Closed Thread
Page 122 of 500 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Prismeru View Post
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/57765310/13

Does this mean Naruto´s transformation is going to be like the thunder god Raijin? So, Sasuke´s getting a Faggy Scarf or something like a pouch to be the wind god Fujin? or am i just overimagining things?
    Sasuke is Raijin, Nauto is Fuujin.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/06/30...cement-trailer

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations announcement trailer

Get to use pre timeskip characters I'm liking it already
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Naruto. The filler anime. Around half of the series is pointless, aggravating filler. We use this filler to explore the 405th forgotten legendary enemy of Konoha! We could have used it to explore other countries besides Konoha which would give the audience what they want even if it wouldn't be canon. But we decided coming up with more and more incredibly bland, generic villians is what mass audiences want. And considering all the people eating up the current Naruto manga, I don't think Naruto's audience has particularly high standards for their stories. YAY MONEY!
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

I like to think that twenty years down the line Naruto's anime will be remembered solely for having over a year of nothing but filler.

That and that one Pain episode.

Quote Originally Posted by IceBorg View Post
    That and that one Pain episode.
    That one episode that is only spoken of in whispers, for if it is uttered out loud then it shall bring terror and chaos from everyone in the room automatically deciding to run away, run for their very soul, from the horror that is Naruto Shippuden 167.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    YOuR JUST HATING AND NOT APPRECIATING 167'S TECHNICAL SHIT
    Indeed! The Graphics, I say, are a beautiful piece of art! TV shows can get wacky at times, and this is when it blossoms in a good way!

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

plz someone explain what happened on this pagehttp://mangastream.com/read/naruto/57765310/16. It looked like Naruto threw the rasengan thingy and zetsu turned into water instead of being cut in half. Usually don't yu have to summon a summon on a substance? How exactly did gamahiro come out of the sky?

Also why watse chakra doing rasengans when a simple swipe would cut them in half.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuJinbei View Post
    http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/06/30...cement-trailer

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations announcement trailer

Get to use pre timeskip characters I'm liking it already
    naruto games y u so gud

your manga is so bad

but u r so gud

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    sorry it took me so long to reply. Too much parties this weekend
    Don't feel sorry about this. We all have lives and I was confident you'd reply. It's cool bro. So don't feel sorry about taking awhile to reply.

Especially when I'm guilty of the same thing right now lol.

So by all means, take as long as you need to. I'll wait.

How does Raikage letting Naruto pass make him useless. The story is about the Uchia and uzamakis, Fine, but i don't see how that makes Raikage useless. Raikage could end up killing Kabuto, will he still be useless? Naruto hasn't pushed aside anybody. Naruto/Bee just convinced him to let him go after multiple attempts of killing him. I still don't see how having the Sage of the six path blood means your irre.
    This is why in my first post that started this mess I said you just didn't get it.

This is why back during our sexism debate on your last account I REALLY needed to pound why something was wrong in your head.

You're looking at things at face value. You're taking it as literally as possible and completely missing the underlying implications of what is happening.

The Raikage is a very powerful man. Both in physical strength and in political strength. Yet he's completely willing to let Naruto and Bee go, likely falling right into Madara's plans, after Naruto used the power of Talk no Jutsu. Sure Bee helped but that's beside the point. The point is Naruto, an Uzemaki, is having people who really should be important and really shouldn't let Naruto and Bee go for any reason is letting them stroll by, defying all logic.

These characters aren't controlling the how the story continues anymore. Almost everything is decided by descendants of the Sage of Six Paths now.

Destiny is now everything and hard work is dead.

I guess Kabuto is also irrelevant too, but yet he is a the major arc villain.
    The main villain here is Madara. Obviously.

Point is kind of moot. Rock Lee loss every major fight he has been in. Naruto still works hard or he wouldn't be the child of destiny. He would be dead.
    Almost every major fight. Rock Lee has pulled off some victories. And even when he didn't win, sometimes it was a moral victory enough that one could say "yeah he didn't win, but look how close he came with nothing but the power of hard work". My best example I can think of off the top of my head is the example I believe I already mentioned, the Rock Lee vs Gaara fight.

And again, I have to point out that if this was part 1 Naruto you'd be absolutely right. Part 1 Naruto worked his tail off (no pun intended) to become stronger. And even then he still sometimes lost. His kyuubi powers sometimes helped, but even then it was not always a gurantee for victory. Especially if he can't control it.
    But that was then. In part 2 Naruto after awhile is now the child of destiny. He's literally pulling new powers out of his ass. And by new powers, I mean new super forms (sage mode and this super sayian kyuubi form) and new variations of the ransengan.

Instead of him being a random kid who was unlucky enough to have a demon fox in him that wants to be the best, he's now chosen to have the fox put in him. Chosen to be the one to stop Madara. He's the son of the Fourth and has the blood of the Sage of Six Paths in him. He's destined for greatness now and is now one of the most powerful ninja in the entire series.

Why don't you get this?

Naruto hasn't done anything in the war yet either, but being the main character his role will be the most important.
    Yet is the key word here. Chances are everyone will get their asses kicked and Naruto will swoop in to save the day.

