Closed Thread
Page 126 of 500 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

  1. #2501

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    juju's new username should have been brick wall, because that would've been the perfect fit.

  2. #2502

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Can't we just say that juju's a gibbering retard and be done with it.
    good post by cyan

  3. #2503

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by RPGJay View Post
    Clearly since I and Outer have been telling you that the manga directly refers to Naruto as the destined child but whatever.

    Yeah let's leave it here since we're not going anywhere despite the evidence we have on our side.
    Yea whatever you say. Anyways you still didn't tell Me the moves Naruto pulled out of his ass.

  4. #2504
    S+ Rated Ghoul Kareem Said's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Gotham City

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Logic is Juju's greatest nemesis, he shuns it as he shuns the plague.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

  5. #2505

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    good post by cyan
    Why are you quoting yourself?

  6. #2506

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    Yea whatever you say. Anyways you still didn't tell Me the moves Naruto pulled out of his ass.
    Oh ho ho now you're getting pissy about it when YOU wanted to end it?

    You were almost rid of me and you had to bring me back. I was willing to let ya go but nope.

    Anyways, onto the moves he keeps pulling out of his ass yes Juju, I have a problem with the countless variations of the ransengan. Ignoring for the moment it's lazy writing to have one attack used over and over again, let's look at it like this: why would you ever need something like a mini ransengan shuriken? Why, or rather, how would you ever train yourself to do that? For what use is it to know a weaker smaller version of a move you already know?

    Not to mention we rarely, if ever, see him training for these variations of the ransengan. The last time I could conceivably allow that was when he was training with Killer Bee for that Tail Beast Bomb thingy, but even then that was more to train Naruto for his Kyuubi Super Sayian form shit. So yeah asspulling moves.

    Seriously man you want to end this? Shut up.

  7. #2507

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by RPGJay View Post
    Oh ho ho now you're getting pissy about it when YOU wanted to end it?

    You were almost rid of me and you had to bring me back. I was willing to let ya go but nope.

    Anyways, onto the moves he keeps pulling out of his ass yes Juju, I have a problem with the countless variations of the ransengan. Ignoring for the moment it's lazy writing to have one attack used over and over again, let's look at it like this: why would you ever need something like a mini ransengan shuriken? Why, or rather, how would you ever train yourself to do that? For what use is it to know a weaker smaller version of a move you already know?

    Not to mention we rarely, if ever, see him training for these variations of the ransengan. The last time I could conceivably allow that was when he was training with Killer Bee for that Tail Beast Bomb thingy, but even then that was more to train Naruto for his Kyuubi Super Sayian form shit. So yeah asspulling moves.

    Seriously man you want to end this? Shut up.
    I said its whatever, and changed the subject from destiny. We are on the asspull now. Huh? All the resengan variants he used this chapter he used before. He just used them creatively. Naruto can change the size of the FRS, he just made it small. Why does Ace shoot small firebslls out of his fingers when he could do way stronger ones. It's the characters personality to do this. Naruto likes to be badass, so he did a finger one. Naruto already trained for the resengan for over 100 of chapters now. Naruto doing Odama mangareader.net/93-436-10/naruto/chapter-431.html You know the one he combined with the arms to create a vacuum. Naruto with small FRS http://www.mangareader.net/93-437-1/...apter-432.html makes it grow http://www.mangareader.net/93-437-2/...apter-432.html tricks pain by making it expand again http://www.mangareader.net/93-437-6/...apter-432.html

    You were saying??????

  8. #2508

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI



    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! My chest! My chest is hurting from laughing too damn hard!

  9. #2509
    Finally came back around Akumu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Texas

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Hidden due to giant wall of text.

    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Lol, you know what? Maybe I have been going a little nuts over this but you two can't seem to see the difference between Naruto creating his own destiny (what you all believe he has been doing all along) and Naruto being destined to do something. We're not arguing how Naruto goes about fulfilling his destiny. We all know how he goes about doing that. How would you all explain Naruto and Sasuke? Coincidence of course! LOL it boggles my miiiiiinnnnnd!
    And what you don't seem to understand is the different concepts of destiny.

    There's pre-determination, which you're arguing, and self-fulfilling, which we're arguing.

    Both are similar but different in their concepts.

    You believe that no matter what Naruto did he'd always be destined to do X

    We're saying that his destiny was decided by his actions.

    I'm also saying, that this is philosophical discussion, the type of which there is no right answer, yet you've been insistent on telling us that we're wrong, despite JuJu trying many times to change the topic.


