Closed Thread
Page 128 of 500 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 228 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,560 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

  1. #2541
    The Nice Guy Outerspec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Home away from home.

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    Outerspec, stop posting. Your post went through. Its there three times now.
    My fault, I was posting from my phone and it acts up sometimes so I couldn't see if my post went through.

    Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    I wasn't being rude, until you went full crazy mode. When you mistakenly thought my response was agreeing with you. I didn't really expect any better behavior from you through. They warned me at the pound that you were hard to train/control, but this is ridiculous. You can't even fetch correctly. SMH I will have to return you back sadly. Here your going away gift since you asked for one.


    silly outspec i tried to stop, but doesn't know when to let go. blahhh This is my last reply to you on this subject.
    Juju, I didn't realize you were this stupid and rather too late I've come to understand why people demean you on this forum.

    After you said "I guess we agree then" I mistakenly thought you were agreeing with me? I don't know how that happened. Now you're ranting about finding me in a dog pound because that's...the best you have I suppose. You're an idiot Juju, plain and simple.

    -------------------------------------------------------------

    Anyway! :D Happy 4th of July everybody~
    Last edited by Outerspec; July 4th, 2011 at 08:07 PM.
    Everything's Eventual...


  2. #2542

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    My fault, I was posting from my phone and it acts up sometimes so I couldn't see if my post went through.



    Juju, I didn't realize you were this stupid and rather too late I've come to understand why people demean you on this forum.

    After you said "I guess we agree then" I mistakenly thought you were agreeing with me? I don't know how that happened. Now you're ranting about finding me in a dog pound because that's...the best you have I suppose. You're an idiot Juju, plain and simple.

    -------------------------------------------------------------

    Anyway! :D Happy 4th of July everybody~
    Ok let's just agree to stop right here K
    Happy 4th

  3. #2543
    The Nice Guy Outerspec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Home away from home.

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterion View Post
    Can we discuss trying to figure out what Kishi means to adress, if there is any sense to be made out of his storyline now, or any kind of potential moment kishi has forgotten all about?
    Kishi means to address how peace can be brought to the Ninja World. A world of violence, revenge, deceit, and constant wars/rivalries. That's what Kishi is ultimately building up to, how to stop the cycle of revenge which is basically a ninja's way of life.

    Question nr.1:
    Naruto really just shines out some "warm chakra" exscuse, and his "believe in me but I wont believe in you" logic. This... thing could not even stay where his friends wanted him to be. He couldn't trust them to handle the war that was meant to protect him and began spouting crap about being alone again. He's not anywhere near Luffy wanting to save Ace, he's more like Ace wanting to save everyone else from dying for his sake, spitting on their determination (Ace did object, but from entirely different reasons because he can actually trust in his friends. Naruto cannot).
    Ninjas looking for peace in a world of political power play is okay, But why is it that they all just approve of Naruto's methods?
    Truth be told it was good and convenient Naruto came out to fight because he's the only one who could root out the disguised Zetsu's. Without Naruto the alliance would have fallen apart soon enough. No matter how dumb and selfish Naruto may act he's a good and powerful asset to the Allied Force.

    Question nr.2:
    Now that he's brought out a holy peace destiny for naruto to save the world, do you think Kishi will bother to continue the story once the arc finishes?
    Well, it depends on when Kishi wants Naruto to save the world and fulfill his destiny. It could be at the end of the war but the final battle has to be between Naruto and Sasuke. I can't see the manga ending anyway else. If Kishi decides to keep the manga going after the war, which strangely I can see him doing, then the final Naruto vs. Sasuke confrontation probably won't happen at the end of this war. Kishi will probably make up some new badguys and plot for Naruto to fight and yada yada yada.

