Closed Thread
Page 133 of 500 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    Mummykage and Gimli going all DBZ was cool I guess, but I don't get why it's "dust element" techniques.

Someone please explain this. None of his powers have to do with dust at all it seems.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by pyromonki View Post
    Someone please explain this. None of his powers have to do with dust at all it seems.
    Turns out against all of the logic of the first explanation of elemental attacks katon=creates fire, suton=creates water dust release creates DBZ fireballs that look like shapes...but they turn everything they hit INTO dust

My favorite is Muu.

Hm... Okay chapter, it was nothing special, but at least nothing too stupid.
    I lkinda like that French Moustache Kage guy.

Quote Originally Posted by pyromonki View Post
    I can't really explain it so here...

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Dust

I believe the Dust Element is basically crushed earth and wind to utilize it. I still don't understand how he uses earth, wind, and fire (lolz) to create a molecular blasting technique though. Whatever science is involved in that (if any) is beyond me. Whatever sense is involved in that (if any) is also beyond me. It seems Kishi just threw elements together and said, "whatever".

-------------------------------------------

I thought it was a pretty good chapter because I'm excited for the Kage battle. Kishi is looking to give Gaara another battle (in a long while) and that's always a plus. Something about Gaara's old sand wave brings more intensity to the panel.

Spoiler:
    It's supposed to be bigger than that.

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/7399/pic4w.jpg

Can't we just keep Gaara's father an evil bastard that put the village before his son? Kishi, don't give Gaara's father a sob story. Don't.Do.It.
    Everything's Eventual...

Wow. That says it all doesn't it. Even sand looked better in part 1.

APforum where locals complain about sand... hmm.

Now this one could be one of the most epic fight of Naruto if it's not screwed up and end in 1 and a half chapter like all the other Edo tensei fight ...lets cross our finger and hope this will be a good fight

A meh chapter, somewhat disappointing.
    I miss the older Naruto though before the timeskip =|

Clearly in the Naruto world the dust between your keyboard letters can atomize crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Narutossss View Post
    APforum where locals complain about sand... hmm.
    You have to look deeper than that. It's an overall complaint of the art that has gone south and thus everything Kishi draws.

Including sand. Besides, it's one of Gaara's more awesome attacks.
    Everything's Eventual...

I think Kishimoto looked at a book about Daoism, and thought the concepts of 5 elements and Yin-Yang cycle to be "wicked sick". Unfortunately, he didn't understand what he read in the book and then wrote Naruto with BS elemental combinations.

Okay chapter.

Don't fuck up the Kage battle, Kishi....or skip it for that matter.

It's funny how we see a new, interesting zombie character at the beginning, but he ends up getting pwned before anything cool happens by Narujesus.

Guys, this is ridiculous... Naruto jumps in with the rasengan and destroys the zombie. Had it been a living person, that person would have died. But Naruto later understands that it was a zombie and it needs to be defeated through sealing techniques. So he must have thought then it was a living person? What if Naruto killed someone right there? Then his whole mission to create peace would have been shattered. Thanks to plot devices, his enemy is not alive, therefore he can kill them, and still create peace. Madara who is probably a two-face type guy with half of his body being supported by a Zetsu, is going to meet his demise when he gets close to Naruto, so he'll probably die by being turned into a tree. In the end, Naruto is being protected to be the saint that Kishi wants to portray him as...

And then we have a DBZ moment, where two shinobi use the same attack that can obliterate mountains into dust. I can't wait for some deep emotional moments between father and son. Will Gaara shed a tear? He shed a tear for Sasuke who had just finished murdering a whole platoon of samurai. If he can sympathize with that, I'm sure he can sympathize with his father, who tried and failed to kill him countless times. I'm sure he can do it!
    How much can you do? Just grab a ball and juggle.
    All those balls in the air, How hard can it be?
    So hard you're getting dizzy!
    Keep those balls in the air, Keep those balls in the ai-air!
    Balls in the air!

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    I can't really explain it so here...

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Dust

I believe the Dust Element is basically crushed earth and wind to utilize it. I still don't understand how he uses earth, wind, and fire (lolz) to create a molecular blasting technique though. Whatever science is involved in that (if any) is beyond me. Whatever sense is involved in that (if any) is also beyond me. It seems Kishi just threw elements together and said, "whatever".

-------------------------------------------

I thought it was a pretty good chapter because I'm excited for the Kage battle. Kishi is looking to give Gaara another battle (in a long while) and that's always a plus. Something about Gaara's old sand wave brings more intensity to the panel.

It's supposed to be bigger than that.

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/7399/pic4w.jpg

Can't we just keep Gaara's father an evil bastard that put the village before his son? Kishi, don't give Gaara's father a sob story. Don't.Do.It.
    I loved his sketchy drawing style so much. :(
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by mr.french View Post
    Guys, this is ridiculous... Naruto jumps in with the rasengan and destroys the zombie. Had it been a living person, that person would have died. But Naruto later understands that it was a zombie and it needs to be defeated through sealing techniques. So he must have thought then it was a living person? What if Naruto killed someone right there? Then his whole mission to create peace would have been shattered. Thanks to plot devices, his enemy is not alive, therefore he can kill them, and still create peace. Madara who is probably a two-face type guy with half of his body being supported by a Zetsu, is going to meet his demise when he gets close to Naruto, so he'll probably die by being turned into a tree. In the end, Naruto is being protected to be the saint that Kishi wants to portray him as...

And then we have a DBZ moment, where two shinobi use the same attack that can obliterate mountains into dust. I can't wait for some deep emotional moments between father and son. Will Gaara shed a tear? He shed a tear for Sasuke who had just finished murdering a whole platoon of samurai. If he can sympathize with that, I'm sure he can sympathize with his father, who tried and failed to kill him countless times. I'm sure he can do it!
    So funny and yet so true!

Quote Originally Posted by mr.french View Post

When did Naruto say he won't kill people? What are you going in about.

Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    When did Naruto say he won't kill people? What are you going in about.
    I'm pretty sure "peace" means you don't want people dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper King View Post
    I'm pretty sure "peace" means you don't want people dying.
    He ain't Ghandi through. He throws a spinning ball that destroys your inside and tells his giant frogs to stomp on people.

Closed Thread

Thread Information