    However, you want me to explain Naruto and Sasuke. Hm.. They live in the same village so it's not strange that they met. They come from two rival clans so that could have some weightt if either of them realized it, but they don't. So let's throw that out.
    Sasuke was forced to hate by Itachi whereas all Naruto ever wanted was acceptance. They got placed in the same team because Sasuke was top of the class and Naruto was bottom. Not uncommon. In fact, in my education courses it's recommended to try and help a student improve.
    Oh, and then Sasuke gets a path towards that revenge he's wanted since day 1, he leaves and Naruto makes a promise to Sakura to get him back. He fails. But he says he will fulfill his promise, so he;s never going to stop trying to bring Sasuke back.

    You know. I don't see anything mystical about that at all. The fact that they're from rival clans and are "fated" to meet has absolutely no reason as to why Naruto is going after Sasuke. He's doing it because the girl he is in love with is in love with Sasuke.
    Anyway, I'll just end on this because this whole argument has been rather pointless if neither side could never get their point across.
    It wasn't that either side couldn't get their point across. It's that this is a personal issue. Nothing I say or you say is going to change how the other feels. I've been saying this fo a while now yet you don't seem to understand it.


    Quote Originally Posted by RPGJay View Post
    Clearly since I and Outer have been telling you that the manga directly refers to Naruto as the destined child but whatever.

    Yeah let's leave it here since we're not going anywhere despite the evidence we have on our side.
    You have no evidence for anything.

    Yes we all agree that Naruto is the destined child. JuJu hasn't denied it. All we differ on is how destiny works!

    But for some reason no one in this thread can understand this.

    Or maybe it's just because you all always have to argue with JuJu? Maybe it's because you guys ceaselessly harass him for no real reason. Hell back when his account was actually one of the JuJu's he was still being harassed. Yes he has said some stupid stuff, oh well. Yes, he likes Naruto. So what. You have no right to judge him on that.

    I have to give him credit. You all harass him like no other yet he keeps returning to this site, why I don't know, and he keeps attempting to have a discussion about a series he likes.

    I mean, if he was a troll it'd be different. But he's obviously not. Seriously, it might just be the result of a pet peeve of mine, but wen I come in here and see posts like the following it annoys me to no end.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobjr View Post
    juju's new username should have been brick wall, because that would've been the perfect fit.
    Yes, despite him being the only one who's not acting like a brick wall.

    But it's JuJu! Easy target number 1!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Can't we just say that juju's a gibbering retard and be done with it.
    I mean seriously. I won't even get into the rant about how much I hate that word. There a lot of better words to use Cyan. And especially in this situation when JuJu's not really doing anything other than arguing his point.

    But once again. It's JuJu...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Logic is Juju's greatest nemesis, he shuns it as he shuns the plague.
    And now we have a member who's still in his toddler phase. Just a couple months here at the site and he's already attacking JuJu's logic. In a discussion based on a philosophical idea.

    And you know, if I had to put my money on it, I'd say he only skimmed through some of the posts. He might have actually read one or two of the shorter ones, but I doubt he's actually read them all.

    You know why he's attacking JuJu, right? Because it's the cool thing to do. I mean, all the cool kids are doing it.


    Now. I'm going to post this. Then I'm going to regret doing so. Then I'm going to log off and go to bed, as I have a party I have to run tomorrow. I'll get back on tomorrow evening, then if this discussion is still going on, I'll just say screw it and stop paying attention to this thread until I'm actually caught up on the series. If this discussion is over, however...I do the same damn thing, because I mean seriously why the hell am I even here if I'm behind on the series. makes no sense I tell you. I just happened to drop by and got tangled up in this mess.

    So yeah...



    TL;DR: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyltK6pmJGg

    Sorry, I couldn't resist. The moment was too perfect.



    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    video

    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! My chest! My chest is hurting from laughing too damn hard!
    What's sad is he's probably right.

  10. #2510
    The Nice Guy Outerspec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Home away from home.

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Akumu View Post
    Hidden due to giant wall of text.

    Hidden:


    And what you don't seem to understand is the different concepts of destiny.

    There's pre-determination, which you're arguing, and self-fulfilling, which we're arguing.

    Both are similar but different in their concepts.

    You believe that no matter what Naruto did he'd always be destined to do X

    We're saying that his destiny was decided by his actions.

    I'm also saying, that this is philosophical discussion, the type of which there is no right answer, yet you've been insistent on telling us that we're wrong, despite JuJu trying many times to change the topic.