    Question nr.3
    If I recall, the world in naruto started out as a political power game between villages, striving for superiority. Which now has been cut down to everyone vs a big baddy.
    What could have been worse about this war now that we've come to this basic battle of good vs evil?
    Lol, yeah it kinda started out like that and with years of deep seated hate and blood running between villages. It was a lot more interesting that way. That was all changed though when they found a common and very real threat though. What could have been worse about this war? I don't know, Kishi is screwing it up pretty badly. I guess if Kishi resurrected a bunch of old characters turning them into lifeless zombies and started to mishandle them throughout this entire war ruining any good memory we had of them. Oh wait...

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    Ok let's just agree to stop right here K
    Happy 4th
    You know what? Now I feel bad. I'll take back calling you stupid because it's such a good day and you didn't say anything stupid in response. But damn you are annoying!!! Lol, yeah happy 4th.
    Everything's Eventual...


  4. #2544

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    Yamato is the only one who uses it. Madara has the 1st cells in him and hasn't shown the ability. Zetsu hasn't showed it either, but only jutsus that have to do with the forest. I wouldn't say that's it out of the realm of possibility through. Tsaunde can't just use it because she never practice it. I think they talked about the first has soon has she was introduced.

    Other people will get to fight
    Did you look at the link? It specifically says he can use mokuton as well.

  5. #2545

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrules380 View Post
    Did you look at the link? It specifically says he can use mokuton as well.
    The link didn't work, but I found it. I still think they could be referring to his forest theme jutsu. I don't think they have control like the first did to control it. You have a good point through. I could see something like that happening, but I doubt it.
    So your saying Kishi will skip the Kages fight?

  6. #2546

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Ah, sorry. Heres a working link http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/57765310/4. read the middle panel

  7. #2547

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Kishi means to address how peace can be brought to the Ninja World. A world of violence, revenge, deceit, and constant wars/rivalries. That's what Kishi is ultimately building up to, how to stop the cycle of revenge which is basically a ninja's way of life.
    Well yeah I suppose I already knew he was going to show us the morals of bringing peace to a multitude of villages that had previously been in a power game with each other become forced to ally against a common foe and get a lecture about world peace from a person that would not listen to them in return.

    Question nr.1:
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Truth be told it was good and convenient Naruto came out to fight because he's the only one who could root out the disguised Zetsu's. Without Naruto the alliance would have fallen apart soon enough. No matter how dumb and selfish Naruto may act he's a good and powerful asset to the Allied Force.
    Good and Convenient it might be for you, I myself would have doubts. If Kishi is any sort of a consistent writer (which he now starts to show he lacks in), the Zetsus were already baiting Naruto out by using a transformation that would copy the person in every way. I still place my bets Naruto just doomed the alliance by showing up, even if he's the "last resort nuke" from a line wars game.

    I mean, Sakura and Tsunade were already inspecting a Zetsu they had discovered. given a bit of time, they would have developed their own anti-zetsu disguise methods. Naruto showing up simply made it easier for them, not necessarily saving their asses.
    Whatever happened to Kakashi's lecture about "dead bodies holding valuable information"?

    Question nr.2:
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Well, it depends on when Kishi wants Naruto to save the world and fulfill his destiny. It could be at the end of the war but the final battle has to be between Naruto and Sasuke. I can't see the manga ending anyway else. If Kishi decides to keep the manga going after the war, which strangely I can see him doing, then the final Naruto vs. Sasuke confrontation probably won't happen at the end of this war. Kishi will probably make up some new badguys and plot for Naruto to fight and yada yada yada.
    According to my feel, the order will go down "Madara, Sasuke, Madara (End)". Sasuke is just a tool of pain that madara is exploiting, Dohohoho.
    Really though, I dont want to see kishi continue to degrade his once powerful concepts with a jesus model trying to bring peace to the world. Ninjas struggling for peace is just not the most inspiring concept to me.

