Closed Thread
Page 125 of 500 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 225 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

  1. #2481

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post


    ----------------------------------------------

    Anyway, I hope the anime takes liberty with this war and covers the battles Kishi skipped. Anything having to do with Rock Lee and Kakashi's rampage for example.
    Nice Batman vid.lol
    I agree, I hope we get to see Atleast a portion of Kakashi fight. I am confident he will show the Kages fight through, but I really want to see Rock Lee fight at his fullest.

  2. #2482
    The Nice Guy Outerspec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Home away from home.

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Akumu View Post
    TL;DR Everyone's right, everyone's wrong. It just depends on your outlook on life.
    No, you see Juju believes Naruto only has a destiny because of the choice he makes. I'm not signifying Naruto's choices are moot, even if they lead to the same inevitable destination in the end. I'm signifying this since I have been since the very beginning.

    "The change of tone from Part 1 to Part 2 is what I think Jay is trying to get at.

    A beloved theme of Part 1 was screw Destiny or even change it.

    The entire Part 2's theme IS Destiny."

    That is all.
    Everything's Eventual...


  3. #2483

  4. #2484

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    No, you see Juju believes Naruto only has a destiny because of the choice he makes. I'm not signifying Naruto's choices are moot, even if they lead to the same inevitable destination in the end. I'm signifying this since I have been since the very beginning.

    "The change of tone from Part 1 to Part 2 is what I think Jay is trying to get at.

    A beloved theme of Part 1 was screw Destiny or even change it.

    The entire Part 2's theme IS Destiny."

    That is all.
    Ok, soooo Do you think Madara is heading to capture Bee? Naruto left a clone.

  5. #2485
    Finally came back around Akumu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Texas

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    No, you see Juju believes Naruto only has a destiny because of the choice he makes. I'm not signifying Naruto's choices are moot, even if they lead to the same inevitable destination in the end. I'm signifying this since I have been since the very beginning.

    "The change of tone from Part 1 to Part 2 is what I think Jay is trying to get at.

    A beloved theme of Part 1 was screw Destiny or even change it.

    The entire Part 2's theme IS Destiny."

    That is all.
    From your posts it appears as if you're trying to convince JuJu that Naruto's destiny has always been determined and that his choices don't matter. So forgive me if I misunderstood.

  6. #2486

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    I sometimes wonder if English is juju's first language.

  7. #2487
    The Nice Guy Outerspec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Home away from home.

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Akumu View Post
    From your posts it appears as if you're trying to convince JuJu that Naruto's destiny has always been determined and that his choices don't matter. So forgive me if I misunderstood.
    Well yeah, the only way you could have thought I was convinced of this is if you misunderstood my posts because I've said numerous times that the "Destined Child" was either going to destroy or bring salvation to the Ninja World, so obviously choice is important. In the end though it's still the "Destined Child's"...ummm...destiny to destroy or bring salvation to the Ninja World. 2 choices boiling down to 1 destiny, deciding the fate of the world. The choices he has made up to that point would give us a definitive clue as to which path he takes in his destiny but he still winds up to that inevitable destination.
    Everything's Eventual...


  8. #2488
    Finally came back around Akumu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Texas

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Well yeah, the only way you could have thought I was convinced of this is if you misunderstood my posts because I've said numerous times that the "Destined Child" was either going to destroy or bring salvation to the Ninja World, so obviously choice is important. In the end though it's still the "Destined Child's"...ummm...destiny to destroy or bring salvation to the Ninja World. 2 choices boiling down to 1 destiny, deciding the fate of the world. The choices he has made up to that point would give us a definitive clue as to which path he takes in his destiny but he still winds up to that inevitable destination.
    Looking back through your posts it would appear that we're arguing the same thing. Your Texas example is what confused me I guess. That and JuJu is arguing completely in favor of choices, so in my mind I just shortened your argument to "pre-destination"

    My bad.

    Still, it doesn't change that on this subject you're all right. It's just based on your outlook on life.

