Closed Thread
Page 131 of 500 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Refii View Post
    unlike the rest of the world.
    I think in Germany Naruto is not as popular as OP anime wise.
    The dub of Naruto sucks hard times and the one of OP is great (though there are 1,2 arcs which sucks cause of editing).
    Manga wise I guess both are more or less equal in popularity.
    3DS FC: 0903-2798-9958
    PSN: H3kt1
    My YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuw...yK6eHc5FiDIEOw

Discovered Stowaway

According to (quite short) spoilers, we will apparently get
    Spoiler:
    Gaara and his dad this week.
    Last edited by f-trash; July 6th, 2011 at 05:37 AM.

Spoiler:
    Same goes for the former Raikage as it seems. So basically we'll have a fight which lasts for one chapter or even less and later on we're going to see an exhausted Gaara who was successful and stuff. The fake spoiler pictures on MS look hilarious by the way.

Naruto is more popular here. The manga also sells better.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

lol naruto has one chapter devoted to his attacks and probably won't be seen for a minute. Everyone can recieve some decent hype except Naruto who get's half fights and zetsu clones. while sasuke get's up close and personal with the kages.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterion View Post
    Is that to say that letting Naruto go out on his own impulse is a good thing? Using your assets and resources is one thing when you are the head of an operation, so lets imagine you are at the seat of a scenario:
    You are faced off with an opponent who's goal is to capture a certain person because it would let them extract the needed ingredient to unleash a weapon that would end the war and doom you to eternal slavery. This means the enemy has two important steps to their goal: Capture and Extract the substance from the person.
    While the person is their ultimate goal, he is also among your most valuable assets. So the enemy's first step is to lure him out by overwhelming you. Any sensible leader would of course make use of this person, but also keep in mind that his capture equals guaranteed defeat. And suddenly you find out, that this person just impulsively left his hiding place and headed straight for the front.
    In this case, the Alliance just said "meh", lets just use him. Completely ignoring any fact they were stressing by hiding him in the first place, they are just letting him go loose by first light of the second day in the conflict. I can understand that, but he's acting on his own accord, not close to any strategic value by a long shot.
    What would you have done?

If I were at the command, I would make use of him alright and keep him hidden whenever there were risks of his capture. Because his importance is severely underestimated by Kishi! And I would always keep an entourage capable of protecting him, never let him just run out on his own idea. Yeah, lets let the "king" on your resources ride out because he does not want to let any friends die, before anyone else has a chance to come out. Im sure nothing can go wrong that way. x)

*UGh, just thinking how Kishi must have thought of these developments is mindboggling. The more I think about it, the less sense it makes.*
    They are going to lose the war anyways without Naruto help. You also have to consider Naruto is capable of defending himself. They would of had to let him go anyways because of what madara did. Who says Naruto will be alone? He going to have plenty of help on the battlefeild. (He going to eventually get captured through either way for the story.)

Spoiler:
    It seems like Gaara is about to fight. Just like i predicted.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by kaang View Post
    lol naruto has one chapter devoted to his attacks and probably won't be seen for a minute. Everyone can recieve some decent hype except Naruto who get's half fights and zetsu clones. while sasuke get's up close and personal with the kages.
    Naruto will get his time to shine don't worry about that. He looked badass last chapter, but i agree he will be side line just like i predicted. Everyone kept telling me he will make clones and kill everyone. Facepalm Naruto is not taking down the Kages with clones, infact Naruto might not even show up where Gaara is becuase Zetsu were not engage with Gaara team.

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/46677395/1

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Oh look a new power that seem inter-

RASENGAN !

Trying to dodge something that's been magnetized to yourself? Uh...
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

finally gaara and oonoki vs the ex kages. i thought kishi would skip that too.
    i just hope he doesn't screw up this, like kakashi's rampage

God the art is devoid of passion.

It is hard to see Gaara badly drawn. When was the time when Gaara looked uber badass when he was facing Deidara ?

So Naruto de-zombiefied that magnet guy just by using rasengan, didn't you have to beat them by controlling the user to do so or by appealing to their soul or something.
    PSN Username: Scoogs50

Discovered Stowaway

What a boring chapter. We already knew those setups and that Naruto is now Ninjajesus, no use in repeating that.

Quote Originally Posted by Oga Simpson View Post
    So Naruto de-zombiefied that magnet guy just by using rasengan, didn't you have to beat them by controlling the user to do so or by appealing to their soul or something.
    He just disabled him, then the guys sealed him by mummifying him.

him.

Hidden:

ugh

"Shit, this wasn't just some two year time skip, huh?"

Quote Originally Posted by Crossword View Post
    Trying to dodge something that's been magnetized to yourself? Uh...
    I guess he was just being naive about his friend's survival? I'm not quite sure I understood his logic myself.

I think once your magnetized you would have no choice but to block or run behind a wall...

Edit: The jump editors message killed me along with Gaara's expression though.

"Gaara explodes with emotion"

*he has the most blank look on his face.*
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

That was so quick that I could've read it while my Hot Pocket was in the microwave.

Quote Originally Posted by pyromonki View Post
    I guess he was just being naive about his friend's survival? I'm not quite sure I understood his logic myself.

I think once your magnetized you would have no choice but to block or run behind a wall...

Edit: The jump editors message killed me along with Gaara's expression though.

"Gaara explodes with emotion"

*he has the most blank look on his face.*
    LOL Gaara always has that look through. You don't know wth he is thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Sâuza View Post
    He just disabled him, then the guys sealed him by mummifying him.

him.

Forgot about the whole mummy wrap thing they do to them once they've ben beaten. That makes sense then.
    PSN Username: Scoogs50

So is this anime show worth picking up from beginning to end?

No .
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Closed Thread

Thread Information