    Question nr.3:
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Lol, yeah it kinda started out like that and with years of deep seated hate and blood running between villages. It was a lot more interesting that way. That was all changed though when they found a common and very real threat though. What could have been worse about this war? I don't know, Kishi is screwing it up pretty badly. I guess if Kishi resurrected a bunch of old characters turning them into lifeless zombies and started to mishandle them throughout this entire war ruining any good memory we had of them. Oh wait...
    Yeah, like I thought. I loved Naruto's storyline because it was essentially a power game between the villages, it made the corresponding village hard to understand and follow, which in turn made them much more interesting. But sadly, Kishi decided to develop Sasuke and Naruto instead of the power game the story was fueled by, and I believe thats where the series started to go downwards from. Especially since Ninjas and peace dont exactly go hand in hand either.

    Naruto: Im a ninja, but im wearing an orange jumpsuit, never shuts up, always tells people to believe in me but I cant trust them in return, I want to save Sasuke, protect the village and bring peace to the world of shinobi by beating the crap out of hateful leftovers who's hate I can feel because of Plotkai (Madara and Zetsu).
    Yeah, he's the epitome of a ninja and a peace bringer isnt he?


    Looking at it this way on the other hand, shows that ninjas live in a world where peace is impossible because, I did not forget that their jobs as ninjas rely on missions provided by clients and this can include assassinations. In another meaning, unless the Ninja villages all disband, these people will never see peace because of their role as a ninja. The lifestyle of a ninja brings war and hate to begin with, so just aiming for a simple peace conviction will not work at all.
    Its the same as saying the people of Earth can just forget their current political standings and discard the military and dance hand in hand with each other. its not really as simple as having a jesus variation tell us the importance of peace, because it cant be attained in the political sense. Naruto cannot bring peace in any consistency right now, because he isn't doing anything about the political structure of the ninja world he lives in. Infact he is aiming to become Hokage, which really clashes with his stated intentions of bringing peace. Better just realize Peace cannot be achieved until the political situation decrees it.

    Everyone allying against a common foe does not mean that political struggle can just be forgotten and disregarded. If that is what Kishi aims for, then he really has a twisted sense of peace. Which in turn makes Naruto a hypocrite that does not want to bring peace at all, just have everyone's faith for a short duration.
    Political standings will remain, even if faith is bought temporarily by inspiration.

  8. #2548

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Hope we get an explanation for Naruto using his bushin while in fox mode but anyway it seems like he is falling into Madara's trap... looks like they all are as a matter of fact... to me it look like Tobi could end this war now if he wanted to

  9. #2549
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    removed again

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI



    do we have a version of that for Madara?

  10. #2550

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterion View Post
    Well yeah I suppose I already knew he was going to show us the morals of bringing peace to a multitude of villages that had previously been in a power game with each other become forced to ally against a common foe and get a lecture about world peace from a person that would not listen to them in return.

    Question nr.1:

    Good and Convenient it might be for you, I myself would have doubts. If Kishi is any sort of a consistent writer (which he now starts to show he lacks in), the Zetsus were already baiting Naruto out by using a transformation that would copy the person in every way. I still place my bets Naruto just doomed the alliance by showing up, even if he's the "last resort nuke" from a line wars game.

    I mean, Sakura and Tsunade were already inspecting a Zetsu they had discovered. given a bit of time, they would have developed their own anti-zetsu disguise methods. Naruto showing up simply made it easier for them, not necessarily saving their asses.
    Whatever happened to Kakashi's lecture about "dead bodies holding valuable information"?

    Question nr.2:

    According to my feel, the order will go down "Madara, Sasuke, Madara (End)". Sasuke is just a tool of pain that madara is exploiting, Dohohoho.
    Really though, I dont want to see kishi continue to degrade his once powerful concepts with a jesus model trying to bring peace to the world. Ninjas struggling for peace is just not the most inspiring concept to me.

    Question nr.3:

    Yeah, like I thought. I loved Naruto's storyline because it was essentially a power game between the villages, it made the corresponding village hard to understand and follow, which in turn made them much more interesting. But sadly, Kishi decided to develop Sasuke and Naruto instead of the power game the story was fueled by, and I believe thats where the series started to go downwards from. Especially since Ninjas and peace dont exactly go hand in hand either.