    I mean, personally, I don't believe in destiny. I believe completely in free will. That if I could live the same life one hundred different times, where I end up in each life would be different. (Unless, of course, you count all of our destines as death, then no matter what we do we always fulfill our destiny, but that's besides the point.) So I am more inclined to side with JuJu that the prophecy is coming true completely do to his choices. But I also know that free will doesn't truly exist in a fantasy world, and more often than not characters are always fulfilling a destiny.

    So yeah, my bad for misreading your posts.

  9. #2489

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Akumu View Post
    Looking back through your posts it would appear that we're arguing the same thing. Your Texas example is what confused me I guess. That and JuJu is arguing completely in favor of choices, so in my mind I just shortened your argument to "pre-destination"

    My bad.

    Still, it doesn't change that on this subject you're all right. It's just based on your outlook on life.

    I mean, personally, I don't believe in destiny. I believe completely in free will. That if I could live the same life one hundred different times, where I end up in each life would be different. (Unless, of course, you count all of our destines as death, then no matter what we do we always fulfill our destiny, but that's besides the point.) So I am more inclined to side with JuJu that the prophecy is coming true completely do to his choices. But I also know that free will doesn't truly exist in a fantasy world, and more often than not characters are always fulfilling a destiny.

    So yeah, my bad for misreading your posts.
    Agreed, Anyways is Killerbee about to bite the dust?

  10. #2490
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    removed again

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    He's been getting more and more like naruto. I hope he goes out on a high note.

  11. #2491
    The Nice Guy Outerspec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Home away from home.

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    I can't believe I just wasted my time arguing that the Destined Child has a destiny.

    Akumu, you're looking at this from a personal point of view. I'm looking at this as what the manga has clearly and numerous times stated as Naruto's destiny. I'm not even going to get back into his fated confrontation with Sasuke. If the manga states that fate is inevitable then Naruto's destiny is set in motion long before choices.

    Spoiler:
    If the destination is the same in the end "either way" then it's not a series of choices that get you there. It's fate.

    I'll repeat: "Juju believes Naruto only has a destiny because of the choice he makes."

    This is wrong. You said it yourself that, "JuJu is arguing completely in favor of choices". In the world of 'Naruto' his destiny was shaped by choices but it was not created by his choices. The contrasting attitude regarding the importance of destiny/fate (seen as something to rebel against in Part 1 but now it's really important since it involves the main character in Part 2) is what I'm mainly pointing out anyway.
    Last edited by Outerspec; July 3rd, 2011 at 03:59 PM.
    Everything's Eventual...


  12. #2492
    Finally came back around Akumu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Texas

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Actually, I was arguing the same as you until I thought the discussion was over and I said I'd generally be more likely to side with JuJu.

    I left any bias I had out of the discussion until it appeared to be over, so I haven't been arguing anything from a personal point of view.

    And Naruto being a "destined child" doesn't define destiny. Everyone is a destined child. Everyone has a destiny. Assigning that title has no merit anywhere outside of literature. Even then it doesn't change that everyone Naruto encounters is destined to help him in someway or whatever nonsense you want to argue.

    This is an inarguable subject which is why I said that everyone's right and everyone's wrong, and it be better to just move on.

    And, you are now attacking what someone believes on a personal level by saying that what JuJu believes destiny to be is wrong.

    Honestly, you have no proof that Naruto's destiny is not created by his choices, just like we have no proof to the contrary.

    From the image you posted, it appears that the manga does not take a solid stance on what destiny is. And, that also appears to be taken from part 1, which you have claimed is all about defying destiny.

    Now once again forgive me if my info is a little hazy, but the prophecy could have applied to either Nagato or Naruto, right? Unless new information has been delivered in the few months I haven't been reading, has it?

    What I remember was that it said one of Jiraiya's (sp?) pupils was destined to change the world or something. That could mean anything.

    From my literary experience with prophecies, they tend to never really make sense until the moment has arrived. Greek/Roman prophecies were notorious for this.

    Prophecies are generally meant to be as mysterious as possible until the time arrives. This is what allows us to say Nostradamus was right about this or that. In hindsight, it's easy to apply something to a prophecy, especially when the prophecy is taken metaphorically.

    No I know I've sort of digressed from my original point so allow me an attempt to unite my ramblings.