    However, you want me to explain Naruto and Sasuke. Hm.. They live in the same village so it's not strange that they met. They come from two rival clans so that could have some weightt if either of them realized it, but they don't. So let's throw that out.
    Sasuke was forced to hate by Itachi whereas all Naruto ever wanted was acceptance. They got placed in the same team because Sasuke was top of the class and Naruto was bottom. Not uncommon. In fact, in my education courses it's recommended to try and help a student improve.
    Oh, and then Sasuke gets a path towards that revenge he's wanted since day 1, he leaves and Naruto makes a promise to Sakura to get him back. He fails. But he says he will fulfill his promise, so he;s never going to stop trying to bring Sasuke back.

    You know. I don't see anything mystical about that at all. The fact that they're from rival clans and are "fated" to meet has absolutely no reason as to why Naruto is going after Sasuke. He's doing it because the girl he is in love with is in love with Sasuke.
    It wasn't that either side couldn't get their point across. It's that this is a personal issue. Nothing I say or you say is going to change how the other feels. I've been saying this fo a while now yet you don't seem to understand it.




    You have no evidence for anything.

    Yes we all agree that Naruto is the destined child. JuJu hasn't denied it. All we differ on is how destiny works!

    But for some reason no one in this thread can understand this.

    Or maybe it's just because you all always have to argue with JuJu? Maybe it's because you guys ceaselessly harass him for no real reason. Hell back when his account was actually one of the JuJu's he was still being harassed. Yes he has said some stupid stuff, oh well. Yes, he likes Naruto. So what. You have no right to judge him on that.

    I have to give him credit. You all harass him like no other yet he keeps returning to this site, why I don't know, and he keeps attempting to have a discussion about a series he likes.

    I mean, if he was a troll it'd be different. But he's obviously not. Seriously, it might just be the result of a pet peeve of mine, but wen I come in here and see posts like the following it annoys me to no end.



    Yes, despite him being the only one who's not acting like a brick wall.

    But it's JuJu! Easy target number 1!



    I mean seriously. I won't even get into the rant about how much I hate that word. There a lot of better words to use Cyan. And especially in this situation when JuJu's not really doing anything other than arguing his point.

    But once again. It's JuJu...



    And now we have a member who's still in his toddler phase. Just a couple months here at the site and he's already attacking JuJu's logic. In a discussion based on a philosophical idea.

    And you know, if I had to put my money on it, I'd say he only skimmed through some of the posts. He might have actually read one or two of the shorter ones, but I doubt he's actually read them all.

    You know why he's attacking JuJu, right? Because it's the cool thing to do. I mean, all the cool kids are doing it.


    Now. I'm going to post this. Then I'm going to regret doing so. Then I'm going to log off and go to bed, as I have a party I have to run tomorrow. I'll get back on tomorrow evening, then if this discussion is still going on, I'll just say screw it and stop paying attention to this thread until I'm actually caught up on the series. If this discussion is over, however...I do the same damn thing, because I mean seriously why the hell am I even here if I'm behind on the series. makes no sense I tell you. I just happened to drop by and got tangled up in this mess.

    So yeah...



    TL;DR: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyltK6pmJGg

    Sorry, I couldn't resist. The moment was too perfect.



    --- Update From New Post Merge ---



    What's sad is he's probably right.
    Lolz, this is for you Akumu because it's funny. Just like everything you said here.



    I especially loved your excellent explanation of all the coincidences that led Naruto and Sasuke to their fate confrontation. Very nice. Hey, party hard! =)
    Everything's Eventual...


  11. #2511

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Akumu View Post
    You have no evidence for anything.

    Yes we all agree that Naruto is the destined child. JuJu hasn't denied it. All we differ on is how destiny works!

    But for some reason no one in this thread can understand this.
    Oh so everything in the entire damn world is only a set of coincidences. From Naruto and Sasuke being distant descendants of the Sage of Six Paths and everything leading up to them fighting eachother to decide the fate of the world? Naruto being chosen by his mother and father to use the kyuubi to defeat Madara one day? All a set of coincidences and definitely not DESTINY.

    Actually your side is the one that lacks evidence. Do you have proof that Naruto's choices are the things shaping destiny? As I said to JuJu, if Naruto is making choices they are ultimately predetermined. Naruto's own feelings about destiny are irrelevant because destiny shapes everything in the entire Naruto world. Whether or not he himself believes in it doesn't matter.

    Quote Originally Posted by Akumu View Post
    Or maybe it's just because you all always have to argue with JuJu? Maybe it's because you guys ceaselessly harass him for no real reason.
    Psh, yeah. Why on earth would we want to call out someone on their bullshit when someone says something outright wrong? I mean, let's not get carried away guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Akumu View Post
    Hell back when his account was actually one of the JuJu's he was still being harassed.
    Yeah why it's almost as if HE'S NOT LEARNING FROM ANY OF THIS.

