Closed Thread
Page 120 of 500 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 220 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Just curious but since Mito Uzamaki was married to the first they would have a kid right? which would mean Naruto has blood relation to Tsunade and the First Hokage right?
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Quote Originally Posted by Croc7 View Post
    Why do people hate so much.
    The plot of the series is crap everyone knows this, just enjoy the chapters. Its a typical shonen where the protagonist gets a random power up and rapes people. If u dont enjoy it one bit. Stop reading it. Personally I found it enjoyable.
    You pretty much love whatever is given to you.

HEY HERE'S A PLATE OF FRESH COW MANURE!

Mmmmmm, yummy. Very exquisite.

madara's the most evil villain....... he should really look at how brutal one piece villains are, madara's a pussy

but i did actually like the chapter for some reason, although I was shaking my head a lot too

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicań of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

It's not that complicated guys. Naruto just doesn't care if it drains his chakra because he is Naruto. He dgaf http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/519/11 top right panel

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    madara's the most evil villain....... he should really look at how brutal one piece villains are, madara's a pussy

but i did actually like the chapter for some reason, although I was shaking my head a lot too
    Madara killed a whole clan full of kids, tried to kill a baby Naruto, twist a confused kid into doing his work for him, breaks peoples necks, and lol at losing body parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    It's not that complicated guys. Naruto just doesn't care if it drains his chakra because he is Naruto. He dgaf http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/519/11 top right panel

Madara killed a whole clan full of kids, tried to kill a baby Naruto, twist a confused kid into doing his work for him, breaks peoples necks, and lol at losing body parts.
    Celestial Dragons.

The World Government.

lol @ his finger growing hands

Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post

Whether Naruto cares isn't the issue at all. The fact is that it was implied even one clone could kill him quickly, and he's making tons now with no visible side effects. it's bad writing plain and simple.If Kishi wanted to do this, than he shouldn't have made that page that said he couldn't. The chakra system had potential until it became extremely clear that it was totally irrelevant and nobody ever ran out of chakra no matter what techniques they used (except Kakashi, which is bull because Kakashi should have far, far more chakra than the average ninja, so I'm guessing he just missed the memo)

"Hey Naruto, just checking in to tell you Madara's immortal, so be sure to kill him. He's evil."

I can't help thinking that Shikuza telling Naruto not to use talk-no-jutsu means he probably will. There is also the problem of Naruto making all of those clones, when Bee ckearky said it would make the Kyuubi control him.

YOu know thinking back on a few points, the Kyuubi form should by all rights by completely fucking useless against Madara. Madara revealed he has mokuton a while ago-which can surpress fox chakra. Madara also has the Sharingan- and at one point it was stated the greatest strength of it was to control the kyuubi (like when Naruto first met Sasuke after timeskip). Taking both of these into account, the whole Kyuubi power should be completely useless against him making it nearly completely pointless, although I suspect KIshi has either forgotten about this stuff or will just ignore it

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

@namixluffy crocodile drops you off of a roof after he destroys your country not by using clones of gol's dna just by manipulating the people until a peaceful contry wants to overthrow their evil king who actually loves his people. All that without raising a hand.

Any way I read this chapter more than the new one piece not because it's good but because the art sucks so bad I have no Idea how naruto's minifrs killed zetsu and summoned a giant frong all without me seeing anything but hirogama's huge uncreative drawn ass. This kyubbi mode is such bull to. I can't wait to see what majical jutsu the fourth used to make the kyubbi's chakra mimic the rikdoo sennins chakra and the senju. Both of which he should have never have met. Though theres always one offbrand thing I like about naruto chapters and for this one I would have to say I was happy seeing him summon another frog other than gamabunta.

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/57765310/13

Does this mean Naruto┤s transformation is going to be like the thunder god Raijin? So, Sasuke┤s getting a Faggy Scarf or something like a pouch to be the wind god Fujin? or am i just overimagining things?

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrules380 View Post
    Whether Naruto cares isn't the issue at all. The fact is that it was implied even one clone could kill him quickly, and he's making tons now with no visible side effects. it's bad writing plain and simple.If Kishi wanted to do this, than he shouldn't have made that page that said he couldn't. The chakra system had potential until it became extremely clear that it was totally irrelevant and nobody ever ran out of chakra no matter what techniques they used (except Kakashi, which is bull because Kakashi should have far, far more chakra than the average ninja, so I'm guessing he just missed the memo)
    I was replying to the people who said Naruto couldn't do it at all. He could still do it because he doesn't really care if he dies, but his chakra will be drained. Hm He went to clones at the end of the chapter. How in the world do you know if its affecting him? If Kishi doesn't bring up Naruto losing chakra in the next chapters I will stop posting here. Kakashi does have a lot of chakra. The sharingan just drains him a lot.

Why are people posting Op villains like I said they suck? I never said that. Madara also manipulated 8 members to catch the beast for him while he sits back acting like a fool name good boy Tobi, Madara bypassed Naruto tnj, which is hard to do. Lol

If Kishi doesn't bring up Naruto losing chakra in the next chapters I will stop posting here.
    Only to come back a few weeks later with a new account and the same old grammatical errors

Nyuk nyuk nyuk. ...

Ok tell the mod. I gurentee it, if Kishi doesn't bring Naruto chakra in the next few chapters Ip ban me

I Kishi doesn't do it, you have to give up clubbing all night long with beautiful women, beating up tough guys, drinking your body weight in hard liquor, running from cops, and being the king of Ibiza nightlife, Don Jujuario.

Closed Thread

Thread Information