Closed Thread
Page 134 of 500 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 234 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

come to think of it, didn't he technically kill kakuzu back in the asuma revenge arc? and then i think their were those two dummies that were used for itachi's and kisame's test on naruto on the gang, in the gaara rescue arc

Quote Originally Posted by ARC-1300 View Post
    come to think of it, didn't he technically kill kakuzu back in the asuma revenge arc? and then i think their were those two dummies that were used for itachi's and kisame's test on naruto on the gang, in the gaara rescue arc
    I repeat when did Naruto said he wasn't killing people?

Quote Originally Posted by cat-mode View Post
    (Hee...hee I like talking about art) I think Kishimoto really is drawing lame characters since the time skip but the environments <i>sometimes</i> are nice. In the pics I chose the scale of the attacks are clearly shown (with nice clean lines) and the detail is great to convince a reader of the size of the attack. I don't know Monkey King, what's the problem with those pics. (oh I like mangastreams page 15 it's cleaned nice http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/46677395/16) But yeah the characters are the stars of this manga and they are pretty bad.
    Those rocks look like he didn't finish erasing his pencil lines before inking, or inked his pencil lines perfectly. Which is to say it looks unfinished and sketchy.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    I repeat when did Naruto said he wasn't killing people?
    Ever since he's been a big pussy (since Part 2 started).

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    Those rocks look like he didn't finish erasing his pencil lines before inking, or inked his pencil lines perfectly. Which is to say it looks unfinished and sketchy.

Ever since he's been a big pussy (since Part 2 started).
    Oh ok I was just wondering when he said that.

That rasengan Naruto's entry was so random Lol

I managed to get a friend out of liking Naruto and into reading One Piece after several years.
    She now admits that One Piece is a million times better than Naruto and recently caught up. :D

And it's 2:30 in the morning so forgive me if I should post this here at all x_x

One down....a million more to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    When did Naruto say he won't kill people? What are you going in about.
    And here I thought you were a Naruto fan that understood the what we laughingly call a plot. So you really don't understand why it's bad for Naruto to kill people if he's going to create peace? Creating peace means ending the chain of hatred. Guess what? When you kill Enemy A, Enemy A's friends/family will start looking for revenge. I mean that is how Kishi childishly puts it. In reality, a country has every right to go to war when their soldier is murdered by another nation. Therefore Naruto can't preach peace or gain followers as the pure little boy that he is if he's going to start killing people.

Well at this point Naruto really hasn't done anything to unite the people to create peace. The people are uniting so that Madara can't complete world domination. But now we have the world "united" together against a terrorist type group. All Naruto needs to do now is save the remaining soldiers from dying on the battlefield to create peace. I'm not kidding. All he needs to do is save them, so that they can idolize him. That's how deep the notion of peace is in this story. I wonder what would happen when a nation ordered by some corrupt feudal lord decides that he wants the northern territory of some nation for whatever reason, and decides to go to war? People will die and hate will grow again in the hearts of many. Then Naruto would get involved, and realize, "Oh shit. This is a real world problem! What do I do?"
    How much can you do? Just grab a ball and juggle.
    All those balls in the air, How hard can it be?
    So hard you're getting dizzy!
    Keep those balls in the air, Keep those balls in the ai-air!
    Balls in the air!

isn't that killing everyone that was related to somebody that we killed also can ending the chain of hatred?

Yes, when you become the last person on Earth.

Oh my goodness. All im waiting for now is that lovely tear filled dialogue between Gaara and his dad:
    *Dad is about to be sealed*
    Dad: I love you son.
    Gaara: Dad! *tears!

Quote Originally Posted by mr.french View Post
    And here I thought you were a Naruto fan that understood the what we laughingly call a plot. So you really don't understand why it's bad for Naruto to kill people if he's going to create peace? Creating peace means ending the chain of hatred. Guess what? When you kill Enemy A, Enemy A's friends/family will start looking for revenge. I mean that is how Kishi childishly puts it. In reality, a country has every right to go to war when their soldier is murdered by another nation. Therefore Naruto can't preach peace or gain followers as the pure little boy that he is if he's going to start killing people.

Well at this point Naruto really hasn't done anything to unite the people to create peace. The people are uniting so that Madara can't complete world domination. But now we have the world "united" together against a terrorist type group. All Naruto needs to do now is save the remaining soldiers from dying on the battlefield to create peace. I'm not kidding. All he needs to do is save them, so that they can idolize him. That's how deep the notion of peace is in this story. I wonder what would happen when a nation ordered by some corrupt feudal lord decides that he wants the northern territory of some nation for whatever reason, and decides to go to war? People will die and hate will grow again in the hearts of many. Then Naruto would get involved, and realize, "Oh shit. This is a real world problem! What do I do?"
    I understand that, but Naruto never said he would bring peace that way. The guy was helping to take over the world, so Naruto resengan his ass. I actually agree with you, their is no way in hell this peace after the war will last that long. Even if it does, Naruto will did eventually. Naruto will bring a temporary peace. Just like the racism in Op I don't believe for a second anyone will stop it. Especially with one arc.

Well, NeoToonami announced they will have One Piece and all 3 Dragon Ball series in their lineup. Hopefully they'll get some Naruto in there. I'm speaking of course of the first series, not Shippuden.

Is NeoToonami television or some online thing?
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Powerpuff Girls Z? Da fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by Crossword View Post
    Is NeoToonami television or some online thing?
    I think it will be a stream online either on weekdays like the old old Toonami or on Saturdays like the old Toonami. I don't think they have the power to get it on TV. They should put it back on Cartoon Network seeing as how CN has fallen from glory in the recent years. The only thing I find myself watching on that channel nowadays is old Loony Toons.

But no I'm pretty sure it will be a live stream.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Spaceman View Post
    Powerpuff Girls Z? Da fuck?
    I know right?

Quote Originally Posted by Reyairia View Post
    I managed to get a friend out of liking Naruto and into reading One Piece after several years.
    She now admits that One Piece is a million times better than Naruto and recently caught up. :D

And it's 2:30 in the morning so forgive me if I should post this here at all x_x
    +1 good taste in the world

Kishi finally remembers he had other fights in the works.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterion View Post
    Oh my goodness. All im waiting for now is that lovely tear filled dialogue between Gaara and his dad:
    *Dad is about to be sealed*
    Dad: I love you son.
    Gaara: Dad! *tears!
    I want Gaara to cry like off One Piece.

Well i saw this week episode.It had some animation that they used in the Pain arc.
    Most of the episode was filler,makerīs of the stone faces (a kid and old man) were starting to carve Danzo face ,old man got pissed when he was informed about the new hokage (the dude even had dreams about Danzo face).The rest episode is kakashi and Guy race with animation i mention above.The only cannon bits were naruto teling the otherīs to leave sasuke to him ,shizune reaction to tsunade and kakashi almost becaming hokage.

Realy weird episode,the race was looney tune style, and the part when they were discussing what number was Kakashi going to be 6 or 7 was plain stupid.
    Also new ending,very very very weird ending.

Discovered Stowaway Supernademan's Avatar

I cant help but thinking Narutos new Nine Tails mode looks like shit. I mean its so bad it makes not even care anymore. Perhaps some detail would be nice but no it just a stupuid silly outline. Utter Garbage and trash.

Closed Thread

Thread Information