    Why it's almost as if he keeps getting banned because of this very nature.

    Quote Originally Posted by Akumu View Post
    Yes he has said some stupid stuff, oh well. Yes, he likes Naruto. So what. You have no right to judge him on that.
    ...

    YES. WE. CAN.

    We can totally hold someone accountable for what they said. That's how a debate works Akumu!

    God you're dumb.

    Quote Originally Posted by Akumu View Post
    I have to give him credit. You all harass him like no other yet he keeps returning to this site, why I don't know, and he keeps attempting to have a discussion about a series he likes.
    We do have discussions about Naruto. The problem is since the series is terrible our conversations are usually about how terrible it is.

    Not that we can't be pleased though. Go back a little ways during the Killer Bee and Raikage flashback chapters and you'll see we actually met it with a bit of praise.

    We want this series to be good. But unlike some people we're not going to bullshit ourselves and say it's good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Akumu View Post
    I mean, if he was a troll it'd be different. But he's obviously not. Seriously, it might just be the result of a pet peeve of mine, but wen I come in here and see posts like the following it annoys me to no end.
    He might as well be. He's clearly not learning from any of this.

    But if you're bugged by us calling someone out on their bullshit you can always, like, leave and stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by Akumu View Post
    Yes, despite him being the only one who's not acting like a brick wall.

    But it's JuJu! Easy target number 1!
    ...are you seriously saying JuJu isn't a brick wall?

    Yeah Akumu if you want to salvage any dignity, now is the time to leave.


    Now time to start writing my response to JuJu. Oh how I love insomnia.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    I said its whatever, and changed the subject from destiny. We are on the asspull now. Huh?
    Oh no no no.

    You don't get to play this card.

    YOU wanted to end this since it's obvious that neither side was budging.

    I agreed to it.

    Then YOU said this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2
    Yea whatever you say. Anyways you still didn't tell Me the moves Naruto pulled out of his ass.
    You either end things or you keep debating. You can't have it both ways.

    So. Do YOU want to end it or not? Cause I'm more than happy to dissect your last post. All I need is for you to make up your mind.

  12. #2512

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by RPGJay View Post
    Spoiler:


    Oh so everything in the entire damn world is only a set of coincidences. From Naruto and Sasuke being distant descendants of the Sage of Six Paths and everything leading up to them fighting eachother to decide the fate of the world? Naruto being chosen by his mother and father to use the kyuubi to defeat Madara one day? All a set of coincidences and definitely not DESTINY.

    Actually your side is the one that lacks evidence. Do you have proof that Naruto's choices are the things shaping destiny? As I said to JuJu, if Naruto is making choices they are ultimately predetermined. Naruto's own feelings about destiny are irrelevant because destiny shapes everything in the entire Naruto world. Whether or not he himself believes in it doesn't matter.



    Psh, yeah. Why on earth would we want to call out someone on their bullshit when someone says something outright wrong? I mean, let's not get carried away guys.



    Yeah why it's almost as if HE'S NOT LEARNING FROM ANY OF THIS.

    Why it's almost as if he keeps getting banned because of this very nature.



    ...

    YES. WE. CAN.

    We can totally hold someone accountable for what they said. That's how a debate works Akumu!

    God you're dumb.



    We do have discussions about Naruto. The problem is since the series is terrible our conversations are usually about how terrible it is.

    Not that we can't be pleased though. Go back a little ways during the Killer Bee and Raikage flashback chapters and you'll see we actually met it with a bit of praise.

    We want this series to be good. But unlike some people we're not going to bullshit ourselves and say it's good.



    He might as well be. He's clearly not learning from any of this.

    But if you're bugged by us calling someone out on their bullshit you can always, like, leave and stuff.



    ...are you seriously saying JuJu isn't a brick wall?

    Yeah Akumu if you want to salvage any dignity, now is the time to leave.


    Now time to start writing my response to JuJu. Oh how I love insomnia.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---



    Oh no no no.

    You don't get to play this card.

    YOU wanted to end this since it's obvious that neither side was budging.

    I agreed to it.

    Then YOU said this:



    You either end things or you keep debating. You can't have it both ways.

    So. Do YOU want to end it or not? Cause I'm more than happy to dissect your last post. All I need is for you to make up your mind.
    I already ended things. This is a completely different topic. I want to know the so called asspulls that Naruto did. You have yet to show me one yet.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Lolz, this is for you Akumu because it's funny. Just like everything you said here.



    I especially loved your excellent explanation of all the coincidences that led Naruto and Sasuke to their fate confrontation. Very nice. Hey, party hard! =)
    Lmao where do you find these vids. That was too funny.