    Naruto: Im a ninja, but im wearing an orange jumpsuit, never shuts up, always tells people to believe in me but I cant trust them in return, I want to save Sasuke, protect the village and bring peace to the world of shinobi by beating the crap out of hateful leftovers who's hate I can feel because of Plotkai (Madara and Zetsu).
    Yeah, he's the epitome of a ninja and a peace bringer isnt he?


    Looking at it this way on the other hand, shows that ninjas live in a world where peace is impossible because, I did not forget that their jobs as ninjas rely on missions provided by clients and this can include assassinations. In another meaning, unless the Ninja villages all disband, these people will never see peace because of their role as a ninja. The lifestyle of a ninja brings war and hate to begin with, so just aiming for a simple peace conviction will not work at all.
    Its the same as saying the people of Earth can just forget their current political standings and discard the military and dance hand in hand with each other. its not really as simple as having a jesus variation tell us the importance of peace, because it cant be attained in the political sense. Naruto cannot bring peace in any consistency right now, because he isn't doing anything about the political structure of the ninja world he lives in. Infact he is aiming to become Hokage, which really clashes with his stated intentions of bringing peace. Better just realize Peace cannot be achieved until the political situation decrees it.

    Everyone allying against a common foe does not mean that political struggle can just be forgotten and disregarded. If that is what Kishi aims for, then he really has a twisted sense of peace. Which in turn makes Naruto a hypocrite that does not want to bring peace at all, just have everyone's faith for a short duration.
    Political standings will remain, even if faith is bought temporarily by inspiration.
    Imo Naruto can only bring peace for a few years or however long he lives. Humans are naturally violent creatures. It will only take a disagreement on a subject that could start another war. Also new Kages who replaces the current ones could have an agenda to cause conflict. Even in real-life when we formed an alliance, it only lasted so long after defeating Germany. Peace is impossible in the real world, so I dont know how long it would last for a bunch of killing machines.

  11. #2551

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Imo Naruto can only bring peace for a few years or however long he lives. Humans are naturally violent creatures. It will only take a disagreement on a subject that could start another war. Also new Kages who replaces the current ones could have an agenda to cause conflict. Even in real-life when we formed an alliance, it only lasted so long after defeating Germany. Peace is impossible in the real world, so I dont know how long it would last for a bunch of killing machines.
    You are right, but only about half right. Humans are not naturally violent creatures, because we are in basic social pack animals with intelligence to use tools. But like most pack animals, we can get violent when our social ranking is at stake, or when we want to rise in power. Humans naturally strive for power and influence because its our instinct to do so. Giving that up would be giving up your desires, and giving up your desires would mean giving yourself up.

    In this sense, peace is at best a verbal agreement to lay down arms and rest. What Naruto is trying to establish is a forced peace through forced plot development through forced characters and through a basic battle of good vs evil. This Alliance is no different. Its a verbal agreement to lay down arms between one another and work against a common enemy. Naruto simply wants everyone to give up their desires and bow down to his idea of peace, because he refuses to believe in anyone else who opposes his notion.

    Anyhow.
    One thing I definitely think could make this whole story worse, is if we see Gaara stand face to face with his dad, and he'd start talking crap like this:
    Kazekage: Gaara, I just put that sand incarnate on you to protect you from the elders that wanted you dead. I Love you as father, believe in me!
    Gaara: Dad! *tears*

    If that happens, you know you can expect me to be laughing loud enough to get kicked out of my apartment. x)

  12. #2552

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterion View Post
    You are right, but only about half right. Humans are not naturally violent creatures, because we are in basic social pack animals with intelligence to use tools. But like most pack animals, we can get violent when our social ranking is at stake, or when we want to rise in power. Humans naturally strive for power and influence because its our instinct to do so. Giving that up would be giving up your desires, and giving up your desires would mean giving yourself up.