    Naruto might not have been the child of prophecy at all. Hell, it might still end up being Nagato. His choice to place his faith in Naruto might be what allows Naruto to eventually beat Madara or whoever the bad guy is. Hell if Kishi was a good writer, I'd actually place my bet on this.

    Basically, until all is said and done, you can never assume anything when it comes to prophecies or destiny.


    Okay, I realize I rambled really far off track, but I'm going to leave it just because it took me a while to type it all out as I'm an incredibly slow typist.

    TL;DR Why the hell are we still arguing? We agree on the basics, everything else comes from a personal level.

  13. #2493

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    I can't believe I just wasted my time arguing that the Destined Child has a destiny.

    Akumu, you're looking at this from a personal point of view. I'm looking at this as what the manga has clearly and numerous times stated as Naruto's destiny. I'm not even going to get back into his fated confrontation with Sasuke. If the manga states that fate is inevitable then Naruto's destiny is set in motion long before choices.

    If the destination is the same in the end "either way" then it's not a series of choices that get you there. It's fate.

    I'll repeat: "Juju believes Naruto only has a destiny because of the choice he makes."

    This is wrong. You said it yourself that, "JuJu is arguing completely in favor of choices". In the world of 'Naruto' his destiny was shaped by choices but it was not created by his choices. The contrasting attitude regarding the importance of destiny/fate (seen as something to rebel against in Part 1 but now it's really important since it involves the main character in Part 2) is what I'm mainly pointing out anyway.
    I thought you said we were done with this. Listen the only thing I believe is Naruto made those choices himself. The Toad looked in the future and saw what Naruto did. Also what proof do you have that Naruto doing something else would of still ended up with the same PREDIction? The scan you posted doesn't show Neji dad has anymore clue about then we do.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Akumu View Post
    Actually, I was arguing the same as you until I thought the discussion was over and I said I'd generally be more likely to side with JuJu.

    I left any bias I had out of the discussion until it appeared to be over, so I haven't been arguing anything from a personal point of view.

    And Naruto being a "destined child" doesn't define destiny. Everyone is a destined child. Everyone has a destiny. Assigning that title has no merit anywhere outside of literature. Even then it doesn't change that everyone Naruto encounters is destined to help him in someway or whatever nonsense you want to argue.

    This is an inarguable subject which is why I said that everyone's right and everyone's wrong, and it be better to just move on.

    And, you are now attacking what someone believes on a personal level by saying that what JuJu believes destiny to be is wrong.

    Honestly, you have no proof that Naruto's destiny is not created by his choices, just like we have no proof to the contrary.

    From the image you posted, it appears that the manga does not take a solid stance on what destiny is. And, that also appears to be taken from part 1, which you have claimed is all about defying destiny.

    Now once again forgive me if my info is a little hazy, but the prophecy could have applied to either Nagato or Naruto, right? Unless new information has been delivered in the few months I haven't been reading, has it?

    What I remember was that it said one of Jiraiya's (sp?) pupils was destined to change the world or something. That could mean anything.

    From my literary experience with prophecies, they tend to never really make sense until the moment has arrived. Greek/Roman prophecies were notorious for this.

    Prophecies are generally meant to be as mysterious as possible until the time arrives. This is what allows us to say Nostradamus was right about this or that. In hindsight, it's easy to apply something to a prophecy, especially when the prophecy is taken metaphorically.

    No I know I've sort of digressed from my original point so allow me an attempt to unite my ramblings.

    Naruto might not have been the child of prophecy at all. Hell, it might still end up being Nagato. His choice to place his faith in Naruto might be what allows Naruto to eventually beat Madara or whoever the bad guy is. Hell if Kishi was a good writer, I'd actually place my bet on this.

    Basically, until all is said and done, you can never assume anything when it comes to prophecies or destiny.


    Okay, I realize I rambled really far off track, but I'm going to leave it just because it took me a while to type it all out as I'm an incredibly slow typist.

    TL;DR Why the hell are we still arguing? We agree on the basics, everything else comes from a personal level.
    Exactly, very insightful post.

  14. #2494
    A dog exists somewhere David Ludwig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Florida

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Akumu View Post
    Everyone is a destined child. Everyone has a destiny.
    Does that mean the side character's destiny is to be useless?