  13. #2513

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Lol, several sites of argument over a cliched naruto-topic. Not bad. While destiny can be represented as a complex theme with various hidden layers, in this case, its just the stereotypical, basic concept: Naruto was destined to be the greatest and best from the beginning, blabla, etc. It was painfully shown in the second-last chapter.

    Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    I agree, I hope we get to see Atleast a portion of Kakashi fight. I am confident he will show the Kages fight through, but I really want to see Rock Lee fight at his fullest.
    Im very confident that these fights arent concluded as of yet. If these people would have been defeated, we would have at least seen their sealed bodies.
    Its very likely, that while naruto fights, for example the new six paths, other secondary characters are shown defeating the Seven swordsmen of the mist, the various former kages and the rest of the akatsuki-zombies (pein, itachi). It would have been very studid to show lesser fights in great detail and totally skip all the interesting fights.

  14. #2514
    The Nice Guy Outerspec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Home away from home.

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    I already ended things. This is a completely different topic. I want to know the so called asspulls that Naruto did. You have yet to show me one yet.
    Hahahahaha! Would you and Akumu stop arguing this? I'm tired of reading it because it's kinda wrong Juju. Look, this is the post that tried to end it.

    http://www.apforums.net/showthread.p...=1#post2296234

    *GASP*

    Post history! After this you pull that crap "I guess we agree then"! Lol, this is why you and Akumu are so funny and I can't help but laugh at any of your posting attempts at this point. You 2 pull this "let's end it guyyzzz1!1" and then continue to argue about it anyway, or at the end say ok, "so we all agree with me right!?"

    Pfffffffffft. After I corrected you on us "agreeing" I wasn't debating you, I was debating Akumu who jumped in. You started up with me again.

    http://www.apforums.net/showthread.p...=1#post2296951

    Yes, it's that easy to go through old posts. They're only like...2 pages back. Oh, and Jay already pointed out the asspulls. Do you want me to find that post for you too? I'm serious, do you want me to find that post for you to? I will. :)

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Lmao where do you find these vids. That was too funny.[/QUOTE]

    I'm glad you liked it Juju! Your sense of humor is da best! Here's another, a video I think about whenever I read your posts! :D



    I hope you enjoy like the others! ^_-
    Everything's Eventual...


  15. #2515

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Outspec what is wrong with you? I am not even talking about it anymore which is why I said " I already ended things". I am trying to change the subject and you guys just won't stop. Let it go, we agree to disagree right?

  16. #2516

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    lol, tunak tunak tun.

    i always thought those guys looked like indian power rangers.

    ---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

  17. #2517

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix_fire View Post
    Lol, several sites of argument over a cliched naruto-topic. Not bad. While destiny can be represented as a complex theme with various hidden layers, in this case, its just the stereotypical, basic concept: Naruto was destined to be the greatest and best from the beginning, blabla, etc. It was painfully shown in the second-last chapter.



    Im very confident that these fights arent concluded as of yet. If these people would have been defeated, we would have at least seen their sealed bodies.
    Its very likely, that while naruto fights, for example the new six paths, other secondary characters are shown defeating the Seven swordsmen of the mist, the various former kages and the rest of the akatsuki-zombies (pein, itachi). It would have been very studid to show lesser fights in great detail and totally skip all the interesting fights.
    Exactly, and I think Madara is headed to KB through.

  18. #2518

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    So you are assuming that Kakashi spent a whole day fighting the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist in which nothing happened? Because that would be bullshit as well. Kishi's written himself into a corner with that. Its far too late for the Seven Swordsmen fight, and far too late to expect anything good of the rest of the secondary characters like Rock Lee as well. Unfortunately, Kishi has shown time and time again that he doesn't care and now that Naruto's entered the scene I doubt the focus will be off him for any significant length of time with the possible exception of Sasuke joining in

  19. #2519
    MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tampa Bay, Florida

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    I wonder if the undead Jinchuuriki still somehow have the tailed beasts in them
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464



  20. #2520

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrules380 View Post
    So you are assuming that Kakashi spent a whole day fighting the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist in which nothing happened? Because that would be bullshit as well. Kishi's written himself into a corner with that. Its far too late for the Seven Swordsmen fight, and far too late to expect anything good of the rest of the secondary characters like Rock Lee as well. Unfortunately, Kishi has shown time and time again that he doesn't care and now that Naruto's entered the scene I doubt the focus will be off him for any significant length of time with the possible exception of Sasuke joining in
    He hasn't written himself in a corner. Naruto chakra will be drained soon. He won't be able to fight the Top rank ninjas. They retreated back because it was dark. I say rock lee gets his fight.

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts