+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 494 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Because it's about time Glossy black appears and owns every ninja and kage combined with his left eye.
    eaf4e9

Quote Originally Posted by gwar315 View Post
    Looks like the good guys are winning so I dont even see why they would need Naruto right now.
    Well, they don't need Naruto. Naruto just feels the need to end the war and thus he's jumping into the fray. I was hoping Kishi would make the war more dire before making Naruto join in but with Naruto jumping in now I guess Sasuke will follow soon after. It doesn't look like the tides will ever turn until Madara or Sasuke join the battle. I know Madara would want to keep Sasuke as far away from Kabuchimaru as possible but the other side tried to keep Naruto out of the battle as well. Didn't work out so well.
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Wow, that's a cover to rival One Piece, too bad about the content that's actually in it.
    I didn't think much of this chapter, it certainly wasn't terrible but it wasn't good. But on Naruto Forums most of the posters are giving it 10/10. Damn Narutards. I've actually joined Naruto Forums so that I can troll the Narutards and Bleachtards there. Sounds like it could be fun.
    This makes you cool.

What should happen when you do stupid things in the middle of a war? You get a fist of magma in your guts.

What will happen in naruto when he does stupid things in the middle of a war? The war will end with 3 Mesiah-no-Jutsu.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

did anybody check out the new opening...
    "What are you talking about? I am me!Nobody else!" —Roxas

It's seriously called ''Lovers''? Really now?

Well, aside from Killer Bee and the Raikage having awesome bits, that was just like every other Naruto Shippuden opening ever.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

This opening clearly shows how Sakura wants to interfere between the Lovers.
    eaf4e9

Has the anime stopped the fillers yet? If so which episode?

I kinda dropped this show because it felt too.. dry... But should I take it up again? I mean... I read the first 9 volumes (...) but does it get better from there?

Ouhww, and I just watched Naruto vs One Piece on Youtube (expecting what should be expected so I could be smug and cocky... Heh...) and heck guys, HECK! Naruto won. I actually feel safe at this forum... It's weird out there...

btw. am I allowed to write random crap on this thread? I mean... Does it matter? (just asking...)
    You should really vote for Kai.

Lee's "Byakugan" cracked me up xD

The other Naruto chapter... was okay. I liked Iruka's actions, but again, I know why I dislike Naruto himself so much.

Quote Originally Posted by kagexp View Post
    I kinda dropped this show because it felt too.. dry... But should I take it up again? I mean... I read the first 9 volumes (...) but does it get better from there?

Ouhww, and I just watched Naruto vs One Piece on Youtube (expecting what should be expected so I could be smug and cocky... Heh...) and heck guys, HECK! Naruto won. I actually feel safe at this forum... It's weird out there...

btw. am I allowed to write random crap on this thread? I mean... Does it matter? (just asking...)
    We have serious Naruto discussions in here.

No but seriously though "random crap" will get your posts deleted.
    Everything's Eventual...

I love how Guy and Lee grew to enormous size, and how one poke from Neji deflated Lee lol!

I really wanted to like this opening. But it was 90% people just standing there, and two still images. I really liked the last three openings (Sign, Toumei Datta Sekai, Diver) because they dispensed with the "people just standing there" bullshit and they were fairly creative. Pierrot--this is an anime. We want to see things animated.

Plus the song is underwhelming.

Pretty much the only part I liked was Madara warping; even the Killerbee explosion bit was placed poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    I really wanted to like this opening. But it was 90% people just standing there, and two still images. I really liked the last three openings (Sign, Toumei Datta Sekai, Diver) because they dispensed with the "people just standing there" bullshit and they were fairly creative. Pierrot--this is an anime. We want to see things animated.

Plus the song is underwhelming.
    They are probably trying to promote the whole "Naruto's hurting right now" thing. Which they have been doing for years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Samwize78 View Post
    They are probably trying to promote the whole "Naruto's hurting right now" thing. Which they have been doing for years now.
    Which Naruto? The character or manga/show?

Edit: Wait! Just found my new avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by kagexp View Post

I haven't read any Naruto just yet, but I've heard some of the locals' points.

Now if it was Bleach vs. One Piece and Bleach has won I would have been majorly mindfucked.

Please don't tell me it exists.

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    I haven't read any Naruto just yet, but I've heard some of the locals' points.

Now if it was Bleach vs. One Piece and Bleach has won I would have been majorly mindfucked.

Please don't tell me it exists.
    They do, and it's kinda depressing. Mainly because it's bragging about how Bleach has all these developed characters and One Piece's are one-note.

Could you.....link me to some ?

It could be usefull for the Blog me , Daz and crew are trying to make.

You guys are making an anti-Bleach blog? Wicked. Can I get some of the action?

@HiroVoid: Naruto the character.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information