  15. #2495
    Finally came back around Akumu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Texas

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by David Ludwig View Post
    Does that mean the side character's destiny is to be useless?
    When you're a terrible author it does.

  16. #2496
    The Nice Guy Outerspec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Home away from home.

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Akumu View Post
    Actually, I was arguing the same as you until I thought the discussion was over and I said I'd generally be more likely to side with JuJu.

    I left any bias I had out of the discussion until it appeared to be over, so I haven't been arguing anything from a personal point of view.
    No one said you were arguing from a personal point of view. You're looking at destiny from a personal point of view.

    "I mean, personally, I don't believe in destiny."

    -Akumu

    If you were arguing the same as me then you'd agree that his destiny was not created by his choices but in fact was pre-determined. This is not the case.

    And Naruto being a "destined child" doesn't define destiny.
    Obviously but why are you telling me this? I never even alluded to this. I'm just pointing out the Destined Child has a destiny.

    Everyone is a destined child. Everyone has a destiny. Assigning that title has no merit anywhere outside of literature. Even then it doesn't change that everyone Naruto encounters is destined to help him in someway or whatever nonsense you want to argue.
    Naruto is "the" Destined Child but I'll go along with the argument of calling everyone a destined child. Sure. Either way they all have a destiny!

    This is an inarguable subject which is why I said that everyone's right and everyone's wrong, and it be better to just move on.
    There's a black and white area which has clearly been defined. Is Naruto's destiny pre-determined (an inevitable set conclusion) or is Naruto's destiny created by his choices (any conclusion based off of what Naruto chooses)?

    And, you are now attacking what someone believes on a personal level by saying that what JuJu believes destiny to be is wrong.
    No, Juju can believe what he wants about destiny but in the context of the manga what he believes to be destiny is wrong.

    Honestly, you have no proof that Naruto's destiny is not created by his choices, just like we have no proof to the contrary.
    Oh...so I guess you forgot about the fated confrontation between Naruto and Sasuke?

    Is it just a coincidence that Naruto and Sasuke became immediate rivals like their ancestors? It's just a coincidence that Naruto and Sasuke fought at the Valley of End where Uchiha Madra and Hashirama fought? Is it just coincidence that Sasuke embodies the hate of the Uchiha and Naruto embodies the fiery will of the Senju so well!? That these 2 should develop a rivalry and confront each other...coincidence not fate!

    Spoiler:
    Lol, really? Coincidence is a persistent sonofabitch!

    Spoiler:
    There confrontation is a fate Naruto has been walking headlong into ever since he met Sasuke. Probably even before.

    What you're telling me is that I have no proof that Naruto doesn't have a pre-determined destiny. That this is is all in effect due to Naruto's choices. There's nothing bigger going on here. It's all such a coincidence it blows my mind. Oh yes, I know this is a different scenario but surely you see how it applies to the concept of and fate/destiny in this manga.

    From the image you posted, it appears that the manga does not take a solid stance on what destiny is. And, that also appears to be taken from part 1, which you have claimed is all about defying destiny.
    Naruto's stance from Part 1 was a rebellion against destiny. The image I posted were Neji's thoughts, but the emotion the readers felt after coming from that battle thanks to the main character was that destiny was not inevitable and can be changed. Part 2 of the manga has completely blown that out of the water. Not only is Naruto fated to confront Sasuke but he's fated to decide the fate of the world.

    Now once again forgive me if my info is a little hazy, but the prophecy could have applied to either Nagato or Naruto, right? Unless new information has been delivered in the few months I haven't been reading, has it?
    No, the prophecy applied to both Naruto and Nagato.

    What I remember was that it said one of Jiraiya's (sp?) pupils was destined to change the world or something. That could mean anything.
    No, it was 2 very specific and consequential things. Destroy the world or bring it salvation. That was the "change" the world would undergo, or 'The Great Revolution' in other words.

    From my literary experience with prophecies, they tend to never really make sense until the moment has arrived. Greek/Roman prophecies were notorious for this.

    Prophecies are generally meant to be as mysterious as possible until the time arrives. This is what allows us to say Nostradamus was right about this or that. In hindsight, it's easy to apply something to a prophecy, especially when the prophecy is taken metaphorically.
    This is nice and all but what does this have to do with the fact that The Great Toad foresaw Naruto's destiny? And the fact that The Great Toad is always right so Naruto would have ended up at his destined conclusion no matter what?

    No I know I've sort of digressed from my original point so allow me an attempt to unite my ramblings.

    Naruto might not have been the child of prophecy at all. Hell, it might still end up being Nagato. His choice to place his faith in Naruto might be what allows Naruto to eventually beat Madara or whoever the bad guy is. Hell if Kishi was a good writer, I'd actually place my bet on this.

    Basically, until all is said and done, you can never assume anything when it comes to prophecies or destiny.

    Okay, I realize I rambled really far off track, but I'm going to leave it just because it took me a while to type it all out as I'm an incredibly slow typist.

    TL;DR Why the hell are we still arguing? We agree on the basics, everything else comes from a personal level.
    I'm not assuming anything. I'll point out once again that I'm going off what the manga clearly points out. What its author Kishi clearly points out! Jiraiya, Minato, and The Great Toad all confirmed Naruto is the Destined Child.

    We're still arguing because I'm confused about how anyone can argue against Naruto being the Destined Child! He has a destiny! He had a destiny before he was born! The Great Toad explained the prophecy before Naruto was born. Can I make myself anymore clearer than this?

    Oh, I know Juju's argument. The Great Toad saw into the future and knew all of Naruto's choices!!11!! Right, yet The Great Toad didn't know if the Destined Child would either destroy the world or save it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    I thought you said we were done with this.
    Oh yes, I was until you said this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    I guess we agree then.
    We don't agree. That's why I said we need to agree to disagree. The only thing we agree on is the fact Naruto has a destiny. You all think it was created by his choices. I think it was pre-determined and inevitable.


    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Blah Blah Blah the only reason why Naruto is fulfilling all of this destiny stuff is because of these...these weirdly coincidental choices guys!11!

    Spoiler:
    Last edited by Outerspec; July 3rd, 2011 at 05:14 PM.
    Everything's Eventual...


  17. #2497

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Spoiler:


    No one said you were arguing from a personal point of view. You're looking at destiny from a personal point of view.

    "I mean, personally, I don't believe in destiny."

    -Akumu

    If you were arguing the same as me then you'd agree that his destiny was not created by his choices but in fact was pre-determined. This is not the case.



    Obviously but why are you telling me this? I never even alluded to this. I'm just pointing out the Destined Child has a destiny.



    Naruto is "the" Destined Child but I'll go along with the argument of calling everyone a destined child. Sure. Either way they all have a destiny!



    There's a black and white area which has clearly been defined. Is Naruto's destiny pre-determined (an inevitable set conclusion) or is Naruto's destiny created by his choices (any conclusion based off of what Naruto chooses)?



    No, Juju can believe what he wants about destiny but in the context of the manga what he believes to be destiny is wrong.



    Oh...so I guess you forgot about the fated confrontation between Naruto and Sasuke?

    Is it just a coincidence that Naruto and Sasuke became immediate rivals like their ancestors? It's just a coincidence that Naruto and Sasuke fought at the Valley of End where Uchiha Madra and Hashirama fought? Is it just coincidence that Sasuke embodies the hate of the Uchiha and Naruto embodies the fiery will of the Senju so well!? That these 2 should develop a rivalry and confront each other...coincidence not fate!

    Lol, really? Coincidence is a persistent sonofabitch!

    There confrontation is a fate Naruto has been walking headlong into ever since he met Sasuke. Probably even before.

    What you're telling me is that I have no proof that Naruto doesn't have a pre-determined destiny. That this is is all in effect due to Naruto's choices. There's nothing bigger going on here. It's all such a coincidence it blows my mind. Oh yes, I know this is a different scenario but surely you see how it applies to the concept of and fate/destiny in this manga.



    Naruto's stance from Part 1 was a rebellion against destiny. The image I posted were Neji's thoughts, but the emotion the readers felt after coming from that battle thanks to the main character was that destiny was not inevitable and can be changed. Part 2 of the manga has completely blown that out of the water. Not only is Naruto fated to confront Sasuke but he's fated to decide the fate of the world.



    No, the prophecy applied to both Naruto and Nagato.



    No, it was 2 very specific and consequential things. Destroy the world or bring it salvation. That was the "change" the world would undergo, or 'The Great Revolution' in other words.



    This is nice and all but what does this have to do with the fact that The Great Toad foresaw Naruto's destiny? And the fact that The Great Toad is always right so Naruto would have ended up at his destined conclusion no matter what?



    I'm not assuming anything. I'll point out once again that I'm going off what the manga clearly points out. What its author Kishi clearly points out! Jiraiya, Minato, and The Great Toad all confirmed Naruto is the Destined Child.

    We're still arguing because I'm confused about how anyone can argue against Naruto being the Destined Child! He has a destiny! He had a destiny before he was born! The Great Toad explained the prophecy before Naruto was born. Can I make myself anymore clearer than this?

    Oh, I know Juju's argument. The Great Toad saw into the future and knew all of Naruto's choices!!11!! Right, yet The Great Toad didn't know if the Destined Child would either destroy the world or save it.



    Oh yes, I was until you said this.



    We don't agree. That's why I said we need to agree to disagree. The only thing we agree on is the fact Naruto has a destiny. You all think it was created by his choices. I think it was pre-determined and inevitable.


    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Blah Blah Blah the only reason why Naruto is fulfilling all of this destiny stuff is because of these...these weirdly coincidental choices guys!11!

    My fault, I was agreeing with you that we should stop. Obviously we didn't agree. Your going nuts over this through. Lol

  18. #2498
    Finally came back around Akumu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Texas

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    I'm not gonna bother responding to that post right now. I've got to leave in a couple of minutes.

    When I get back however I will respond completely.

    For now I'm just going to say this:

    You're arguing two sides of the same coin.

    Outerspec, you're in favor of pre-determined destiny.

    JuJu is in favor self-fulfilling destiny.

    No matter what you're still ending up in the same place. Naruto's destiny is still to save the world. You're just arguing about how he goes about it, and that is nothing more than personal belief, which is something that's not going to be changed by a forum post.

    Destiny is truly an ambiguous thing to argue about. It's also a foolish one. So I'm asking everyone to just let it go.

    I have mad respect for JuJu because he's been trying to change the topic. Unfortunately because I'm so behind I was unable to oblige him, and because I am so stubborn I continued to argue a moot point with you.

  19. #2499
    The Nice Guy Outerspec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Home away from home.

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    My fault, I was agreeing with you that we should stop. Obviously we didn't agree. Your going nuts over this through. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Akumu View Post
    I'm not gonna bother responding to that post right now. I've got to leave in a couple of minutes.

    When I get back however I will respond completely.

    For now I'm just going to say this:

    You're arguing two sides of the same coin.

    Outerspec, you're in favor of pre-determined destiny.

    JuJu is in favor self-fulfilling destiny.

    No matter what you're still ending up in the same place. Naruto's destiny is still to save the world. You're just arguing about how he goes about it, and that is nothing more than personal belief, which is something that's not going to be changed by a forum post.

    Destiny is truly an ambiguous thing to argue about. It's also a foolish one. So I'm asking everyone to just let it go.

    I have mad respect for JuJu because he's been trying to change the topic. Unfortunately because I'm so behind I was unable to oblige him, and because I am so stubborn I continued to argue a moot point with you.
    Lol, you know what? Maybe I have been going a little nuts over this but you two can't seem to see the difference between Naruto creating his own destiny (what you all believe he has been doing all along) and Naruto being destined to do something. We're not arguing how Naruto goes about fulfilling his destiny. We all know how he goes about doing that. How would you all explain Naruto and Sasuke? Coincidence of course! LOL it boggles my miiiiiinnnnnd!

    Anyway, I'll just end on this because this whole argument has been rather pointless if neither side could never get their point across.



    Yes, the argument has been that pointless.
    Everything's Eventual...


  20. #2500

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    He got the prophecy because of his choices. ok I done let's talk about something else because we are not going anywhere.
    Clearly since I and Outer have been telling you that the manga directly refers to Naruto as the destined child but whatever.

    Yeah let's leave it here since we're not going anywhere despite the evidence we have on our side.

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts