only speak for myself in this matter. I like his character because of his design and his laidback attitude. The way he calmly apologies anytime Raikage walks through a wall is funny to me. He is laidback, but has powerful jutsus like his storm release. He wants to be stronger to protect the Raikage. The way he was insulting the Gin bros was funny too.
    You do realize though that a 4 year old could have written this character then? There's absolutely no depth. Here's a test to figure how great a character actually is. Ready? Describe to me the character of Darui without explaining to me what he looks like, what his profession is, or what his role in the manga is. Describe Darui as if no one has ever read Naruto. The more you can describe about Darui, the stronger the character he actually is. This is my challenge to you Juju.
    How much can you do? Just grab a ball and juggle.
    All those balls in the air, How hard can it be?
    So hard you're getting dizzy!
    Keep those balls in the air, Keep those balls in the ai-air!
    Balls in the air!

Closed Thread

Thread Information