Sakura found out about Madara plan and alerted the alliance, Ino stopped Kin from killing their whole fleet, and Choji destroyed half their fleet. I also gurentee Gaara, Rock lee, and others from the 11 will do things in the 2nd day.
    I hope they become more relevant. I want them to be more relevant. I want to be proven wrong. I genuinely hope there's more moments like the Ino-Shika-Cho tag team.

But that's not what we're talking about. They're still irrelevant in the grand scheme of the story. They are just footsoliders in a war, which would be fine, BUT compared to Naruto or Sasuke, they have no impact on the greater events of the story.

On my main point. Naruto still doesn't belive in destiny, he just wants to do what his parents left for him.
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/39717916/7

Wants to do what his parents left for him.

Left for him = Destiny

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrules380 View Post
    Whether Naruto cares isn't the issue at all. The fact is that it was implied even one clone could kill him quickly, and he's making tons now with no visible side effects. it's bad writing plain and simple.If Kishi wanted to do this, than he shouldn't have made that page that said he couldn't. The chakra system had potential until it became extremely clear that it was totally irrelevant and nobody ever ran out of chakra no matter what techniques they used (except Kakashi, which is bull because Kakashi should have far, far more chakra than the average ninja, so I'm guessing he just missed the memo)
    The page doesn't say he couldn't do it (use clones).

Spoiler:
    As you said in your second sentence it was only "implied" that using clones was a significant risk which could wind up killing him. And you know what? It is a significant risk but it also says for every clone he makes the fox will drain a "portion" of Naruto's chakra. Not anything like, 'It'll double the amount of chakra the fox drains from you!' I'm sure Naruto will feel the drain but there's also this as Juju credibly pointed out.

Spoiler:
    His unnaturally large chakra attribute has been reinforced over and over again since Part 1 of the series...

Spoiler:
    So it's a credible case for Naruto being able to create clones and be able to withstand the chakra drain better than the others.

The Hachibi (8 Tails Biju) was just talking from his and Killer Bee's own experience. They don't know how much extra chakra Naruto has. The Hachibi warned Naruto not to underestimate the Kyubi but couldn't it just as easily be the same case the other way around?

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuJinbei View Post
    Just curious but since Mito Uzamaki was married to the first they would have a kid right? which would mean Naruto has blood relation to Tsunade and the First Hokage right?
    Naruto is related to everybody at this point. Anyway, you're right. Naruto is related to Tsunade because he has Uzumaki blood running through him. Tsunade also has some Uzumaki blood running through her because her grandmother was an Uzumaki.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The chapter was pretty good. Naruto ran around smashing up Zetsu clones and rooting out the enemy for the majority of the chapter. It's pretty hard to screw that up. We all saw this savior act coming so it's no big surprise. Whoever remembered that talk with the 8 tails about cloning brought up a really good point though. I'll be watching out to see how far Kishi will make Naruto to go with those clones.
    Everything's Eventual...

Just curious. The last chapter I read was the one where the one puppet guy was killed by love or something.

Has the series gotten any better since then?

And, is it actually close to ending (close as in a year or less left) as far as anyone can tell? If so then I'll probably catch up and see it to the end, just for the sake of nostalgia.

Well I hope it will end soon ...but I kinda doubt it ... :/
    3DS FC: 0903-2798-9958
    PSN: H3kt1
    My YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuw...yK6eHc5FiDIEOw

Quote Originally Posted by Akumu View Post
    Just curious. The last chapter I read was the one where the one puppet guy was killed by love or something.

If anything its only gotten worse.

And, is it actually close to ending (close as in a year or less left) as far as anyone can tell?
    We all hope so.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Akumu View Post

To give you a quick recap:

*To the tune of "We Didn't Start the Fire"*
    Seven swordsmen, Zabuza, Haku and Kakashi yah, Darui and Samui, Magic suction gourd-y thing,
    Fight with Ino-Shika-Cho, Mifune and Hanzou, Giant statue, big surprise, 40,000 dead guys.
    Creepy weird confession from, a guy who likes Sakura. Guys that pee, gotta be, Zetsus in disguise, see.
    Naruto, he gets a clue. Wants to fight, what will they do? Raikage flashback, Bee has got his back, Madara makes Pains(ies) with the Jinchuurikis.

Hmm, not bad considering I made that up on the spot.

You forgot the "Savior" role Naruto had been given by his dad to beat Madara.

Am I the only one who thinks that Minato is not just really bad of a character, being as perfect as he is, is also an asshole to doom his child to destiny? You know, the same kid that had to endure destiny with hard work and now finds out his hard work doesnt mean almost anything anymore, its destiny. Neji was right.

Quote Originally Posted by RPGJay View Post
    Spoiler:

Don't feel sorry about this. We all have lives and I was confident you'd reply. It's cool bro. So don't feel sorry about taking awhile to reply.

Especially when I'm guilty of the same thing right now lol.

So by all means, take as long as you need to. I'll wait.

This is why in my first post that started this mess I said you just didn't get it.

This is why back during our sexism debate on your last account I REALLY needed to pound why something was wrong in your head.

You're looking at things at face value. You're taking it as literally as possible and completely missing the underlying implications of what is happening.

The Raikage is a very powerful man. Both in physical strength and in political strength. Yet he's completely willing to let Naruto and Bee go, likely falling right into Madara's plans, after Naruto used the power of Talk no Jutsu. Sure Bee helped but that's beside the point. The point is Naruto, an Uzemaki, is having people who really should be important and really shouldn't let Naruto and Bee go for any reason is letting them stroll by, defying all logic.

These characters aren't controlling the how the story continues anymore. Almost everything is decided by descendants of the Sage of Six Paths now.

Destiny is now everything and hard work is dead.

The main villain here is Madara. Obviously.

Almost every major fight. Rock Lee has pulled off some victories. And even when he didn't win, sometimes it was a moral victory enough that one could say "yeah he didn't win, but look how close he came with nothing but the power of hard work". My best example I can think of off the top of my head is the example I believe I already mentioned, the Rock Lee vs Gaara fight.

And again, I have to point out that if this was part 1 Naruto you'd be absolutely right. Part 1 Naruto worked his tail off (no pun intended) to become stronger. And even then he still sometimes lost. His kyuubi powers sometimes helped, but even then it was not always a gurantee for victory. Especially if he can't control it.
    But that was then. In part 2 Naruto after awhile is now the child of destiny. He's literally pulling new powers out of his ass. And by new powers, I mean new super forms (sage mode and this super sayian kyuubi form) and new variations of the ransengan.

Instead of him being a random kid who was unlucky enough to have a demon fox in him that wants to be the best, he's now chosen to have the fox put in him. Chosen to be the one to stop Madara. He's the son of the Fourth and has the blood of the Sage of Six Paths in him. He's destined for greatness now and is now one of the most powerful ninja in the entire series.

Why don't you get this?

Yet is the key word here. Chances are everyone will get their asses kicked and Naruto will swoop in to save the day.

I hope they become more relevant. I want them to be more relevant. I want to be proven wrong. I genuinely hope there's more moments like the Ino-Shika-Cho tag team.

But that's not what we're talking about. They're still irrelevant in the grand scheme of the story. They are just footsoliders in a war, which would be fine, BUT compared to Naruto or Sasuke, they have no impact on the greater events of the story.

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/39717916/7

Wants to do what his parents left for him.

Left for him = Destiny
    Like i said i understand what your saying. I just don't agree with you. Raikage decided to let him pass after proving himself. Bee had to help convince him. Just like he did to Gaara, Raikage was also trying to kill him. How is trying to kill someone lying down and doing noting? Also they wouldo f eventually let him out anyways because of Madara plan withh the Zetsus. Madara can be the main villian, but Kabuto has advance madara plan greatly and HIS Edos are giving the alliance the most trouble. If someone other then naruto kills him your point makes no sense. Kabuto is likly to betray Madara too.

Naruto hasn't pull out one moves out of his ass. Not 1 move. Please tell me these moves he pulls out of his ass.
    Naruto has been the same guy who trains all the time. If naruto is not on a mission all he does is ask for training. IDK what your talking about. If naruto didn't train he wouldn't have the "destiny" would he because he would be dead.

Obviously Naruto will have to fight Sasuke. Seriously, he is the main character and the story is being pushed foward by them. Sakura just figured out Madara plan.
    Yes compared to the the 2 main characters, nobody is more revelant. I agree.

Like i said a million times. Naruto doesn't believe in Destiny. That page doesn't prove Naruto does. http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/39717916/9 He has faith in the job his parents left for him. He CHOOSES to do it like he said in part 1 to Neji.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterion View Post
    You forgot the "Savior" role Naruto had been given by his dad to beat Madara.

Am I the only one who thinks that Minato is not just really bad of a character, being as perfect as he is, is also an asshole to doom his child to destiny? You know, the same kid that had to endure destiny with hard work and now finds out his hard work doesnt mean almost anything anymore, its destiny. Neji was right.
    Naruto said destiny doesn't matter because you get to choose your own destiny. If hardwork doesn't matter why didn't naruto just sit down and do noting in part 2 and not train. Wait for the war and kill Sasuke/Madara oh thats right he can't because he would be dead from not training.

It's not whether or not Naruto believes in destiny, it's that it is his destiny. It makes the first whole half a joke. Remember that whole argument with Neji? First it made it seem like Neji was wrong, but Rock Lee still hasn't beaten him in a fight. But guess who has? Naruto. Whose now not the ninja failure, but the chosen one.

So doesn't that mean Neji was right?

If Kishi had went without using those words in this series, it would've been all the better. They don't belong in any series, unless you're going to pull that twist that Star Wars did with Anakin, where even though he helped kill everybody, he still fulfilled his prophecy and stopped Palpatine.

To top it all off, now he's bloodline kid on top of all of that. Also something that wasn't necessary, I would've preferred if he was just some regular joe schmuck with the nine tails in him. He already had one perk, he didn't need anymore. Not if you wanted to keep the hard work theme going, which Kishimoto obviously did not.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

Closed Thread

Thread Information