    In this sense, peace is at best a verbal agreement to lay down arms and rest. What Naruto is trying to establish is a forced peace through forced plot development through forced characters and through a basic battle of good vs evil. This Alliance is no different. Its a verbal agreement to lay down arms between one another and work against a common enemy. Naruto simply wants everyone to give up their desires and bow down to his idea of peace, because he refuses to believe in anyone else who opposes his notion.

    Anyhow.
    One thing I definitely think could make this whole story worse, is if we see Gaara stand face to face with his dad, and he'd start talking crap like this:
    Kazekage: Gaara, I just put that sand incarnate on you to protect you from the elders that wanted you dead. I Love you as father, believe in me!
    Gaara: Dad! *tears*

    If that happens, you know you can expect me to be laughing loud enough to get kicked out of my apartment. x)
    I don't think its a good vs evil thing because the other villages have been doing things that could be evil for a while including the leaf. They just don't want to die, so they teamed up. Naruto doesn't really know how to achieve peace either. Look at the pain arc, but peace sure isnt killing someone. Kishi tried to show that when Pain killed everyone Naruto cared about, but Naruto looked the other way. Naruto says he will try to bring peace. Naruto still can't answer Nagatos question, but he is stubborn and will never give up.

  13. #2553

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    That's honestly the most painful thing about this series. Naruto and Sasuke need to die at the end of this, I don't see this working out any other way.

    Sasuke is irredeemable, I know Kishi is probably going to try and make us feel sorry for him. I can't though, his logic was stupid, and his blatant disregard for Kakashi's warning is why he's in this mess. I'll never understand why he wants to kill the people who care about him, and not just the people responsible for his clan's demise. You can't go back being buddy buddy after this, or it will just seemed forced and silly IMO.

    Naruto would end up getting Konoha killed unless he has the advisor of a god (whom he wouldn't listen to anyway).
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

  14. #2554
    The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    I hacked ultimateclima's account

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by pyromonki View Post
    That's honestly the most painful thing about this series. Naruto and Sasuke need to die at the end of this, I don't see this working out any other way.

    Sasuke is irredeemable, I know Kishi is probably going to try and make us feel sorry for him. I can't though, his logic was stupid, and his blatant disregard for Kakashi's warning is why he's in this mess. I'll never understand why he wants to kill the people who care about him, and not just the people responsible for his clan's demise. You can't go back being buddy buddy after this, or it will just seemed forced and silly IMO.

    Naruto would end up getting Konoha killed unless he has the advisor of a god (whom he wouldn't listen to anyway).
    Sasuke's redemption will be a lot easier when it turns out Madara was hypnotizing him or something else equally stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what hes lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

  15. #2555

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Honestly, I predict a trollish plot twist. One along the lines that reveals the following facts:

    1.) The Sage of the Six Paths was actually evil. The Jubi was a benevolent beast that was corrupted, and split itself (after the sage was defeated) in the hopes that it would be uncorrupted (see: 8 tails, new process occuring with 9 tails now).

    2.) The Sage was actually defeated by the Older and Younger brother working together. Therefore history will repeat itself when the new age avatars of both in Naruto and Sasuke unite together to defeat the sage once again.

    3.) If you doubt the above, note the following 2 things -

    A.) When Madara took the Rinnegan, he noted that he was taking what was originally his. The Sage was the first with the Rinnegan.

    B.) We've never seen his face, which would be pointless if he was actually Madara.


    Given the amount of trollish twists that have been given out lately in Naruto, if the above came to pass I really wouldn't be surprised at this point.

  16. #2556
    Shipmate
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lithuania, Visaginas>Vilnius

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by ultimateclima View Post
    Sasuke's redemption will be a lot easier when it turns out Madara was hypnotizing him or something else equally stupid.
    Is that before or after Sasuke betrays Madara?

  17. #2557
    Champions Club mr.french's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Online Gaming Community

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    At this point it's not about who's irredeemable or not. Sasuke will indeed change. Whether the change stinks, is another story. He's still young yet blind with hate. But Kishi has slipped in a few hints that it's because of Madara that Sasuke is the way he is. Great, right? Not at all. Because in the end, this doesn't change the whole point of changing the hearts of those who have genuine hate for others without being guided by a mastermind to that disposition in the first place. The change in Sasuke will according to the way the plot has been structured, be the ultimate model of hate being destroyed by Naruto/love/peace/will of fire/ and whatever else... But it's not really the ultimate model of hate from my point of view. In a way, Madara is the ultimate model of hate left in the story because there is no other villain left aside from Kabuto. All I know about Madara is that he's still pissed for not being elected the leader of the Fire Country and being "betrayed" by his own people. Is that what has caused hate in his heart? If yes, I guess it's borderline decent. I guess. Still, it's not something that has been well established. All he talks about is destroying the Will of Fire, because he has hate, which is because he's a long descendent of one of the two children of the ultimate sage. I mean, can you find a better foundation to explain the hate in your heart than to explain shit that happened hundred of years ago between two brothers? He still doesn't make a great villain, no matter how many different masks he puts on. We know his past attempts to gain power have all failed. In the end and I want to emphasize this, we have a shitty villain who has failed all of his life vs Naruto who has never failed. Who will win I wonder?
    How much can you do? Just grab a ball and juggle.
    All those balls in the air, How hard can it be?
    So hard you're getting dizzy!
    Keep those balls in the air, Keep those balls in the ai-air!
    Balls in the air!

  18. #2558

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Yes, and Kishi's "shown" that manipulation, but not in a good way. The dialogue just makes it seem like Sasuke is an idiot crybaby, looking for someone to blame for HIS mistake.

    The sheer fact that Sasuke would've preferred that his family went on a killing spree shows he's completely off his rocker.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

  19. #2559
    S+ Rated Ghoul Kareem Said's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Gotham City

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Zp1 View Post
    Honestly, I predict a trollish plot twist. One along the lines that reveals the following facts:

    1.) The Sage of the Six Paths was actually evil. The Jubi was a benevolent beast that was corrupted, and split itself (after the sage was defeated) in the hopes that it would be uncorrupted (see: 8 tails, new process occuring with 9 tails now).

    2.) The Sage was actually defeated by the Older and Younger brother working together. Therefore history will repeat itself when the new age avatars of both in Naruto and Sasuke unite together to defeat the sage once again.

    3.) If you doubt the above, note the following 2 things -

    A.) When Madara took the Rinnegan, he noted that he was taking what was originally his. The Sage was the first with the Rinnegan.

    B.) We've never seen his face, which would be pointless if he was actually Madara.


    Given the amount of trollish twists that have been given out lately in Naruto, if the above came to pass I really wouldn't be surprised at this point.
    If this manga were still good then I'd call that prediction terrible, but after Pain's mass resurrection nothing'll surprise me anymore. Anything goes here in Naruto land!!!
    Not saying it'll happen just that nothing would really surprise me anymore. No one can predict Kishimoto. And that's not a good thing.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

  20. #2560

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Idk why you guys keep saying Sasuke is not redeemable. This is shonen where phycos get redeemed every arc if they join the good side. Sasuke is a nut just like Gaara. Vegeta is a nut and tried to kill/killed innocent people. Idk why Sasuke being redeemed is so mindblowing, you hate his character, but him being redeem is expectedblowing crazy to you guys. Ok I get it

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by pyromonki View Post
    Yes, and Kishi's "shown" that manipulation, but not in a good way. The dialogue just makes it seem like Sasuke is an idiot crybaby, looking for someone to blame for HIS mistake.

    The sheer fact that Sasuke would've preferred that his family went on a killing spree shows he's completely off his rocker.
    I disagree, the dialogue shows that Sasuke is a kid who has been getting mindrape since he was 8 years old by his brother, a pedophile, and a 100 year old madmen. Sasuke just turned to a phyco.

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts